Be gentile Sup Forums

Could you give me some of Sup Forums's best? I want to print them out, put them together in a binder and leave it in the toilet for my guests. See if anyone reacts. Mainly, I'm looking for posts with a based opinion.

context behind this photo PO?

Chinese-Russian border

>Mike Flynn

Is this the one who is working for Trump?

what is that pic meant to be of?

can't be, pic related

from suburbs of johannesburg, can confirm this is more fact than fiction, unless you have a reason to go into town you don't even drive through it.

How true is this?

it's the Chinese Russian border.

the larger border post is the Chinese. it's astounding how far communists will go to project an image of glory to the outside world while the house rots from the inside out

It was on the internet, my geographical knowledge is pretty much non-existant. Also

> Putin the faith

Red pilled right as im thinking about moving to South Africa. Shit. I figured the term 'a pack of wild niggers/kaffas' was mostly a joke. RIP hopes and dreams, gf is staying in canada, IDGAF

>be hillary
>have rumors about failing health spreading all over the internet
>fucking clearly not a trump shill dr. drew weighs in
>says your health and health care is of grave concern
>you want to respond to the rumors
>you go on late night comedy jew
>you sit awkward as fuck in normal cushioned chair because you cant stand up on your own if you sit normally
>literally your ass is on the edge of the chair and you are leaning back like it's a recliner
>you remind yourself to smile
>tell late night comedy jew you are in tip top health
>TIP TOP you repeat multiple times in an accidental spasm
>you smile and play it off as a joke
>this is a late night comedy jew after all :^)
>pretending to be human every once in a while actually feels good
>you tell comedy jew that rumors about your failing health are nothing but crazy conspiracy theories
>as the audience is laughing about how wacky the conspiracy theorists are you have surreptitiously depressed a button behind your ear
>the exoskeleton hidden underneath your pantsuit raises you out of the recline position for your big stunt
>opening the jar of pickles
>to shame the conspiracy theorists with mockery
>this should shut them up
>nobody will suspect a thing
>nobody will think for a second that your team has installed a trick pickle jar to insure against national embarrassment
>you happily wrench at the pickle jar and make humanoid-like facial signals indicating muscle strain
>lid pops off like a charm
>you laugh
>you laugh because you have rused them all
>you cant stop laughing, actually
>you see no need to stop yourself from laughing
>this is the late nite comedy jew after all

Have this so their noggin can go joggin while they poopin.

Only moderately true. Worker permits aren't hard to get. This just makes it seem like we want to keep, lawful, sane people out. Which isn't the case.

Which parts are fiction?

a leaf like you wouldn't enjoy it here, our summers are too hot.

But if you have a goof job here and make at least a million rand a year the standard of living here is above anything in the entire world, Cape town is nice but salaries in johannesburg are at least 20% higher, more in some cases, and cost of living is lower. We also aren't a bunch of hipster faggots like the capetonians.

As long as you don't go driving through a squatter camp (sorry, informal settlement) you're never going to see a pack of wild kaffirs.

If you live in a stand-alone house make sure you have an electric fence and if you live an an apartment or a complex most of them have security so you just need a home security system.

Honestly the thing that's worse than any crime are the taxi drivers, if you see a minibus taxi anywhere near you drive carefully because they always cut in front without indicating, literally savages.
what sort of work are you planning on doing over here?

Great pic.
Russia: We don't give fuck. Many nukes.

China: Look at MEEEEEEEEEE!

It's true that lot's of inner city buildings were taken over by dindus after the massive urban migration at the end of apartheid, it's not as bad as "if you want to survive this do exactly as I say..." but you should probably keep your windows up driving through the inner city, especially at night.
Yeah the streets in the inner city basically look like somalia.

the building reclaimers are actually legit, its not as hardcore as its made to look but basically there are private security companies that throw all the squatters out the building.

the whole armoured doors and private guards thing is a bit of an overstatement, from what I've seen its not that different to inner city London or Athens, and definitely much less crime than in rome, although walking around rome you will get pick pocketed, walking around joburg you will get the clothes off your back stolen if you are an idiot.

Im already a gentile OP.
Im not jewish.

Plan on getting hired on and subsidized by a SA shell/holding Corp to get my helicopter license, then buddy is setting up a PMC/Close protection outfit with a bunch of like minded ex mil bros, and maybe a few Sellas Scouts if he can get them. Gonna have to find work for the first year or so, saving up for start uo costs and buying land, probably thru the shell corp until we get a buisness up and running.

Takes my $80k pilots license down to 10k apparently, so im scrapping pennies rn, should be a good time.

Saved for further reading. thx. Anyone have a screencap of the guy working in steel warning for the Chinese?

