Groper in chief collectively cucked the autists in Sup Forums

Groper in chief collectively cucked the autists in Sup Forums.

If you ever had even the slightest belief that he would, you were a full retard anyway.

So... all Drumpf supporters?

GRAB THE PUSSY U CAN DO ANYTHING

No. I knew he was full of shit. I supported him anyway because I want the overton window moved the fuck back.

>Says he doesn't want to pursue charges
> Charges are recommended by new head of FBI
>Receives petition with 50 million signatures saying "reopen Hillary investigation"
> Trump has no option but "listen to the will of the American people"

12 dimensional chess

He never promised that. He just said that during a debate about what he would have done IF HE WERE ALREADY PRESIDENT. It is illegal to direct the DOJ to prosecute a specific political opponent. What he was saying is that if he were President, his DOJ appointees wouldn't have been biased shills.

>potato nigger comes on Sup Forums and thinks he is more intelligent than drumpf supporters
stay cucked irish swine

That's up for the DoJ to do.

If Trump is going to do it, he isn't going to tell anyone until it's done.

I'm literally shaking. But seriously, we can't let trump in charge of the nuclear codes

>"In light of this shocking new information with that the FBI says are clear indications of criminal conduct, I have no choice but to let the legal system run its rightful course. Let the innocent be freed and the guilty be punished."

This.
Kek at the Hillarytards who don't realize we don't care that the wall will be part fence, that it's just a symbol for an un-emotional application of the rule of law.

>warning your enemy
Somebody didnt watch the debates

Who cares about Clinton, Pizzagate is what they need to react to.

That's the most ShitThatNeverHappened.txt that never happened.

But Jeff Sessions will.

Amen.

>B..BUT DRUMPF LIED TO YOU HE SAID EVERY INCH WOULD BE A WALL WHY ARE NOT MORE UPSET

feels good man

> implying this isn't 3d chess

Did it ever occur to you mouthbreathers pursuing charges would make Hillary relevant again? Not pursuing charges is the best fuck you Trump can give to Hillary.

been here since october 2015, majority of people wanted trump to mop the floor with bernie, dunno what you are talking about seamus. this whole 'mu hillary' schtick came about like 4 month ago, literally nobody cares, why would you vote for a president just to put his opponn into jail? how the fuck is this relevant?