I fucking hate this man, Sup Forums. I really do

I fucking hate this man, Sup Forums. I really do.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/opinions/the-constitution-lets-the-electoral-college-choose-the-winner-they-should-choose-clinton/2016/11/24/0f431828-b0f7-11e6-8616-52b15787add0_story.html
washingtonpost.com/opinions/the-constitution-lets-the-electoral-college-choose-the-winner-they-
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawrence_Lessig
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawrence_Lessig#Personal_life
youtube.com/watch?v=sNprYJNAzBs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hate is a strong word

What do you hate about him

Is this hate of yours based on any particular facts?

Why?

You shouldn't feel such contempt for a man so great, we're not even going to pay him for his time in office.

Trump is love
Trump is life

Love wins, OP.

Did anybody else gleefully bring up Trump at Thanksgiving? Trump is the best thing to ever happen to the world, in my opinion.

He triggers people that I don't like to the point where it's almost outside of the realm of reality, and the best part is that it's based on nothing.

The same fuckheads who brought up, and constantly badmouthed Trump in front of me leading up to the election then get upset when he's brought up at Thanksgiving.

Get use to it, he's gonna be around for another 4 years

Shut up idiot, he's not even going to be president. They're going to recount and Hillary will win back the swing states and she should be good to go for presidency. :) Kindly fuck off.

You might say love trumps hate.

You just have too much hate in you.

This man has done nothing to you.

sad!

Probably because of shit like this (Link 1) written by faggots like Lawrence Lessig (Link 2) who still has wet dreams about the pedophile who raped him (Link 3).

Link 1: washingtonpost.com/opinions/the-constitution-lets-the-electoral-college-choose-the-winner-they-should-choose-clinton/2016/11/24/0f431828-b0f7-11e6-8616-52b15787add0_story.html
washingtonpost.com/opinions/the-constitution-lets-the-electoral-college-choose-the-winner-they-

Link 2: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawrence_Lessig

Link 3: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawrence_Lessig#Personal_life

The type of people who do not want a strong male in control of the country and who are more comfortable with faggots like Obama or Hillary/Kaine is they are fucked up in the head. They are compromised and want to have weak faggoty leaders in office. Nothing ever changes it just morphs into different forms.

It's all over, this election was decided months before the ballots were cast. There's no need to be upset, a recount will only reveal Hillary rigging the election.

Well, think about Obama's 8 years.

eat shit and die! youtube.com/watch?v=sNprYJNAzBs

Not sad, just frustrated.

T is for Trump.
T is for Turkey.
T is for Thanksgiving.
T is for Turkey and Trump at Thanksgiving.

Still salty that Hillary lost?

Neck ya-self then

She will win when the recount happens. So no, I'm not salty, in fact I'm joyous. Still hate Trump though. :)

OP is a faggot

>recount

lmao no

You must be an atheist then

Donald Trump is a phony, a fraud. He get's a free trip to the white house, and all we get is a lousy hat

No, she won't. She'll not contest the vote. Have you seen her since the election? She's not taking it well. She appears ten years older in her concession speech.

Woman like her isn't going to be working very hard.

>a lousy hat
>now worth significantly more money since Trump Won
>value projected to increase over time
>pretty much a cultural icon that defined this election
>easily recognizable as a "Trump hat"
You're the lousy hat.

What about it?

Too bad, he's your president.

Now you'll know how I've felt over the course of the past 8 years. Have fun ;^)

Must've stopped bathing in blood.

Of course you do, you've been spoon fed your opinions by the media and validated by your fellow libs. It'd be amusing if it wasn't so pathetic and lazy. They had to build Trump into an Antichrist, a Hitler, the very worst possible kind of boogeyman because his opponent? She's rotten meat. And she stinks to high heaven of the putrid corruption she's indulged in to enrich herself and her masters. Turing Trump into Satan is the only way that ghoul could be made palatable by comparison.

They did a pretty good job considering the popular opinion up till the election was they're both shit.

Maybe she needs a few slices of pizza.

>I fucking hate this man, Sup Forums. I really do
We know, and we can't stop smiling about it

You are America's hat faggot. MAGA

This. Hillary isn't the one making noise about a recount, Jill Stein is. And it's not to get Hillary elected, it's to shine a light on democratic voter fraud and further fraction the DNC. If votes in battle ground states are audited everything will come out, dead registered voters, illegal immigrants voting, bussing people to different states, etc.

Trump is Love.

>Have you seen her since the election? She's not taking it well. She appears ten years older in her concession speech.

she made a deal with satan. she lost the presidency and now owes favors she can't return. her life, what's left of it, is going to be miserable.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

MITT ROMNEY, GET OUT OF MY ECHO CHAMBER! YOU'RE NEVER GOING TO BE PRESIDENT OR SECRETARY OF STATE. TRUMP ONLY FLOATED THE IDEA TO REMIND EVERYONE OF WHAT A FAILURE YOU ARE.

>he's not even going to be president
>She will win

I triggered the fuck out of my cousin who goes to NYU. Oh man I was like Uncle Benny all the way.

>TFW trump becomes new emperor Mengsk

I can dream.

Same here. My cousin does (((climate research)) ) at Cornell. He's scared to death that funding for his job is going to dry up. He literally spends all day collecting tree measures and soil samples.

you sounds really triggered. you may have a heath crisis when you find out that there is no way she can win. make sure you don't do anything drastic and hurt yourself or someone else. i love you even though you are a stoopid and dramatic little betch.

I don't want to ruin my social life, so I have to hide my power level around my male friends who don't have interest in politics

Bright side is that being right wing and masculine gets you MAD libchick pussy.

FeelsKindaBadMan

You're a beta