I-i-is that a pedo-symbol on the Chipotle logo?

I-i-is that a pedo-symbol on the Chipotle logo?

Other urls found in this thread:

glassdoor.com/Reviews/Employee-Review-Chipotle-RVW5252353.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not every swirl is a pedo symbol. Swirls, even the triangle one used by pedophiles, has been a symbol used throughout time.

makes me really think

ummm Sup Forums doing some modifications...

Pls no

I like Chipotle

Me too user, me too, but thats a fucking triangle swirl....

It's just a swirl in the shape of a pepper.

G-guys........

they made it less obvious but it is there now you cannot unsee it now.

Bobby Flay is kind of a creep

FACT

chipotle makes my gerd so bad every time i eat it they better be some fucking pedophiles

U-ummm guys..... I think we have an answer.......

are you for real or are we just making fun of the pizzagate faggots?

>mfw im the only one in the world that's not part of a pedo ring

That makes so much sense. I use to work there and one of my old managers definitely had the little boy lover vibe

Sauce?

Im for 100% for real. Its got me thinking, chicken's a codeword, and Chipotle's had run ins with "salmonella".
Im never eating Chipotle again (lol who am I kidding) but seriously, wtf....

Dude they sell cold meat burritos and people have gotten hepatitis and shit from eating there idiot

Yeah man I worked there for three years. Normally we wouldn't hire kids from high school because their availability is usually so limited bu under this guy's management he hired a bunch of high school kids and flirted with them. He was like 60 never married

no shit... god damn it all to hell.

Same post lol with extra swearing and a pepe
60/ never married? somethings up.
Holy shit, chipotle. Holy shit.

Who are you?

dan

Well and one of the creators is openly gay I'm pretty sure. Plus some older men would come in all the time and openly hit on me and ask me for my number and shit and I thought that was super weird and awkward considering I'm a dude, but thought it was normal considering the store's proximity to Minneapolis. But even then now I think that the store's logo encouraged this type of behavior

Lets keep it in mind then. Fuck, I loved Chipotle.

I did too but too be honest it's not the same since the e coli scare. The procedures they use now totally get rid of the flavor that they had before. I just can't understand why they would be so brazen as to use that symbol in their logo. Fuck, chipotle is way more popular than comet pizza.

seriously though, why is that shit ignored. my post even got deleted.

No. It's not in a triangle.

Isnt chicken codeword for little boy too.....
Im gagging as I write this.

Chicken's a code word, holy shit
What if that wasnt e coli....

>Steve Ells
>Founder of Chipotle
>Indicted in huge cocaine bust
>Selling house in DENVER.

wew lads

seashells confirmed pedos!
Possible link to pedo island?

What do you think it was? The store I worked at never got infected so I don't know about other locations.
Yeah I read that it was some high level investor or some person high up within the corporate structure. Probably selling coke for money on the side as their profits took a huge hit from the outbreak

Holy shit... theres the connection. He dealt cocaine to them. Or some sort of middleman.
fuck.

*acted as some sort of middleman.

Another ritual, probably. These people would totally do shit like this, fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

You know Steve and Monty might have done something to cross these people that operate within these circles. I know a lot of major fast food chains were against chipotle for being so openly anti-gmo. maybe they got specifically targeted with these outbreaks for not falling in line

Well here they are, the sick fucks. Montgomery Moran on the left, Stephen Ells on the right. Dont they look innocent.

You just know.. They are so fucking creepy plus the culture within the stores are so cult like it is not even funny. Seriously google past employee's views on the company. It is ran like a cult

glassdoor.com/Reviews/Employee-Review-Chipotle-RVW5252353.htm

That's not the only one just google chipotle cult

What about Subway, an actual business run by a pedo

Both are from Denver, supposedly, the pedo-capital of the world. Fuck...

He was just a spokesman I don't think he was running the company

its too clean, too shiny
fuuuuuuck dont they use mayan art? mayans were notorious for human sacrifice...

New thread,lads.

>not knowing they serve human flesh and that's why all those people got sick

Come to think of it...

Ok so Montgomery Moran worked at a law firm called Messner Reeves, another rabbit hole. One things for sure, Moran and Ells are both in on the punchline to whatever sick joke this is.

hahaah they did have that bad meat for that one time hahahh

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT. DAMN IT ALL TO HELL. SHIT.

No one noticed her hahaha
fuggg
Check out their other off shoot companies. Pizzeria Locale and Shophouse maybe they are connected too

holy shit, so right off the bat on pizzaria locale's inspiration page a few pictures pop out....

roses, code for prostitution money

straight up underage girls "artistically photographed" or whatever

lastly, pizza on a scooter?
pizzas dont ride scooters...

Streets ice cream company logo.

Yo that is WALLS you fucking retard

In Australia it is streets, you fucking spastic cunt.

>Let's call our brand Walls and Streets.

>Chipotle's had run ins with "salmonella"
Surely this can't be referring to their food service operations!

"Burrito"? More like INFANT DICKS, am I right??

These two raise eyebrows
I can't tell if you are serious here haha

Yes.

The streets company was started in Australia.

It is also known by other names around the world.

more like chipedophileringrapistsle, amirite?

This is a meme company. A different name in nearly every country but the same brand. Who though that was a good idea?

where is the face newfag

and here we go again.