The IQ of Sup Forums

Post 'em
iqtest.dk/main.swf

Here's mine. It's pretty 'meh' as you can see

Other urls found in this thread:

admissionstestingservice.org/for-test-takers/bmat/preparing-for-bmat/practice-papers/
admissionstestingservice.org/for-test-takers/bmat/scoring-and-results/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Everyone above 100 is okay in my opinion

Don't have my screencap but 134 reporting in.

10 points above the white average isn't meh, faggot.

Well, take the test now and provide a screencap
I'm extremely curious what's Sup Forums's average IQ

it's actually 95 average in Russia, because of extreme racemixing.

must be around 100... hopefully.

I'd rephrase that to be less commanding and more respectful of your intellectual superior 110.

Inb4 literally zero people below average

I selected C on every single question and got 96

test seems legitimate

Nah, I think it's way higher, maybe around 110-115 according to what I've seen in previous threads

REPORTING

russia racemixes?

Aren't these online iq tests basically bullshit?

I got 119 in a finnish test first try.

shh

Yeah. They can give direction though. How much can they differ from real tests?

Online tests are bullshit. Ive gotten anywhere from 114 to 136

I got 99. I don't understand, I usually get at least 135 on these.

IRL ones are too
IQ indicates ability to solve IQ tests, you can fucking train to do this shit and get the result in 150ies

tatars and mongols, a lot of churkas, woman racemix a lot I'd say
Our president once said something that really would only a fool said about his country:"Those who say Russia for Russians either idiots or provocateurs"

98, how are you even supposed to know what to do? I figured some patterns on the first few but the rest made fuck all sense to me.

It at least gives you a semi-realistic result.

I hoped for more but bretty good

Last few questions were pretty tough

C U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D

>poland

is this good score or what haha ???

guess we were wrong about leafs after all.

ay hol up

WTF that's exactly my real IQ (test with an actual psychiatrist).

i got a 102 having spent 12 minutes on the test and i've drank 8 beers tonight. not great but acceptable imo

look, we have Abo intellectual here

I know you fucking cheated

Leaves cannot get that score, even on an almost definitely inaccurate free IQ website, legitimately

>emu genes
I feel sorry for you, user.

Don't let that stop the nukes, just gimme a minute to escape the blast radius

haha yeah

American acceptionalism.

he probably did by brute-forcing questions, but whatever

Didn't cheat, but idk how accurate that is
I've consistently scored ~130-140

What's the solution to the last 5 questions?
I couldn't see any pattern in the fifth to last question and just guessed the rest.

104. not nigger tier.

I don't have time to take the test, but I have taken a real IQ test and got a bit over 140.

BTW most online tests are BS.

>tfw to intelligent for IQ tests

I'd like to take a legitimate IQ test one day

>online tests
>somehow correct
pick one senpai. Real IQ test couldn't be this easy. Literally everyone got almost max. because this patterns are easy as fuck.

these things always set off alarm bells in my head
i consistently scored around 90 when tested by a doctor, yet online tests always seem to give me a higher than average score

maybe these only tests are only there to make people feel good, huh?

that shit is hard as fuck

anyone know how to solve this?
I think it's one of the last questions for the test OP linked
probably just cancellation of lines + rotation but idk

ree

>online tests
>accurate
I had like 138 when I took it the last time.

nigga...

well, what else we should use? I don't think I can take a real IQ somewhere here in Russia

>I'd like to take a legitimate IQ test one day

If this is a typical online test, it just measures one tiny aspect of intelligence that males (especially autistic males) tend to do way better at than females.

An ideal IQ test would measure many things, such as your verbal skills, artistic skills, interpersonal skills, etc., but these are impossible to quantify.

If anyone wants to get an idea of how smart they actually are, take the past papers for medical entry in the UK

admissionstestingservice.org/for-test-takers/bmat/preparing-for-bmat/practice-papers/

You can then compare them with the results from previous years

admissionstestingservice.org/for-test-takers/bmat/scoring-and-results/

It will show where you are on the bell curve of 17-18 year olds applying to medical school in the UK, which you can approximate into an IQ score.

The sections take about an hour.

