Why do they think they're the reason 60 million Americans voted for Trump?

Why do they think they're the reason 60 million Americans voted for Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-KTsXHXMkJA
youtube.com/watch?v=Ovn1UGYf-0A
youtube.com/watch?v=dqW0mUQKHLw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No more ridiculous than autists from here thinking they did

literally never said that killyourself faggot

Ugh I just can't stand these racist TRS safe spaces controlled opposition, they are destroying the alt right. The alt right has never been about racism and nazism and it never will

Do they?

I remember them comparing themselves to everyone else in the movement, and called themselves unimportant as individuals.

Trump's victory had nothing to do with Pepe shitposting and white nationalist podcasts and everything to do with the Democratic Party's failure to appeal to its traditional base in the Rust Belt. Do you think the average retired steelworker in Ohio gives two shits about--or has even heard of--any of the shit you people talk about?

delusions of grandeur/a desperate need to feel important and noticed

zero people listen to podcasts, and even less listen to this kiked out bullshit

also this

Hey there Jahans.

Hahaha stop deluding yourself.
Do you know what happens here?
We rape niggers.

The alt right was always anti egalitarian and race realist

They, along with a few other members of the "alt-right" did make some pretty influential things, like the echo brackets and "cuckservative" but all that really did was move people who were already receptive to those kinds of ideas further right. i'd attribute the majority of the election to the fact that the democratic candidate was practically undetectable, and the Republican candidate had the advantage of appearing "untouchable" to outside influence and not being a career politician.

jokes on you Australias Canada, I dont get this reference at all

youtube.com/watch?v=-KTsXHXMkJA

Talk radio swung this election. It did in 2000 as well but that was the last election it had an impact.

I work in advertising sales so you can say I don't know what I'm talking about or I'm a LARPer or whatever but the truth is I see raw audience statistics every day across every channel of media and the audience size of political talk fucking exploded during this election, especially digital talk/podcasts. On both sides, but especially on the side that leans conservative/Trump.

I think it is ridiculous for any one show to claim that they caused a win to happen but talk radio did indeed have a big influence on this election and turned out tens of millions of voters on both sides.

It's this guy, and it's hilarious.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ovn1UGYf-0A

I'd say that podcasts are the new talk radio. Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck were two of the most well-known republicans voices, and with the barrier of entry being lowered by podcasts and the internet, i see that medium phasing out talk radio in the same way that internet news beat out newspapers, especially amonng the younger, tech-savy crowd.

E S O T E R I C J A H A N I S M

Yeah I mean in advertising they're already viewed as the same thing. If you have an audience of 500,000 daily listeners it doesn't really matter how you're reaching them.

Holy shit that flag sure is accurate.

Who is this fucking faggot who keeps on posting about TRS shows?

Is this Cernovich?

Do something with your fucking time man, they're an alright podcast, good to listen to on my commute once in a while. I don't see what's so bad about these guys.

you're approaching canadian level shitposting, monkeybro

Enoch's voice is comfy

>not learning Jahanic wisdom

Why does Sup Forums think there is some stupid frog pulling the strings?

They posted an update where they discussed the NPI drama.

youtube.com/watch?v=dqW0mUQKHLw

It's sounds like they're going on a purity spiral, they'll get over it.

>purity spiral
I'd say the opposite. They don't want people to focus on who is "alt-right" but rather just stick with the issues, in this case dishonest reporting. and not falling for divide and conquer attempts.

divide et impera

The heroes are those who murder jews

this

That's right. I am Jewish and I am alt right. These people are CIA infiltrated controlled opposition.

>TRS
>Nazism
Bullshit. TRS is just no nonsense racial nationalism.

That's right. I am Mormon and I am alt right. I am also a marxist a multiculturalist and a globalist.

the alt right isn't defined by any one definable set of ideals or policies or even by one political direction.
It's about memes and ethics in video game journalism

Reddit
It's all reddits fault