UNCUCKED TV SHOWS

Are there any uncucked TV shows worth watching? I'm getting pretty sick of the cuckiness in most TV these days.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=krqqqgixNq8
youtube.com/watch?v=O03o7ZTDE2w
youtube.com/watch?v=_0cycKuy2v4
youtube.com/watch?v=OKPjp77fLIA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>uncucked
>TV
pick one

>watching t.v

Let me tell u about television kiddo!

You may wanna keep those eyes closed.

>(((2016)))
>((((((2017))))))
>((((((((((((2018))))))))))))

The only shows that are uncucked anymore are those that moved from television to the internet.

> the electric jew

The Expanse

youtube.com/watch?v=krqqqgixNq8

I've been binge watching Last Man Standing for the last few days. It's One of the few shows that has a conservative for a main character that regularly makes fun of liberals. Tim Allen is based and every episode has him giving a rant about the importance of manliness or something similar.

'Civilisation' with Kenneth Clark.

my little pony tbqh

Survivorman with Les Stroud

Anything by Mike Rowe

Mail call

Lucifer? Mr Robot?

Black Mirror

If you want to watch TV in today's day and age you should probably just get autistically into anime

holy fuk

Tucker Carlson got a show recently on Fox that's basically just slightly toned down Sup Forums shitposting

>Black Mirror

Not, it's all pozzed with pro-immigration , pro-gay, pro-womyn, anti-white male propaganda.

There are decent documentaries, though. I like the HEMA stuff by Mike Loades.

youtube.com/watch?v=O03o7ZTDE2w

Read a book.

why are they sexualising those young boys?

is the purpose of this show to act like the opposite gender?

That episode was dogshit.

>uncucked TV shows
>jews run hollywood
>uncucked TV
You do see why you're asking the impossible, right?

At first I was shocked by how right-wing this show is, but if you think about it, they are subversively undermining the main character with the accelerating disobedience of his daughters.

The grand Tour

Last Week with John Oliver.

I mean COME ON.

This.
Tucker is
B A S E D
A
S
E
D

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia
Full of discreet racial comedy.
All white cast.

Last man on earth.

I by accident watched it, got glued to it now I can't wait for the latest episodes.

It really is

when did this show start?

It's my favorite thing on TV

The Alex Johns Show
Freedomain Radio

red pilled?

>Implying that tandy did not get cucked by the nigger

Shocked? Really? Not everything is cucked on tv, pol always thinks America is lost because all you SEE are the sjw's and such. But the rational people usually dont care and you wont hear them. But trust me, they are in much much bigger amounts.

>mfw no one has said King of the Hill

He also got cucked by a lardo but that guy is white. Also the black guy died and got made fun of constantly. Skincolor really is irrelevant in that show.

Modern Marvels is the White man's show. Everything else is for tee negro and the nu-male and the single mother.

Atlanta

We don't have CC airing this show, I requested it a bunch of times though

>Lucifer
Promotes degeneracy and mockery of Christianity by Hollywood kikes.

>Mr. Robot
Have you even watched it? It's literally the most bluepilled show on the internet. Young, ethnically diverse subversives fight against old, evil, white men.

The Sopranos and the Wire.

Married with children.

Shark Tank
Cops

never gets old

Educational programs (not the sensationalized shit on discovery/history channel).

They also took it off kikeflix a while ago, just ridiculous. Kisscartoon(dot)me has the entire series if you can access that

Fat kid is presented as OK. Paranoia guy who is cucked by a coloured. Race mixing. Fornication/ homosexuality/transsexualism promoted.

You're standards are really fucking low if you find anything on tv other than MDEP World Peace and Modern Marvels acceptable.

Sweden needs to be purged.

The Sopranos

youtube.com/watch?v=_0cycKuy2v4

Thanks for the tip

It feels like creators of that show want to be redpilled but their (((owners))) say "ok you can show what you want to show but only if you let us choose the actors"

always funny

>omitting the conservative father of the household, raising an all white family with strong Christian values
>Forgetting that dale is made fun of for being a cuck constantly
There's no reasonable way you could consider this show liberal

Married with Childrean and Unhappily Ever After were the last true red pilled shows created and both have been off the air for nearly 20 years and the last "manly" show was the sopranos which has been off the air for nearly 10 years

Game of Thrones

>conservative father with principles
>raises a donut effeminate boy
>doesn't tell his cuck friend to kill his adulteress wife

>Westworld
>walkingdead
The top of me head.

Ash vs. Evil Dead is pretty uncucked.

>Protagonist is a white male that considers himself superior to everyone he meets.
>Especially Mexicans, women, and demons.
>Loves country music.
>Definitely votes Republican.
>Occasionally gets seduced by black and jewish women only to realize they're possessed by devils.
>Extreme advocate for the second amendment.

I agree and even if they lampoon the stereotypes that these characters represent, it doesn't take away the hilarity and honesty from it kek

It started last week.
I love how he puts liberals on and then blows them the fuck out.

the hampshire college bit had my sides missing for days

Some anime, mostly just as a side effect of the enormous general diversity in new anime shows that are constantly coming out, because of how relatively cheap they are to make.

Some HBO and similar high-budget advertising-independent western live action TV. It's often quite amusing to see where these toe the censor policy lines.

I love that his face switches between completely disgusted and sadistic glee.

The X-Files up to s6 is consistent and fun if you want some sci-fi.

Veep??

True detective season 1 my friend

Friday Night Lights
Mad Men
The Expanse
Sons of Anarchy
The Ranch
Spartacus
Hell on Wheels

WORLD PEACE
O
R
L
D

P
E
A
C
E

Mr. Show was pretty fucking based.
>Liberal Jew run media, HBO: Hebrew Box Office, get off my lawn!

youtube.com/watch?v=OKPjp77fLIA

Naked and afraid, it shows how women and men are different, a taboo subject on tv nowadays. Tbqh I am surprised it was aired with no protests in the US.

Supernatural

Mad men is a great show but when MLK was killed on there they definitely put a real left wing spin on it...

I like ducktales