Tfw the only non cucked man in Canada

>tfw the only non cucked man in Canada

God damn canadabros. This guy is pretty based, maybe someone to look up to?

youtube.com/watch?v=EW0FNmtu-BY

youtube.com/watch?v=HAlPjMiaKdw

youtube.com/watch?v=68NHUV5me7Q

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JDvj6DQd93o
youtube.com/watch?v=Bpim_n0r0z0
youtu.be/XY7a1RXMbHI
youtu.be/wZnqLvLbLV0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Free speech isn't important

kill yourself communist scum

Absolute scum who needs to be behind bars

Yah we've already seen his whiney lectures, you should realize this stupid fucking bill that makes it illegal for you to tell faggots to use the washroom is just a symptom of our culture. Also I really need to move south of the border.

Kill yourself bigot

Hate speech shouldn't be protected

He was gonna debate some SJW. Has that happened yet?

ye

>Also I really need to move south of the border.

plz no. plz contain yourself. don't spread the contagion.

Have you ever experienced attempting to conduct in dialogue with a pack of ravenous mentally ill people

And where, dear leaf, might one find that?

Define hate speech

Xer voice is annoying (am I using the right pronoum?)
fucking mentally ill people, the guy is being completely polite but these idiots keep coming with non important bullshit
this is why you guys gotta take good care of your children or the marxists will turn them into the degenerates seen in this video

He's pretty based, and I've taken to using some of his wording myself, but his youtube channel is kinda boring.

>I would ever go to Shitskintania

You get your geography wrong yah ignorant Brit.

I'm not sure where it's at. But he got fired because of the debate.

youtube.com/watch?v=JDvj6DQd93o
there you go bretzelbro

is this it?

Uni profs are very expendable, the cash cock they've been riding for a while now has gone flacid. Anyone who doesn't accept a lowwer quality of life and to be the admin's bitch is fucked.

Racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, Islamophobic speech

It's our constitutional right. Get necked, traitor.

shut the fuck up you retarded pussy

You'll be the first in the gulag when we take over. The demographics are on our side. It's only a matter of time.

BUNCH OF FREAKS

>You get your geography wrong yah ignorant Brit.

pls no leave canada. plz contain yourself. it is your duty.

you can come and drag me there you commie nigger. violate the NAP on my property and I'll knock your teeth out with the barrel of my fucking twelve gauge

Is there a non- cucked area in canada guys?
Im in the low area of ontario. the wooded areas seem to still be chill.

Tough talk online, in public you keep your mouth closed tight. You don't get to talk now or ever again.

Poor Peterson. The year they pushed a humble Native-American activist over the line.

Nah I actually strap every day and if you tried to tell me what to do I would kill you.

>Im in the low area of ontario.

AKA STAB COUNTRY.

Little do you know we control everything you do now

So are many things that must be learnt.

who is we, master troller?

whats stab country?

Don't you worry about that, buddy boy.

The white guy fucked up when he tried talking with the trannies

Just ignore them. "Pronouns" is not a real issue. It's an invented issue by special snowflake freaks and you can't possibly win an argument with them.

>"call me she"
>no
>"why not?"
>because you're a man
>"no I'm not"
>yes you are, you don't have a Y chromosome
>"YOU'RE A FUCKING NAAAAZIIIIIII"

Seriously, what's the point?

/are leaf/

>whats stab country?

SOUTHWESTERN ONTARIO. GRANTED PLACES LIKE LONDON/TRONTO SKEW THE STABBING RATES BUT COME ON LEAFS STOP STABBING EACH OTHER.

YOU GUYS STAB EACH OTHER SO MUCH IN ONTARIO THAT OUR TRAVEL AGENTS WARN US ABOUT IT.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bpim_n0r0z0

Watch the last ten minutes of this conversation, Peterson is on some next level shit.

