Help me get to Japan

Hey Sup Forums

So, my parents want to go to Shang Hai (China) so obviously im like shit, if we're going to go to an Asian country I wanna go to Japan.

Obviously I cant be like ANIME ANIME ANIME and convince them to go to Japan, so I need to know what are some good things about Japan (Tokyo in particular) and some bad things about China (Shang Hai in particular).

Do me a solid Sup Forums, this is a once in a life time opportunity for me to go to my true home, Japan.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/NTDChinaUncensored
vid.me/wKSK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lead with air quality.

shit posting aside its sad when people idolize places theyve never been too

neither shanghai or tokyo are good places to live in

they are both pretty shitty.

Well, I'm not living there, its like a 10 day trip. I know that I'll enjoy it, atleast for that amount of time.

Fuck you weeb trash

honorary aryan hate gaiyn and dont speak engrish
t. knower
ps show your parents videos of chinese eating using abortions and the sewer oil documentary

they'll want nothing to do with it

kill yourself

>my parents
Stick to sfw boards kid

I'm not that big of a weeb, kind of a closet weeb if anything. Nobody knows that I watch Anime, and its not like I have a bunch of figurines or posters. I just like Anime nigga.

if money is a problem, you might want to research which of the two will allow you to save more. Unfortunately, from my friends who stayed in japan (even in their tiny capsule hotels), they said it was pretty expensive but we're third world so maybe you don't have any problems in that area. You can also scare them off by showing them china's QUALITY escalators, elevators, buildings and exploding soy sauces.

honestly /out/

What is there really to see in Shanghai?

It's probably cheaper than Japan, but... Shangai is an industrial city, I believe. 10 fucking days?

ask someone on Sup Forums

cunt

First off, .

Second, what is the reason your parents want to go to Japan?

They wanna go to Shang Hai. desu I dont really know why, they just wanna see a new culture I guess? go somewhere new.

>shanghai
>not Hong Kong

Why?

Why not Kazakhstan?

youtube.com/user/NTDChinaUncensored

don't bother, gaijin, just go to shanghai.

China has the best anime anyways, what's the problem

probably not keen on dying yet

China is filthy and Japan is absolutely spotless. Though it doesn't seem like cleanliness is an Australian priority.

Tokyo is a great place to live in. Consistently ranks at or near the top of most livable cities despite having like 40 million people. It's a wonder of the modern world that it works so well. The train system alone is incredible.

You came to the wrong board, weaboo degenerate.

Go to Taiwan, it's like japan with well behaved chinks.
Mainland chinks in general are terrible people.
Also if must japan, go to Yokohama, much more chill and nice.
Old western influences etc.
Taiwan is best I've been to.
I've been to Hong kong, mainland, Taiwan and Tokyo for longer periods of time.
Pic related Taipei

Mainland China is a fucking shithole of a country. Shanghai is the most polished turd out there but it's still victim to country bumpkin nongmin literally shitting up the place. China no longer has any real culture post-cultural revolution, all they have is references to the culture of pre-communist China but nothing has developed beyond that. However, China is cheap as shit.

Japan is a civilised first-world nation with a genuinely interesting and rich culture but it's insanely expensive.

You'll get Lung Cancer if you go to China with their shitty smoke cities.

Tell them that, health is always important, and no earthquakes reach Tokyo bigly.

maybe in my high-time weeb days of the early 2000s, but I have other priorities of places to visit that I actually have contacts around.

Taiwan is perfect mix, Hong Kong + Japan = Taiwan
Also Kowloon is fucking disgustingly expensive. Tea cost me 60 hk dollars and sushi is more expensive than in Japan.

How expensive are we talking? Shits pretty expensive in Australia so it might not be that big a problem for us, although we're by no means rich.

Taiwan is absolutely superior. To me it's like the prices of mainland China but the quality of HK, plus it's so chilled out, no hustle and bustle even in Taipei.

HK is one big tourist trap, you have to be on your toes as a foreigner here. If you live here then it's not so bad, people see you everyday in the same places, you get a HKID and you learn little bits of the language so you integrate better and don't get treated like a typical gweilo, you just have to try and live like a local as much as possible.

Japanese products are stupidly expensive here because their quality is highly praised and there's big demand for them. Just before mid-autumn festival this year I went to a really high-end supermarket in TST and saw bags of premium Japanese grapes going for like $2000, it's ridiculous. I can get a 2lb bag of really nice American grapes for like $80 in my local fruit market.

I wouldn't be able to quote you actual prices but I've just been told by everyone that it's mad expensive. I think my view may be distorted though because I've only talked to local HK people about going to Japan and the local culture here is that when you go on holiday, you go all out on buying a ridiculous amount of extravagant gifts for your ENTIRE family back home.

Japan is cheaper compared to any western country.
Food is cheaper, beverages are super cheap.
So true, I was on business trip and the HK people I know there said I should beware of mainlanders.
But still HK is great but it's new York type working city with much stress.

I lived in the Japanese countryside with a bunch of hicks for a few years. Tokyo is a shithole to live in. It's a tourist attraction.
Also, race mixing is OK if she's yellow.

t. sex tourist

Oh come on you useless Mods. This board needs cleaning up.

Yeah my standpoint is distorted because Sweden. labour is super expensive and food here is stupid expensive.
Japan has cheaper labour and affordable hotel rooms are tiny.

Go to hong kong

vid.me/wKSK

The make the best knives in the world. Apologise for bad spelling but odaiba is fun to visit and so is asakasa. Tokyo is like most capital cities completely remote from the normal society. Best to take a train ride to Osaka, Kyoto, Nara, Nogoya for something more fun.

Cant go to china atm anyway there not letting anyone in or out go to japan

t. expat retard

>Cant go to china atm anyway there not letting anyone in or out

sauce?

just show them a few videos of the people-grinders they mask as escalators

>Japan is cheaper compared to any western country.
>Food is cheaper, beverages are super cheap.

That is a fucking lie, the food and drinks here are madly expensive compared to the States

China is the future. Japan was cool in the early 2000s.

Cunt, go to thailand so much fucking fun. Shits all over other asian countries.

A lot of aussiecunts go to JP to ski, I heard.