The Holocaust is Happening Happening again

Israel is literally on fire, why is nobody talking about this?

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-38102469

reuters.com/article/us-israel-fires-idUSKBN13J0YJ

Wildfires tore across central and northern Israel on Thursday, forcing tens of thousands of residents to flee the city of Haifa, as leaders blamed arsonists for some of the blazes and branded them terrorists.

Television pictures showed a wall of flames raging through central neighborhoods of Israel's third largest city. Firefighters dowsed a petrol station with water as the blaze edged closer.

The fires have been burning in multiple locations for the past three days but intensified on Thursday, fueled by unseasonably dry weather and strong easterly winds.

"Every fire that was caused by arson, or incitement to arson, is terrorism by all accounts. And we will treat it as such," Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu told reporters gathered in Haifa. "Whoever tries to burn parts of Israel will be punished for it severely."

Internal Security Minister Gilad Erdan referred to "arson terrorism" and said there had been a small number of arrests, providing no other details.

On social media, some Arabs and Palestinians celebrated the fires and the hashtag #Israelisburning was trending on Twitter.

"It's likely that where it was arson, it goes in the direction of nationalistic," Police Chief Roni Alsheich told reporters, without going into further detail.

With fires burning in the forests west of Jerusalem, around Haifa, on central and northern hilltops and in parts of the Israeli-occupied West Bank, the government sought assistance from neighboring countries to tackle the conflagration.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hR7dzLgMZUQ
youtu.be/eFTLKWw542g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not falling for the Holocaust meme again lads

This just proves that its better to never ever even acknowledge Islam as a religion because in reality its just provides a excuse for retarded monkeys to chimp out. Fuck islam.

JIDF started the fire. These digits confirm it

If the Jews don't get in the oven, the oven go to the jews

What about the time all those cranes collapsed on Mekka, was that not divine retribution?

No, it's mudslimes

bump

>The Holocaust is Happening Happening again
Meant to say its happening all over again
woops
>holohoax meme
>gas kikes
pick one

Oy vey. Why don't they order pizza to calm themselves down.

hmm, reminds me of when Commifornia is burning

Right nigel, when the muzzies will attempt to burn your streets I'll remember to say the same :,)

It looks like a Fort MacMurray level forest fire. Not impressed.

>why is nobody talking about this?

Because we don't care.

You just see he's never left his London suburbs.
I hope you find a way to deal with your insect infestation, mate. I met dozens of muzzies and only two were normal, trustworthy people. The rest go burn shit when a mohammadman can scream from a tower

Fucking sand monkeys and stupid, new generations of limeys, they're all the same with different articulations

This. Also, Israel owes us money, and has a nasty habit of not paying debnts. Let them burn.

Actually, Palestine is on fire. Looks like an infestation of Jews. Fire is the best way to get rid of em.

This picture needs a fedora goyim

Is it time for another round of "bomb Palestine into the ground"?

Bump

Good riddance. Too bad this is probably a false flag that will be used to manipulate goyim.

yay krispy kike krunch
the best snack you can have

Mr. Kek

Can you confirm if there is a happening here

>create worldwide network of cannibalistic pedophiles
>are surprised when God burns them alive

They deserve far worse desu.

was this in some prophecy

Israel will be saved and they will build the third temple.

Lol this is too good.
The muzzies are dealing with the Jews and themselves at the same time.
>muzzies burn Israel
>more dead kikes
>anti-muzzy sentiment rises again
>more dead muzzies
I'm happy again

Hahahahah. And then Jesus returns and they and their false messiah (the anti-Christ) get BTFO

Know this feel.
I've never met a muzzy that wasn't an angry ragheaded permavirgin.

Call Nigerian fire beaters for help!!!

I love it when Moslems cant handle bantz

You kikes are the ones who put them there, why would we want your help

Underrated post

Oy vey, the fire must pay for reparations yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=hR7dzLgMZUQ

WERE BACK IN WHITE

HAIL SWIZZEL

Don't understand why israel not just nukes gaza, when the goat fucker fire their next sissy-rockets. Would be totally OK with current laws on war-crimes. Sure all those SJWs in the western world and muslim-leaders will go full retard. But they already hate Israel more than AIDS and ebola combined, so what? Maybe saudi-arabia and Iran will even declare war to Israel, a nice opportunity to nuke their ass as well before they develop own nuclear weapons. Entire humanity will thank you.

Wont Isreal just hellfire the fuck out of Palestine soon?

Hope so.
Doesn't matter if jews took the land rightfully. At least they have some kind of democracy and leave atheist/christians do their things. The less land is infected with the muslim cancer the better

>holocaust
>happening
>again

sad!

Only way to turn the west against israel, is if the middle east drops it's rep of being terrorist area
And that won't happen just over night

Right now, many people see Israel as the only "beacon of civilization" in that area, which is why they side with it

Most countries don't pay us back. What happens is, we borrow money from China, and give it to countries as foreign aid money.

For example Guatamala. We gave them almost 100 million for rebuilding their shit, infrastructure, schools, hospitals, etc.

Well they squandered it amongst themselves and nothing was built. Fags got rich, Guatamalans suffer.

Then, there is no way to pay us back, we don't go after them cause our government is full of fucking morons (until Jan 20th). So now we're out of almost 100 million, AND we owe that WITH INTEREST to China.

We should have used it for us and only us. That's just one country too, mind you. There are plenty that do this.

If the arabs are setting fire to Israel, why isn't Gaza being bombed again?

ill start caring when CNN ceases to work as an Israeli Hit Squad that's trying to destroy American Sovereignty

Any got the Adolf Hitler / Buddhism meme that explains reincarnation cycle?

