How can we get a crime free society Sup Forums?

How can we get a crime free society Sup Forums?

Dont have laws

then you don't have a society

You can't

Not with a society like this

Make a fuckton of illegal shit legal, then let Darwinism take course.

The only correct answer

Crime is like unwanted hair or body smell
if you dont care about your apearence and smell you dont have unwanted hair, neither you stink. (In your eyes)

Enforce a required license for having children.

If you're too shit of a parent you will not be allowed to procreate.

people who are raised with decency rarely commit crimes and by then it's just a matter of insuring they're placated with a job.

He's right. It's just called a multicultural utopia that is free of hate and intolerance in all of its forms.
The UK brought child rape down by simply not prosecuting it. Who would have thought it was so easy?

You can't.

Not in a democracy at least.

new world order

Our country is almost crime free or at least is has a really low crime rate that's because :
>>A. There is no system to exploit ( ex. welfare ,free healthcare ) so the immigrants here are usually hard working and not lazy
>>B. Low sub Saharan Africa population
>>C. No sjw anti-free speech shit
>>D. Strong sense of national pride and being critical to foreign ways and cultures

>Split in half pretending that the Islamic part isn't Cyprus.

That one two old chap Islam is responsible for crimes ban it

Capital punishment for ALL crimes.

Let the meatgrinder run it's course, in the end nobody will want to commit crime for fear of being executed.

More executions
More eugenics and mandatory sterilizations
Stop redistributing money from responsible and successful families to less responsible ones through welfare
No diversity

>Capital punishment is a crime.
>Executioners executed.
>Enforcement rate:0 within 5 years.
To be fair the system has worked before so it beats things like communism.

Capital punishment isn't a crime, where the hell do you get that dumb notion?

tl;dr

Enforce Sharia

desu Sharia doesn't sound so bad, I don't like alcohol, gambling, whores and public indecency. All I do is stay at home and play videogames and occasionally go out so I'm pretty sure I wouldn't notice if Sharia was enforced other than less whores on the streets.

>Murder is a crime.
Just find one retarded judge and it's all over.

>no welfare
>sterilizations
>sharia

Nope, sharia requires dem programs and child production from all adherents.

Executions are not murder.

a society without crime means you have lobotomized citizens, citizens stupefied on soma, or some sort of super-military slave society.

I can't imagine a state where everyone is a kind saint.

>Killing people isn't murder.
And thus the patchy logic eliminates the crime rate by allowing killers to innocent.

Homogeneity and strong family units. You are less likely to commit a crime against your own crime and if it will bring shame upon your family if you are caught.

ther are societties with much lower crime rate than others.

ya and there are societies with less sickness than others. But a society with "no sickness" is probably full of corpses or robots, not living breathing humans

Crime free is impossible.
Getting rid of niggers would drastically reduce crime though.