Reminder

136 here

Online tests are not accurate. Take a real one if you want to know your IQ.

The online tests are very easy.

Did okay. This test isn't by any means complete, you just may be good at solving spatial reasoning questions like these ones, you could be a complete brainlet at everything else bringing you down to normal, this test is terrible for actually measuring IQ.

am I are retard?
looks like you take the top, flip it upside down, then cancel it with the one in the middle

I beat the mountain jew :3

In all seriousness, all IQ tests are a little hokey, even the legit ones. They measure one thing very accurately: your ability to take IQ tests. Which certainly is correlated with intelligence, but it doesn't tell the whole story.

It's fine so long as you don't overestimate the test. It's a little like Myers-Briggs. It's all fun and games so long as you don't confuse it for actual science.

>QDaYGZMk
opps forgot to post

>Sup Forums
>117

that's probably a bunch of horseshit, but why would Sup Forums be so high? or is that the joke?

When I was in Fourth Grade, I was put into gifted class. They had someone from the State come and give me an IQ test. Twice. I remember bits and pieces from it. A third of it was where the instructor would flash you a picture made up of these red and white tiles, and you had to copy it. About halfway through, he started flashing me with a light while showing me the pictures, or slamming a book on the table.

The other portion I recall somewhat clearly was logical puzzles. He'd give you a scenario and ask you to figure it out. The common one everyone thinks of is the sealed room and the ice block, but the one that sticks out to me was the one about a dead man in a field with a package.

I scored 142. During that school year, Tuesdays and Thursdays I would get picked up at school and go to St. Louis, and had a class there. They were all older than me, but very nice. The only thing I remember clearly was learning a lot of Greek history. We had a lot of field trips.

The strangest one was a trip to a giant pyramid in Kentucky or Tennessee. It was a convention of some sort. This was back in the mid 90's.

I'm no med student and have no idea what test this is. If this test has a lot to do with the medical field then it isn't a good general test for intelligence. It will favor those with training in biology, chemistry, etc.

I don't believe this.

>Sup Forums > /sci/
bullshit

It's a you have to rotate this by that many degrees, than take a shit on it and rub your face in it episode.

>how are you even supposed to know what to do
by being intelligent

Are you in Fifth grade now? You write like a child.

>stemfags
>thinking they're smart

mensa.dk test

give me the (you)s

Males and females average very close together on IQ tests, within one point. There's some question of whether males have a large standard deviation, and therefore more geniuses and retards than women.

As an aside, I only guessed the final question.

>Males and females average very close together on IQ tests,

Perhaps on better designed tests, but that one is pure heaven for autistic males.

This only tests pattern recognition

>interpersonal skills
trashman.jpg

Try leaving your far right echo chamber every one in a while and see what Sup Forums is like. The posters there have a deep understanding of film, and often see highly adept from a writing standpoint as well.

Take section 1. It tests:

>Generic skills in problem solving, understanding arguments, and data analysis and inference.

Seriously, they provide some data, you answer questions on the data. No prior knowledge required.

Often are*

What is minimum IQ you can get on this test.?

They are complete bullshit. If you've been on Sup Forums for a while you notice the average IQ of this board is much lower than what is posted in these threads.

Absolute shit bait gets taken and the denizens of Sup Forums have to be mostly sub 100 IQ retards that couldn't string together a sentence or an argument if their life depended on it.

When I first came to this board I was under the impression that there were mostly intelligent people on here. Boy was I wrong. It's still fun to be here but in my mind you're all just a bunch of white trash Cletuses and turkroaches with one eyebrow.

meh

pretty accurate

Could just be that people who get lower scores won't post their results

A silent majority, if you will

This test only measures spatial awarenss, not a great measure of intelligence imho.
129 here.

Medicine is overrated

If you get good a levels and have common sense you can get onto a medicine course

lol, he mad, probably scored 85

>Sup Forums
>The board that brought us Bane posting

>linux mint
>fag
install gentoo, systemd is for goys

This man is wrong, trust me I got 130.

did I do good?

>go on Sup Forums in 2012
>"you're a big guy..."
>close tab

>go on Sup Forums in 2013