>again

Have we started the fire?

Will never happen, because middle east is one of the biggest shitholes of the world. You have to try very hard to be shittier. I would even support North Korea as long as they leave me in peace and keep the goat fuckers quiet

Oy vey, it's another fake holocaust

>Israel banned the muslim call to prayer

never happened.
more Muzzie disinformation.

Thats what I'm talking about, they should bomb it so hard that there will be no more bombings necessary....

Why can't Jews build a simple temple

Stupid question: what the fuck is actually there to burn?

Isn't it all just sand?

The one of time I will agree with mussles, burn the Jews!

You are very kind USAnon. It makes me mad to see people abusing your kind nature in such ways.

OY VEY IT'S ANNUDAH SHOAH!

FILTHY MUSLIM GOYIM! ITS ANOTHER SHOA I TELL YOU!

Well, things used to be more stable, sure there were a lot of dictators, but that was better than what it is now.

Also, don't say "never", things can change drastically over a period of just 20 years, and hopefully it will
We just need some solution to make the rule stable

Who am I rooting for here? Do I just enjoy the fireworks?

Oy ve'! It's annuda shoah!

(Blame terrorists when it's really God)

I actually lol'd.

>holocause happening again
>again

The Fire, you're going to be paying for the repair and reconstruction anyway.

I agree with you, muslims just dont deserve democracy. Iran was a very decent country as long as they had their pro western king. After the revolution all that is left is another shithole. Sometimes I imagine how good the world would be if the russians never gave up Afghanistan, but instead conquered/nuked all islamic nation and installed hord-core stalinistic satelite states. "Oh you think your prophet was insulted? - How cute, the others guys in Gulag will love your story"

Fun fact: Germany even pays for the reconstruction of GAZA ;-)
Serious, look it up

>muslims just dont deserve democracy
Well, i think i heard that there's a common belief among them that democracy is against islam
But so what? Let them fucking have their dictators. China does, and barely anyone complains about that, because it's stable

Besides, if we tried to completely eradicate the mudslims, that'd only stir up more crap than there already is.
Hatred breeds hatred

Maybe someday, someone will give Germany money to pay for it's reconstruction.

Not if we do it thoroughly enough, Germany has some experience you know
I want them have dictators, but not some islamistic that they "choose" and who want to islamise/destroy the west. But one pro-western one WE chose...

Even than Germany will be the one who works/pays....

How old are you?

>Israel is literally on fire, why is nobody talking about this?
B/c i don't give a shit.

Based mudslimes

>why is nobody talking about this?
>links to two of the biggest news sources on the planet

>blaming others for your impotency

Killing muslim animals is perhaps the only good thing kikes ever did for humanity. Hope they wont disappoint us this time.

>But one pro-western one WE chose...
or at least one approved by the west
But that's how things USED to be!
The wave of anti-westernism in the middle east was not relevant back when they had a proper rule

>Not if we do it thoroughly enough
I hope you realize that no matter how convincing you are, there's no way the entirety of europe will agree with that, and if anyone actually tries making a complete extermination, then it'll just rev up hatred from other westerners
There's no way that thinking will win.

Also, if you're supposed to be 21, then you need to learn how to have some more perspective, bub

fuckin lol

go kek!

Hope they wont stop doing it ;-)
Growing number oft leftist pro-arab SJWs and orthodox jews (who basically just pray all day and refuse to serve in the military)

Dare i say it?
Have we started the fire?

>live in hot and dry country
>It's God who's burning our country
Yeah right
Good that it's burning though, I hope every place will turn into dust

Islamists have that thinking and it works pretty well for them...
What else do you suggest?

nice to see cultures getting along

Yes, repeating numerical valuea and the Israelis are unable to extinguish the fire

Because no one gives a shit about Israel

The holocaust

Never

Happened

I suggest that we end internet access of ISIS area, like Trump suggested, meaning they'll be silenced, and send in some troops to the borders of ISIS area to stop them from expanding even further
When they can't properly communicate the group will most likely partially fall apart, making it easier to take the land away from them

When they are finally silenced, THEN we can appoint a man of the area, favored by the people, yet still western-friendly as dictator.

I'm sure there will be some problems along the way, but keep in mind that ISIS is built on mercenaries. If they can't communicate with eachother, they'll have a harder time paying the mercenaries.

>youtu.be/eFTLKWw542g
Enjoy bros

Good Idea
did you know that you still can send money to syria via international standard SWIFT wire-transfers?
Your Idea may work with ISIS but the root of the problem is Saudi-Arabia and their radical salafist elite with tons of money. There are only two ways of dealing with them: Taking them out of power or building some sort of "fortress-europe" and make sure they cant spread here...

WHY ARENT WE MEMEING TO FEED THE FLAMES!?

Thanks Australia, last time I saw a thread with Israel on fire I thought it was one of those ebin habbenings because there was no source listed

so ragheads have finally found a way to combat jews.

by setting israel on fire. or is this just mother nature at work? hmmmmmm

OY VEY ITS ANUDDA SHOAH

>Happening again
>For the first time

>Why is no one talking about this?
Are you serious? The lads and me have been celebrating it ever since the story broke.

Top kek

>hey rabbi, whatcha doing?

Turnabout is fair play I suppose.

Asheville NC is about to be engulfed in flames as well. Much prettier than that fucking shit hole too.

Nobody's talking about that either

wtf I love Allah now

I NEED MORE SHEKELS AS REPARATION.