Is Supernatural redpill ?

Do the series respect Christianity ? Or is it some jewish crap, what do you think /pol ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Gnosticism
m.youtube.com/watch?v=iN653Yru-NY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

stopped watching after Season 6. The show became shit. They could have ended it nicely with a good epic finale but NOOOOO a jew mush jew more shekels
>jewish crap

Jewish crap , but i still watch it

It's blue pill jew-praising show by CW.

Dunno, never watched.

Still having troubles passing Season 3 of The X-Files.

Way too many fillers t.b.h.

> watching tv
> ask on Sup Forums

how 'bout fuck you too

I don't think it's influenced by Jews.

I can't recall an episode with Jews in it.

One of them boys is Christian.

Jesus is black when he shows up, but that's the only problem I can think of. The rest is very faithful to the Bible's depictions of angels and demons.

Jesus never was in supernatural god is a literal cuck

Yes he was. When they go to Heaven and they're told to meet a gardener named Joshua.
Jesus' name in the original Hebrew is Yeshua, which is correctly translated as Joshua. There's a reason Zachariah shit talked him for being human, but then immediately back off when Joshua told him to.

Seasons 1-5 were done by Triple. Everything after is shitty fanservice to tumblr audiences.

So angels shit on humans and demons are corrupted human souls ?

wow it's almost like every tv series is like that

it's been awhile since i've watched it but yeah
angels are jelly that god likes humans more than them
allistair crowley, as a demon, was/is filling in for lucifer

The main character kills Hitler and is ridiculously proud of it.

>implying you wouldn't be proud of it once you found out Hitler was an effeminate retard

I liked it up to season 5. After that it starts pandering to fujo tumblr fans.

There's nothing redpill but I don't think it's anti-Christian (up to season 5).

jew golem went on rampage and murdered people in an episode

It was good until the 5th season. Then it became a money grabbing piece of Jewish shit. Besides I stopped watching because it violated most of the laws of physics.

They use a Gnostic or Satanic version of Christianity
It is not biblical Christianity

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Gnosticism

Is it good? Wondering if I should give it a go.

Gr8 show. They drive a fucking Chevy impala, play god tier rock music like Bob Seger or Creedence Clearwater revival, fuck aryan goddesses and kill degenerates. They live the dream man. Also they're into family and shit. Definitely one of the shows who can provide good rôle models to kids about maning up thinking by themselves and get shit done. It's pure American production it reminds me one of those old cop buddies series. Nothing jew about it. Lucifer did nothing wrong b tw. And cass is à cuck and god is a weak shitlord.

Ya it can be pretty fun and enjoyable. You get to learn about different lore and monsters every episode and shit keeps hitting the fan until its india teir.

Ignore the pandering claims. everything is pandering to Sup Forums. They just have to hate everything

Season 7 is utter garbage

9, 10, and 11 are ok, 12 is garbage again.

>tv show
>red pilled

Season 6 was supposed to be the last season, everything before 6 is good. Now it's just a fucking soap opera in hell.

Really, the show should have ended after Season 5 when Sam/Lucifer gets locked in hell. The story line was pretty awesome up until that point, then the whole thing seemed meaningless.

this. the first seasons without this whole angel bs were better imho. Just 2 brothers hunting for monsters

It's not that bad. The Caïn arch was badass. Also leviathans are jew illuminati tier.

They have an entire episode in the current season about crazy nazis reviving hitler, him being a fucking wierdo, and Dean Winchester kill him.

(((supernatural)))

>sjw musical episode
>episode where they kill hitlet
>camel_face.jpg
>show is merely still going for a record attempt in amount of seasons or something

When it comes to these things and these fanbases never think an actor does it for any other reason than money or because they have been coworkers/friends so long.

The whole angel story was tied in from the very beginning. That was the whole point, the brothers were looking for their dad and what happened to their mom.

absolute shit
seasons 1-5 were breddy good but they have milked it completely dry

This

Should have ended when Michael was going to fight Lucifer or when luficer was in Sam body.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=iN653Yru-NY

Christianity is fucking garbage, and if you believe in it you're an idiot.

Cool I'll check it out then

Gay show for faggots and teenage girls

Did they respect it? Not particularly. They just make a show around the spiritual aspects of it.
The show would have been perfect if it ended at season 5. Season 6 would have been fine.
Everything else after that is shit.

This pretty much.

The actors, jensen and Jared, are red pilled irl. They are good texas lads and aren't into hollywood and its degeneracy.

why is it garbage ? explain yourself