I have browsed Sup Forums regularly for like 3 years now

And I have no idea what's been going on recently. The past few days, starting with the shill brigade around the "alt right founder," have been a blur I can't make sense of. Plus there's piz.za gate and Trump """"betrayals"""".

Someone help a nigger out and gimme the tl;dr of the major plot points since ~Tues.

>"alt right founder,"

Spencer is ONE MAN with ONE WEBSITE, the "alt right" is a metapolitical term for a variety of opinions that are only sharing a "to the right of the mainstream [cuckservative] right"

there is no political party platform or HQ building for an "alt right committee", just online discussion here and there, META not rigid - not one single individual person _is_ the Alt Right. It is not a school of thought with one original founder, compared to say Karl Marx ---> Marxist Theory

>Trump """"betrayals"""".

Yeah thanks for the hot tip, but I didn't need an explanation about how the Jew media came up with the term or how Spence is a meme. I get that. I was just hoping for a run down of the drama.

this board has gotten WAY too big. its over for 4/pol/

It's all a shilling campaign

The alt-right is a label created by the mainstream media which they use as a weapon against people they don't like. First they tell everyone how bad the alt-right is, then they label some group as part of the alt-right. People don't want to be seen as part of this MSM-created group and so disavow any connection to them - and they never had any connection anyways, the MSM just labels whoever they want. There is no such thing as the alt right, it's just media hocus pocus.

Now enter "the new right" - this is controlled opposition. Those people who made the mistake of intentionally associating themselves with the MSM label now want to call themselves something else as there is a backlash. This is where the controlled opposition swoops in and scoops these people up into a safe ideology where they cannot achieve any sort of progress because their leadership is entirely cucked and kosher.

So here's the solution:
Reject both the alt-right and the new-right

People like me said it before, months, even years ago. Sup Forums is not alt-right, was never alt-right. The actual alt-right are the necons who took over the republican party.

We are the right. That's it. Not some fancy label. We took it over and ousted the establishment. We are the right wing now. We are not alt-right. We are not new-right. We are right.

Just imagine her next bowel movement, it would be so glistening

here ya go

>I was just hoping for a run down of the drama.

I stopped following e-celebrity drama once it turned out that Milo (who still has a following screaming "BASED MILO xD") was a traitor

Greg Johnson does a better job with mostly reposting "dated" (as in, its authors dead since x years ago) political/philosopical thinking prior to the current career-hungry media personalities, gives more perspective

>. First they tell everyone how bad the alt-right is, then they label some group as part of the alt-right

hilariously, the (((Anti-Defamation League))) did a huge blunder with picking frickin' meme template image 'Pepe The Frog' as poster boy. Now even Katy Perry is "alt right" by proxy (no disavowing of her previous pepe tweets) which show their increased desperation

this guy is a phony invented by the media along with the term alt-right. Jews like Madow and Blitzer spam him 24/7 in the media and are butthurt everyone knows hes fake. Look at any pic their all jewish people giving nazi salutes confirmed Jewish from their own facebook accounts.

How far will the jews go?

>the (((alt right)))

>1488 fellow goys

Some NatSocs want to be like Jews and subtly influence right-wing ideology behind the scenes, others want to go full stormtard in public.

im sorry but did she just swallow a whole stick of butter???

india ur proxy is fooling no one

gotta eat big to get big SOBAD (stick of butter a day)

>others want to go full stormtard in public.

it's the autists being goyed by

Civic Nationalism has been tried and tried in the USA, as well as in Australia and the UK. It DOESN'T WORK.

The business elite within the Republican Party want all these non-whites around to drive down the price of labour within the USA. It's as simple as that.

Unless you have Ethno-Nationalism the Democrats are going to get back in within 4 or 8 years, and the demographic decline will continue. Unless Trump deports ALL illegals, the demographic decline will continue. Hell, even if he does it to illegals the demographic decline will continue.

Ethno-Nationalism is the only hope America, Britain and Australia has. We're running out of time.

>that little bit of butter that falls off her tongue at the end

NOOOOOOO

My doggy once ate an entire container of butter.

She threw up.

the reality of Biology [the word Race is seen as hateful] bites back

>average IQ of many parts of Africa
>b-b-b-b-but we can't generalize and be prejudiced bigots over the x thousands of immigrants arriving!

>meanwhile, Hollywood [who pays for their products, including cuckersvatives] allows for repeated "haha them Whites got no rythm, no soul, we blacks do" comedy, suddenly generalizing over racial characteristics are OK

ew lel