French monestary attacked by man with shotgun

dr.dk/nyheder/udland/fransk-munke-plejehjem-angrebet-af-mand-med-oversavet-jagtgevaer

So far there's one casualty - an old lady who was stabbed to death.

Any frog who got more details on this?
Our newsstation says it's most likely not terror - is it so?

Is the Monastery okay?

Our MSM say that it wasn't a terrorist attack because "the suspect was wearing a balaclava, and we all know that muslim terrorists never hide their faces during their attacks".

French journalism...

It won by one old woman.

Hahahaha.

On their last attack they cut of the head of a priest - it's highly likely that this is Isis, isn't it?

I'd say yes, but we might never know the truth. If they catch the guy early enough to label him as mentally unstable, they might deny that it was an ISIS attack.

There are no signs yet that he was simply mentally unstable, as "allah akbar" was not heard on the scene.

>get bombed
>get shot
>get run over
>get head cut off
>get shotgun'd

And your fags will still elect some lefty scum instead of MLP.

For instance, the woman apparently has her throat slit, muslim style, but the official narrative is that she died of a 'knife wound to the throat'.

Who knows... they have been briefing all the witnesses since last night. Psychological help cell, they say...

The religion of peace at it again.

I thought there were two deaths. Why the fuck isn't the media reporting this shit, I have to go out of my way to google France Monks to even get a result.

Fuck this shit thread, it's literally nothing. There is no "media report" because it's just a random murder like it happens everyday here.

>Why the fuck isn't the media reporting this shit

same reason why they don't report black on black crime.

It's inconsequential and prototypical, you fearcuck.

I actually think MLP is in the lead. What's surprising is that no one other than Corsica has siezed meassures of vigilantics.

>knife wound to the throat

Entaro Adun fellow muslim.

>How many people are murdered every day in the United States?
>There are around 16,238 murders per year in the United States; this averages out to around 44 murders per day. These figures, which are based on the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's 2011 statistics, include 11,068 deaths by firearms.

woooow these 44 murders sure are ISIS!11!!1

That guy isn't even from the USA, Mehmet, so why are you quoting USA statistics to him?

Fuck off slavshit, France is just as violent as the US if not more.

Because he's obviously trying to derail the contexts by false cause fallacies.

Because all dune-coons living in France think that their religion problems are either caused by the jews or the USA.

Yeah, nigger immigration will do that to you.

Guess he must be low on his taqiyya quota this month.

I have to wonder why the hell is he on Sup Forums in the first place.

He's not going to change anyone's opinion on muslims.

Kek.

Can I move to Serbia if things here get out of hands ? I'm white w/ blue eyes and I can speak some russian.

>speak some Russian

Why would that matter to us? People here don't speak Russian, they speak Serbian.

Also, it's no good coming here either.

We got ourselves some extremely corrupt cucks in the government, bending over for NATO and the EU.

What did that monastery ever do to him

>Why would that matter to us?
Easier to learn serbian, I assumed.

>bending over for NATO and the EU.
Really ? As far as I thought you were pretty uncucked, that is, for european standard...

Well, yeah, but EU standards, I suppose we would count as such.

But really, they're faggots here all the way, so long as they can embezzle some money from it.

They won't outright join NATO and the EU.

That'd be signing their own death sentence.

But they'll do everything else so long as it means getting some cash.

It's full of old christians.