Look at these oppressed naive Japanese women brainwashed by the converservative patriarchal society of Japan

Look at these oppressed naive Japanese women brainwashed by the converservative patriarchal society of Japan.
Rise of feminsim in Japan when?

youtube.com/watch?v=zWLSSk8H4sc

Other urls found in this thread:

savethemales.ca/001904.html
savethemales.ca/100402.html
savethemales.ca/000159.html
savethemales.ca/000165.html
youtube.com/watch?v=RWcS_7JjO-4
youtube.com/watch?v=7R0yuFmql-c&t=5s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

soon

Fake, the one on the left clearly is British

>Rise of feminsim in Japan when?
never.

yes she needs braces.

You need diversity

DENTAL PLAN

Those teeth though

Stop watching, fapping to anime weeb faggot

Go out there and find a girl

Sailor Moon and Kill la kill is feminist anime Shinji.

keep your diversity off our island frog

Oy vey you are racist

>that gum line on the left

underrated

Looks like we didn't unload enough diversity into you when we toppled your Empire.

some hot future waifus in this vid

>Go out there and find a girl
i'm married with kids. they watch anime, i do not anymore

>Fake, the one on the left clearly is British

Her tooth:gum ratio is absolutely Satanic.

so what?

Holy shit those teeth.

God forbid bullshit kike progressivist ideologies from surfacing anywhere else.

When I visited there the difference between gender norms in Japan and the West seemed very palpably different.

It was like they were stuck in the 50's, papa-san works his ass off while mama-san stays home all day doing wife shit.

You could be a cool dad and watch it with them.

That (((japanese))) man Yuta.

Way to divert from the fact that she is ethnically gook.

but the teeth tho

It's a 3DPD horse girl

lol ilove japan for this,funny how average IQ105 and moast of east asian countries are conservative.Can i move to japan jap bros?

Came here to post this

Well okay then

>It was like they were stuck in the 50's, papa-san works his ass off while mama-san stays home all day doing wife shit
Good. Nothing wrong with gender roles.

Is she? Maybe Okinawan. Her skin tone is yellowish tan while the other chick is pinkish.

Yuta is a self hating Japanese.

Watch enough of his Youtube videos and you will find out he is a beta liberal Japanese male.

He could even be posting on Sup Forums under a japanese flag.

New thread,lads.

Yuta is a left leaning kike but his random street interviews are unbiased.

They are dying out faster than germans, what are you talking about?

kek

Japan has great conservative values. It just needs to rub off to neighboring countries.

How come the women from Taiwan are so much better looking than all other asians? I dated a girl from there studying here, and the whole group she was with were skinny and fit and easily all 9s if not 10s.

Nope, on more controversial topics, he seeks out younger japanese, always.

Probably older japanese tell him to fuck off.

Damnit (not) China, was this all in revenge for leaving you to the Commies?

Chinese will just replace the Japanese on the island like they did before. Japs hate to admit they are ethnically part chinese.

Japan wanted an East Asian Union during WW2.

Blame America.

The Japs would have killed all those Communist bastards if America left them alone and Asia would have been free of Communists.

savethemales.ca/001904.html
savethemales.ca/100402.html
savethemales.ca/000159.html
savethemales.ca/000165.html
Must read.

sometimes i do, but they are preschoolers, so it's not that interesting to me

>That Japanese Man Yuta1 week ago (edited)
I'm expecting a lot of comments saying how most refugees commit crimes all the time, so I need to clarify this: it's a gross exaggeration. If you have lots of refugees in your country, some of them obviously commit crimes--just like local people. But when a refugee commits a crime, it gets a lot of publicity and a lot of shares on social media. Because of this, many people associate refugees with crimes. This is a very common psychological bias.

I'm not saying it's bad, it just felt very odd seeing it.

Japan in some ways seemed so futuristic; cleanest streets I've ever seen, incredibly polite aside from the business men getting to and from work, such a density of technology and people. It was like taking a time machine to a utopian future that seemed largely socially conservative.

After my experience there, I can only assume that they are indeed the master race.

