Allah is the one true god and Muhammad(PBUH) is his messenger

Allah is the one true god and Muhammad(PBUH) is his messenger.
prove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1gCChKYtbnk
consang.net/index.php/Global_prevalence
middleeasthealthmag.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi?http://www.middleeasthealthmag.com/may2012/feature2.htm
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/7404730.stm
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1392217/Muslim-outrage-professor-Steve-Jones-warns-inbreeding-risks.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

At least you're no more/less retarded than christcucks

Islam lacks unity

True religion would have unity showing that they follow a single standard set by God. Muslims definitely don't have that.

Islam is a sexcult.

If that's true isn't your picture haram since it depicts a person?

Prove yourself right.

>this thread again
>inb4 8 million replies
Islam sucks, we aren't converting, take your Bible Fanction elsewhere. We can't prove you wrong, because you don't have a falsifiable proposition.

I assert that God isn't real. Prove me wrong.

Sup Forums needs to start appreciating David Wood videos if for no other reason because of the 2000% butthurt it causes when Muslims see his arguments.

He's also right, at least in the vast majority of cases, which is always good too.

There are no formal institutes of education in any muslim countries because muslim dominated countries are a bunch of retarded sexist sandnigger savages killing everyone they don't like because they hate america but don't know how to build a boat and go attack them lol

Can't user. That's the truth.

why are mosques shaped like boobs and dicks ?

Its my humble opinion that all muslims from the youngest to the oldest should be put the sword and utterly wiped from the face of the planet.

Good job capitalizing the g in "god"

Oh sure. Life must be grand reading one single book of fairytales over and over in your spare time till you blow yourself up. Really makes you think ...

He doesn't need to. Allah already means God.

Looks like it's time to bring out the roach stomping boots.

pfffttttttt, Islam is a cult started by a bat-shit crazy warlord.

This man had a vision that proves that Christianity is real.

>I can best illustrate my meaning by taking as an example the Swiss mystic and hermit, Brother Nicholas of Fliie,13 who has recently been canonized. Probably his most important religious experience was the so-called Trinity Vision, which preoccupied him to such an extent that he painted it, or had it painted, on the wall of his cell. The painting is still preserved in the parish church at Sachseln. It is a mandala divided into six parts, and in the centre is the crowned countenance of God. Now we know that Brother IOaus investigated the nature of his vision with the help of an illustrated devotional booklet by a German mystic, and that h e struggled t o get his original experience into a form he could understand. He occupied himself with it for years.

[...]

>The original experience, however, was entirely different. In his ecstasy there was revealed to Brother Klaus a sight so terrible that his own countenance was changed by it-so much so, indeed, that people were terrified and felt afraid of him. What he had seen was a vision of the utmost intensity. Woelflin, our oldest source, writes as follows: "All who came to him were filled with terror at the first glance. As to the cause of this, he himself used to say that he had seen a piercing light resembling a human face. At the sight of it he feared that his heart would burst in to littl e p ieces. Therefore, overcome with t error, he in stantly turned his face away and fell to the ground. And that was the reason why his face was now terrible to others."

- C.G. Jung, Archetype and the collective unconscious, paragraph 12-13

'ahlaan sadiqi
Hello my friend!
In this festive time I know you're all wondering if its ok to celebrate christmas, I'm here to let you all know...it's ok! You have our permission to carry on you wont offend us!
So now you know it's ok, I hope you will all have a happy holiday!

no

god means ihla

the warlord pedophile goatfucking sandnigger is not a true prophet because he had worms in his mouth when he died

Fuck your god, and his pedophile "prophet".

And get some new bait already, would ya?

treees is paganism(shirk)

why do you guys say "peace be upon him" for Mohammed but never Allah? Seems to me you guys worship Mohammed more than Allah.

How are muslim people infested with poverty and death? looks like he never existed.

>India
>Pakistan
is there really any difference?
No

Most poor people and criminals in India are muslims

Dybbuk לִדבּוֹק :: < anti-christ > [x] [OVERLOAD] GoDCoDEx. [clarification desu] CONVERT [cMiDf] [disconnect]

youtu.be/1gCChKYtbnk
العلم يأتي الآن This has been modified for the purpose of Allah:
ليوم تذكير :[CtR]: الله

[DEPORT all U.S. CiTiZEN type.iix] [REG UCHAN SURVIVORz, NO VALUE FOR ADMISSION] Al-ham-dulill-ah الله ملاك العلم يأتي الآن CONVERT [MCiDf ] or leaveاليوم تذكير

Muslims alre retarded. Their idiocy is so deep ingrained that once the oil runs out the whole region will become like africa in a few years. Turkey will never amount to anything under Islam. Islam is going to block any success the region might have had.

Guten tag King :)
>bows
I must agree entirely, your majesty
>bows

Cited and sources nigga:

>Muslim world 40-50% inbreed according to Global Prevalence of consanguinity:
consang.net/index.php/Global_prevalence

>Rich Arab nations speaking out about how they are all inbreed
middleeasthealthmag.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi?http://www.middleeasthealthmag.com/may2012/feature2.htm

>Brits worries that their Pakistani population could soon set itself up for genetic doom:
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/7404730.stm

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1392217/Muslim-outrage-professor-Steve-Jones-warns-inbreeding-risks.html

So any religion with schism is not a true religion?