Hahahaha . This Guy in very good, I wish there where more like him. Look at the reactions of swj

LGBTQ2 don't reproduce

They adopt

I love that faggot with the shitty blonde fringe in his hipster glasses told the camerashit to shut up so he could continue on his narcassistic rant

They brainwash.

>>london
theres your problem go toonw of the doezen smaller areas. bigger cities are full of drugies.
Isnt that like any other city in the world?

Really? Fuck. To say nothing of this casual injustice I was hoping there were going to be three debates.

That's my guy!
I hereby declare you an honorary leaf.
Use your new power wisely.

If you think the nigger and spic hordes will be able to distinguish between you and us, you are dead wrong. They will kill us all the same.

You act like we'll be on the ground with them. We have everything under control.

>control
No, just as all the initial bolsheviks got purged, you will get killed by your uncontrollable hordes.

>Isnt that like any other city in the world?

I WALKED AROUND EAST LONDON ONE NIGHT.
CRACK HEADS, JUNKIES, VARIOUS RACES STARING ME DOWN. SOME GUY WAS BLEEDING OUT HIS STOMACH ON DUNDAS STREET. HOOKERS WERE WALKING THE STREETS.

IT WAS SCARIER THAN RIO.

Holy fuck these people ought to be euthanized. They are basically vegetables.

Think we haven't learned from previous mistakes. Plus we're far more advanced technologically.

Posts like these should get you perma banned and sent to a helicopter ride.

I'm listening to one of Peterson's lectures right now. First heard of him because of the gender pronoun shit in the news. Then found his youtube channel where there are hundreds of his lectures, interviews and video blogs. It's a treasure trove. Really smart and admirable guy.

The gender pronoun stuff doesn't show him at his best. You have to watch Maps of Meaning and his other lectures about the sacred, mythology, pretty much any of the topics he covers.

You think most of hispanics would side with those god awful freaks? If I was American, I would try to make a strategic alliance with the beaners. It would be worth it if it helped to prevent the cancer seen in the videos.

Guys a psychologist watching these idiots destroy the means to properly study, and educate people on, a mental illness by adding it to the list of thought crimes.

And they'll keep doing it when they spill over outside gender and race.

I've never been religious nor do I think I ever will but as a side effect of getting redpilled, I've learned to apperciate the holy bible in a completely new way. Good stuff indeed.

I've watched the first 14 lectures of his Personality 2015 series and man, some of the conclusions he draws on nazism, communism and psychology are pretty mindblowing. Like how the Germans were trying to get rid of rats in factories and cure diseases like tuberculosis because they wanted to get rid of all plagues in society. The Nazis were not just driven by ideology, but a disgust for things that made German society unclean. This of course extended to their treatment of the Jews.

These are the specific videos on that topic, although i recommend starting from the very first lecture to get a full understanding of what he's talking about:
youtu.be/XY7a1RXMbHI
youtu.be/wZnqLvLbLV0

In the future, if you're going to make a thread about him, put his name on the subject or OP. It's easier to catch the threads

Holy shit, he's making 7k/month on patreon. I think he was around 3k last time I checked, a month ago. He should start a new political party.

Yes, me too.

Fuck, I have to decide between the 2015 and 2016 versions. Haven't watched any of them yet.

He needs to leaf Canada. Seriously, the writing is on the wall. It's a lost cause.

Well i don't regret watching the 2015 one, i'd say pick that one but i'm biased

>half the video is SJWs shouting "SHAME" and playing drumrolls over amplifiers

I am so glad Trump won. You genderqueer fascists deserve it.

Are you one of the elites? Are you in one of the secret societies?

wtf he got fired? I thought he was a tenured professor how the fuck did he get fired over an academic debate?

but us conservative canadians just want to live under the god emperor have guns and freedom

Sorry but Canada already has a hero.

>we have openly treasonous citizens in the United States

So help me I hope the FBI fucking finds you and kills you

>you were denied because you're a freak

based non-whites