Pewds did the Siege

Where were you when Pewdiepie wanted to make Europe great again? How long before you think Youtube captures him and puts him in a mental hospital?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=acyyWic-6JU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

God I'm extremely attracted to this man now

We need to clone him and fill Sweden with a bunch of little Pewdiepies to make a Pewdiepie army to take it back from the islamic horde.

If he stay on the right path, that's what will happen

Link the video

>moved to Brighton UK

Yeah nah he's a hipster faggot

Link faggot

He supported Hillary. He said so himself.

This, all those kiddos in the younger generation will be redpilled.

But we already have a culture of joking about the jews etc. Some of the worst swear words we use is "You fucking jew". If somone is being cheap we say, "what kind of jew are you"

He fucking hates everyone there though. He has to move every 6 months or so because libfags keeps harassing him.

He thought she was going to win and was so happy that Trump won that he stayed up til 6am to watch the election coverage even though he had to work at 7. That's dedication, kid.

He still makes mostly shitty content though.

>Sup Forums says this fag is funny now and his content got better
>Watch some of his shit
>Literally a cheap even unfunnier copy of Filthy Frank

Christ almighty lads

/our guy/

wait is this a joke or did he actually like trump?

I haven't once watched any of his videos but because he is a sweedish youtube fag I presumed he was super liberal

>He had to work

Are you seriously this fucking stupid? He makes YT videos for a living, he makes millions and he is pretty much settled, he can stop working for his whole life and still be stacked as fuck.

Success begets success. He has a company now.

Its targeted at literal 8 year olds you fucking mong

Still shitty content, faggot.

Link or fake cunt

>The incredible fame and sudden wealth of Felix Kjellberg, a 25 year-old who makes YouTube videos under the alias “PewDiePie,” reached a new high this year when the Swedish newspaper Expresen reported he made $7.4 million in 2014, a little less than double the $4 million the Wall Street Journal estimated he made in 2013

woah what the fuck

he's a leftist faggot and needs to drop youtube for the sake of everybody's sanity.

sure is oh so fun that entertainment is now completely fucked and low brow degeneracy.

>Fucking faggot making shitty content on jewtube.

Is this a hasbara thread? Or is Sup Forums filled with 14 y/o autists?

>even though he had to work at 7

he took sleeping pills or some shit and then was surprised he could barely do shit at whatever bullshit they were shooting with him for his faggot show.

Don't show his GFs, she's a stupid cunt.

He got angry that Trump won lel

proof that it's not related with his blog count

He got angry because he lost a bet because of it and now has to get an American flag tattoo.

Worship is cancer. Do better user.

Poo

Well, he's been dead inside for a good while now.

I hate to break it to you but he was literally upset that Trump won

Whatch at 13:31
youtube.com/watch?v=acyyWic-6JU

He also burned a Trump pinata

Go away Ieddit fag Pewdiecuck is a progressive lbcuck. Sage your slide thread

I remember seeing him with a nazi uniform and a moustache while playing Battlefield 1.

Wow thats so edgy. That surely proves hes so redpilled :D:D:DD:D

pls leave retard

>2016
>Not realizing that pdp is unironically probably a cool guy
>Hating him because of his autistic fanbase and because he gives them content they like

Honestly hating pdp is probably reddit-tier at this point

>be sweden
>has 50% tax
>makes good money
>50% of your income goes to 3rd world mudslimes invading your country

he lives in england now

To me he looks miserable as fuck, he keep going for the money literally prostitute tier. We might witness some breakdown he has dropped a few red pills over the last months
> moon man is my favorite anime character

Theres no going back now, Pewds.

>be England
>has 45% tax
>makes good money
>45% of your income goes to 3rd world mudslimes invading your country

Fuck Pewdiepie, he's not redpilled at all. He's just some sad swede who makes immature Jewtube videos

this year is like a fucking retcon of reality, Sup Forums loves PDP, Reddit loves hitler, the left is getting beaten by police while the right gets their way what the fuck has meme magic done to us!

Meme magic.