IMO the only way to tweak this infernal cycle somehow is to build society in a way that still requires a good deal of effort whether the people are living good times or not. Some degree of competitiveness and mandatory services (like military) are crucial

But kill la kill did nothing but objectify women (and men but that's not important)
When your transformation sequence has bouncing boobs, cleavage and panty shots you have no right to be called feminist

Looks like the stories about anglo fishermen being the native Japanese are actually true.

>his random street interviews are unbiased

That's until he gets to select which interviews will appear in the video.

Look at what a hell hole they live in though goy,

There are old people in his interviews as well.
youtube.com/watch?v=RWcS_7JjO-4
youtube.com/watch?v=7R0yuFmql-c&t=5s

This is the womans true nature. The Jews have taught them otherwise.

Let a man be a man
Let a woman be a woman

>no right to be called feminist
Are you being positive about feminism Brucey?

Fuck off and leave my japanese womonz alone

It already did senpai.

FDR = most cancerous piece of shit president ever

I'm just presenting the argument that a feminist would

Any "strong independent woman ryouko" arguments would mean nothing compared to the amount of panty/cleavage shots, sex/objectifying jokes and the general plot of a male garment forcing itself on her

KLK was fun but feminist it is not

good stuff, have a (you)

>Sailor Moon and Kill la kill is feminist anime

neither of those series depict women going to work and being miserable single parents

I like the nippons but I can't understand the yellow fever desu.

Are you even a native japanese? I'm not even sure I ever saw a real one posting. If not, YOU are the diversity english teacher/marine/weaboo, whatever you are

lol, what a cuck

Taiwan is the elite of Imperial China who fled on an island under the former care of Imperial Japan, only good things can come out of that.

WOW, CTR is up late tonight.

I thought Hillary Shill were supposed to be unpaid.

Nah, Yuta's interviews aren't like the kike bros. In fact most of his street interviews only shows how conservative Japan's society is.
Like his latest video posted on the OP for example.

I respect their homogeneous society too much to even visit. I know they don't want me there and I oblige.

false. ethnic japs out reproduce ethnic germans.

The right one is real cute

Would waifu

That's kinda stupid dude tourism bring money just don't go in rural japan. Tokyo is full of gaijins and white people are really welcome there.

Kek, this.

You are retarded and ignorant about ww2. Japan wanted to genocide it's neighbors and steal their resources.

They like foreigners as long as they stay only temporary

maybe if you think ET the alien is hot

So nice people. I want to import them to Russia.

They killed way less Chinese than the Chinese untermenschen themselves did when left to their own devices.

tokyo is too mainstream. I would want to visit where the alpha bros who drift live. maybe tour kawasaki or honda factories

What would happen if you moved there and acted really patriotic about Japan. American's seem to like it when immigrants become flag waving patriots. What would Japanese do?

B.S. They make Hitler's Waffen SS look like angels in terms of barbaric violence in WW2.

What if I did

You can't compare a civil war to a national war.

Mao killed more Chinese than the Japanese.

Mao also caused a massive brain drain as all the educated Chinese fled to Taiwan or other parts of the world.

Far more died under Mao's regime than under Japanese rule.

Japan and Russia are very similar in that in this thread you see asians gang up and hate on Nippon the same way Europeans are on Russians.

Japan wouldn't have bothered so many people if America didn't cut off access to oil.

REEEEE

I've read different accounts. If you are fluent and act japanese they'll accept you (which is pretty hard anyway). But then there's descendants of Koreans who are born in Japan who are still not accepted.
But maybe it's because they hate koreans especially.

enjoy your tea you limey prick
stop shitposting and go force that May bitch to #Brexit

They didn't raze other countries property though. Mao may have killed more Chinese but the Japanese pretty much killed everyone else that get in the way. China is "solving" its problem by "teaching" China. Japan solves its problem by expansionism.

>that pic
So why the fuck is Japan's birth rate in decline and marriage rates are so incredibly low? Assuming that this woman speaks for most of the Japanese population in that she wants to be a good wife and have children, what the fuck is wrong with Japanese men?

hard mode: don't say anime

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

They work 100+ hours a week. It's hard to be horny when you are exhausted.

>hard mode: don't say anime

culture of slave-like work ethic

10/10 kek
May China never take you

Look at the pic again. The problem is that the women are unfuckable.

DELETE THIS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE