WHITEFAGS BTFO

The sheer amount of fucking black-haters here is abhorring. You white fuckers NOT ONLY push further the fact that blacks are the masterrase by generalizing us by certain traits a few of us have. Face it Sup Forums, our dicks are bigger, we're faster, stronger, and smarter. Any argument you have I can easily counter.

>B-but BLM is stupid
Fuck BLM

>Look at this amazing picture I have showing that blacks are averagely have a lower X than whites
Look at this graph I have showing whites are averagely X than whites. It doesnt make a difference.

>Y-you guys always call things racist
Your white women always call things misogynistic

>I am a white person who has X and is better than you at X. I am proof that whites are better than blacks.
Retarded, that's like a rich person saying they are proof that all X are rich

>You guys just smoke weed in da hood!!
Hoodrats are hoodrats, no matter what color

>B-blacks were slaves!! Now get to picking cotton!!
Go to a random black person on the street and say that to them. Post results (If youre alive)

There are some things whites have on us, I can admit that, but I'm sick of all the betas dissing our race behind a computer screen. Bet they wont say that shit to any of us. Hope this redpill wasn't too big to swallow.

>inb4 You guys just are worse than us.(without giving any context or reasoning)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ok

I'm ready to have a SOPHISTICATED, RATIONAL debate with anyone who disagrees. I know there are other races than white people, but they seem to be the main source of the problem.

no one cares, nigger

Whatever nigger

I agree. You have to realize that racists have nowhere else to go so they congregate here.

Thanks for doing nothing other than further pushing my statement.

username is Bazzokaguy#3107, bad bait

>"masterrase"
>"smarter"

IQ tests show clearly that asians > whites > everyone else > blacks.

CHIMP-LIKE BEHAVIOR

>Your white women always call things misogynistic

They aren't mine faggot. The 3d women have nothing to offer me. Your augment is now over.

Nothing personal kid.

>literally complaining on this website

go the fuck outside you lazy piece of shit

...And?

Source?

>your argument is invalid because I am a lonely virgin

Fact: biggest dick belongs to a fat white canadian

Go back to Apefrica and make it great again, you monkey faced baboon.

youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY

fucking leafs take everything

wut

Did you just seriously say blacks are smarter than whites? Lol? Really?

>Face it Sup Forums, our dicks are bigger, we're faster, stronger, and smarter. Any argument you have I can easily counter.

Regardless of whether any of that other shit is true (I doubt it, given strongest men in the world are always giant tall white dudes who break all the strongman records, also world's biggest dick is on some jew manlet), no one except niggers thinks blacks are in any way the smartest race on earth. average iq statistically always goes towards asians/indian, europeans or ashkenazi jews. niggers are always, 100% of the time, 0 exceptions, bottom of the list.

This is why "MUH DICK" became a meme you retard. Because the myth is the only thing blacks have to give them any hope in life, all other measurements declare being born a nignog is losing the genetic lottery unless you're a rapper hired by Jews (who are richer than you) or 6'7" and know how to dunk a ball. Otherwise you've got worse job prospects, worse dating prospects, worse education prospects (outside of affirmative action) and a higher likelihood of winding up in jail or getting aids. Essentially slavery was the best thing that ever happened to black people, the alternative is being born in Africa.

TL;DR enjoy being a nigger

Oh, ha ha. Make the confederate flag joke on the nigger thread
>FUCKING LEAFS REEEEEE

EXPLAIN CHICAGO NIGGER

canadian coke can cock is the only true penis meme. CCCC reigns supreme!

i actually really dont give a shit
to me, blacks and whites are all Americans. Americans bombed my country.

aww user, I was trying to brighten up your day. This is one of the reasons coloreds aren't appreciated enough. You aren't even autistian, yet you confuse my cheery and uplifting nature for cruelty. Sad!

>implying I'm implying that a black person has the biggest dick
>implying that your color absolutely determiines half of that shit, and you dont choose your own future

I get that there are of course the hoodrats of our race, but I'm not speaking for them. I'm talking about the average man of color who doesnt deserve to be put under the same tier as the ones that should be euthanized. There are drug dealers, rapists and criminals for each race.

>muh dick

Could possibly give you that one but the margin depends on regions

>faster
at sprints, sure. at long distances, sure. All the rest and in between no. You can't even swim.

>stronger
Not one black man has every won world strongest man, nor even made it far. ditto weight lifting

>smarter
Now we know you're trolling.

>Bet they wont say that shit to any of us

There's no point departing face to face or plying rational arguments with you as you'll either chimp out or talk about being black over and over and over and over till you fucking bore everyone to death with it. Seriously, can you guys not go five minutes without mentioning your skin colour? Blacks and Jews always introducing themselves as Jews/black... WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT ALL ABOUT?! We don't care. We don't fucking introduce ourselves as catholics etc.

>I know there are other races than white people, but they seem to be the main source of the problem.

Feel free to move to another races country and whine at them then. Life hard enough putting up with women gibbering on never mind other blokes.

EXPLAIN LITERALLY ALL OF MEXICO, HILLBILLY

ever* debating*

>fucking
>leafs

kek my fault

>GETTING MAD FOR RECOGNIZING DIFFERENCES REEEEEE
>Sup Forums is one person

I legit have black friends more redpilled than my white friends and laugh at le "beady eyes" meme. Literally why do you guys have such soft skin..... I'm guessing you're completely disconnected from your heritage, aren't you? I hope based Hatians wipe all you softie niggers off the face of the planet in an organized, unified execution at a young thug concert.

All of your rebuttals are pretty shallow and generalized, but overall good.

> Blacks and Jews always introducing themselves as Jews/black
Hello, blind person. I am black. Oh wait to you everything is black, BUT IT DOESNT MATTER BECAUSE PEOPLE WITH WORKING EYES CAN SEE IM BLACK.

>at sprints, sure. at long distances, sure. All the rest and in between no.
In between? Are you talking about field?

I do have really soft skin.

>I hope based Hatians wipe all you softie niggers off the face of the planet in an organized, unified execution at a young thug concert.
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

You deserve it sandnigger

Right, please turn off your proxy Bruce. You even bumped your own thread with 'ok' on 100163045. Your low tier shitposting about black dicks is getting stale. Probably the reason why you are proxy posting.

>You even bumped your own thread with 'ok' on 100163045.
God this has to be the most horrendous argument ever. First of all your going off the wild implication that I bumped my own thread using a proxy. Then you cherrypicked the 4 word statement on dicks. Delet post, I dont want spilled spaghetti all over my thread.

Yes, delete your post and show us who you really are, kangaroo beef muncher.

>kangaroo beef muncher
??? What? Dude, you have no valid argument so just swallow the redpill

>Swallow

Kek

> Black people are master race
> state of Africa today

Nothing more needs to be said

Right on Jamal

thanks for that insight kunta kinte

AHAHAHAHA
>black people with internet. you almost had me OP

> love me massa
> das racis otherwise

lel wut faggit we are talking about shitskins, not mudskins

Actually, I myself am 6'6", 265lbs, and I have called plenty of shitskins niggers, coons,jigaboos etc. I was a hammer skin for 14 years and I enjoy gettin down with niggers. I have NEVER seen a nog fight by himself, only gangs of niggs have the courage to fight, by yourself you're all talk and no fight.

FUCK OFF NIGGER

KYS
Nigger tier b8

Nice try nigger

Thanks OP, I really needed that to cheer me up today.

Laughter is the best medicine. You'rs getting good at this.

Slow the fuck down nigger. Did a white guy fucked your mum and didn't pay her?
Go fucking kill yourself you filthy scum

Non-whites please leave, here's your safe space.

Are you the same shami who commented in the "Africans sinking" thread?

I'm actually convinced that black people that aren't complete niggers have some non african genes in there that keeps the nig in check.

Ooga booga booga ooga ooga?

Black people are the poorest.

Its either white man holds you down(so you admit dominance)
Or you are inferior

So which is it?

Fuck off nigger, if you were really a black man who felt secure about himself we wouldnt be having this thread

>tfw when no one considers you white so this doesn't affect you anyway