Anonymous think they are doing good when in reality they are just fucking other people for the sake of their own agenda. Just like in the electorial campaing when they actively suported Hillary and boycotted Trump

You def want to go to Pretoria for that, that is where all the ex-military peeps are, there are a lot of PMC training companies out here and a lot of them are really big names so you probably won't have to be too worried about getting people that know what they are doing, most of the companies are run by ex-SADF guys so they spit our quality soldiers.

they say they train private security guards but I've seen what they do and they legit train these okes better than current SA special forces. Its also only a couple of thousand rand for a few weeks course at most of them so you could easily offer to front the training for any applicants.

As far as close protection and security jobs go here, you might have some luck with that but you should also try market yourself as anti-poacher, that probably the most lucrative PMC area in SA now because the government is rabid about it and private game farms are willing to pay big bucks to protect their rhinos. With a helicopter license (and I presume a helicopter too) you can easily market that. A lot more dangerous and difficult than body guards for billionaires but more money too. Good luck

Pretty sad. The eight beers bit is totally accurate to irish people.

Anyone want to trade redpills? I'm looking for some dirt on Scotland.

Anti poaching is deff on the list, thats what buddy is down there doing right now actually, and making contacts. Hes got a contact with oil money in dubai, so thinking body guard work there for easy money, and get to party in dubai. First year in the private sector a bunch if us are pooling up to get started, and a helo is on the list for sure, bell 206 or something. Anti poaching work is probably gonna be best tho, especially to start up. Wanna get into the intelligence aspect of it too, target finding and potentially elimination. They wanted me to get into that but im gonna talk them into hiring an ex con from the field or someone with experience. I just wanna fly shit and do airborn recon lol.

Went straight to the feels.

its kinda crazy how a moderatly sized city of people are allowed into our land every year.

Don't know how much work there is in dubai but if you are willing to go to shitholes in sub-saharan africa there is a lot of money right now in protecting UN workers in Mali or anti-piracy on the coast

This true?

SVEEEEN!?

Very informative

SWEDEN YES

Anti piracy could be amusing, sub saharan money is fantastic, but christ, good way to get shot by indigs.

Saved. Have still to read it though. I'll let you know if you have passed the auditions. I wonder where is Pajeet?

This graph maliciously conflate "immigrating" with "obtaining citizenship" ("IT TAKES 20 YEARS TO PROPERLY IMMIGRATE !!11") and tries to verbally inflate the difficulty of obtaining a H1-B visa (which thousands of Pajeet manage to get), while forgotting the dozens of other visa which are commonly used (students, intra-company transfer etc...)

As a white ex-leaf I can provide testimony to the process. It took nearly 14 years just to get permanent residency status and I was just a little kid when we first got here. The problem was my mother fucked up her visa process and it threw us into illegal status. It didn't help that she was divorcing my father at the time so she refused to go back to Canada, and if I had left it would mean a 10 year or lifetime ban from the states where I essentially grew up.

fuck Jews

Irrelevant. It shouldn't be a cakewalk to begin with.

How is this a red pill or based opinion? If anything, it's leaning toward trying to make it easier for the cock roaches to get in

Also
> 2 "yes" coming from one box
Flow chart fail

Most redpilled photo I have. I want to go there and have breakfast at the exact same spot before I die. Ignore the hajib.

jews are overall pretty bad, but israelis are based

Wow.

this is quite sad

just the other day 74 people died instantly at a chinese construction site when the scaffolding collapsed.
>china
>steel or concrete
this happens multiple times a year.

I went to a predominantly black highschool and everything in this is true, if a little exaggerated. Furthermore I could feel the frustration in the teachers. Our social studies teacher was this staunchly anti-globalist guy who lent me his copies of Y: the last man. At the time I was blue pilled and got in arguments with him over NAFTA and whether the Zapatistas in southern Mexico were justified. When I read this I'm reminded of him. It makes me kinda sad.

I hate this picture for the shitskin ragheads that I cannot unsee since I have first seen the pic.

I never got the appeal of this one. The Argentinian is dressing down the Brazilian for talking shit while in a worse situation. Then the American comes in and yells "nigger" a lot; at the Argentinian, not even the Brazilian who attacked him. And somehow this is worthy of a cap?

Anyway, here's a pill I like. If nothing else it should be good for rattling a few normies. Muh evul capitalists etc

Depends on which flag is residing in this post Fritz. The argentinian one is Australian-tier bantz. It's just very creative ways of calling someone a nigger. Why I love it.

When you put it that way I can see it. Still not exactly top-tier overall. Thank you.

>Be gentile Sup Forums
Way ahead of you on that one.
Check em

kek her expression

Does anyone have the original picture without the stupid reddit-tier comments?