White Americans, where you moving when/if we become minorities? Pic related

White Americans, where you moving when/if we become minorities? Pic related.

>it's an "American knows absolutely nothing about Scotland and assumes it's a white nationalist paradise because of Braveheart" thread.

This

Fuck off, yanks. We don't want our country overrun by sharting glorified mulattoes.

I read the immigration policy, and I'm already prepping. If you don't want Burgers and Cancucks flooding Europe either restrict your immigration policy or pray we rid this continent of niggers, spics, and goods inquisition style.

Bit of a toss up. Got lots of options.
Thinking either Australia because of the culture and people, Estonia Serba or Slovenia because of the gun laws, Iceland because of gun laws, free speech and the people, or maybe try and get into Vietnam for some fucking reason.
Albania is an option since I doubt mudshits will take shit from other mudshits, and Albanians are the least shit mudshits.

Also Czech Republic in the gun laws area.
Fuck I might head to Ukraine.

>

is there even a chance to get into switzerland?

If you're entirely white, have a spotless criminal record, and can make money in the seven digits yearly, sure.

I'd rather we encourage mass European migration to the North American continent again. Especially in Northern Canada. When all the permafrost begins to melt, we're going to need people to tame the land, and I'll be damned if the Chinamen and Pakis get to it first.

Poland

Scotland is already experiencing this.
We get white refugees from all over the world - mainly England and continental europe esp. Germany.
This is what happened in the dark ages when the Dane and Saxon came, ad it's happening again.
Scotland is a refuge for those fleeing persecuting or racial genocide.

Come home white men!
But adapt to our language and culture.

It's coming yet for a' that,
That Man to Man, the world o'er,
Shall brothers be for a' that.

Washington, DC.

> Scotland
hahahahahahah

>But adapt to our language

Oh fuck, good luck. Except n Edinburgh, but they're all just English cunts anyway.

Remember she was going to let them stay in her house? Did she? Did she fuck.

Don't knock Scotland

I get hormones, therapy , srs and ffs

All on your pound m8.

Edinburgh does need to be purged. It's like a 20% English sanctuary where they run to avoid their genocide down south.
More of my family are moving there, and friends too - we're from the west coast, so it'll probably balance out over time.
I used to be tolerant of the manic English who go there, who are manic because they know they don't belong and feel insecure, but now my patience has expired and I give them a firm hand whenever I see them. It's our country and they'd do well to remember it.
That being said, they're welcome, but not in the numbers in which they are currently coming.
All the best,
C

I don't actually hate English people, its just there is no word to describe people from Edinburgh that isn't cunt. Glaswegian, Aberdonian, Dundonian, cunt fae Edinburgh.

Bet a few did have a go at the previous evening's haggis though.

Ack, naw mare Hwite males, we're full.

You would be killed.

By Scotsmen.

Nobody would blame them either - it'd be like that guy who went to live with bears and they ate him.

MAINE

I'm Scottish so probably to my ancestral home in North Scotland, maybe Aviemore or something.

We scots are a contentious people

>h doesn't understand the only reason Scottish are currently contentious because they're leashed by a foreign government which no longer rules in their interests and ostracises and marginalises them whilst maintaining dominant power

Anyone in Scotland's situation would be contentious

Red pill for ya, boyo.

>You would be killed.
>By Scotsmen.

>implying lefty commie nu males in scotland can kill anything

i would move to a whiter state. niggers and spic will only live in big cities anyway so they should be easy to avoid.

>literally 1/10th the population of England
>have a devolved parliament that controls their own region to a large extent
>59 seats in Westminster, appropriate for their relative population
>56 held by SNP
>government spends double on each Scottish citizen that it does on English or Welsh
>free uni education in Scotland for Scots, but not for other Brits, paid for by all British taxes
>voted to stay in the union
Scotcucks please shut the fuck up. It's not England's fault you're a leftie shithole, it's your own leaders. England didn't make your police force arrest a guy for making his dog heil hitler. England didn't force your police to require a licence to own air rifles (and we don't need one here in England). England didn't pump your mouth full of buckfast and your veins full of heroin. Take Sturgeon out behind the barn and put her down. She's the reason your country is a fucking joke now. You used to be based and badass, please try and go back to that.

i get to take the piss out of scotland and trannies like you on your money

You already know fampai