/TG/ TURAN GENERAL

Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=bv2d11yaf84

Make Turan Great Again.

It is a thread about noble TURANIANS, sharing cultural similarities and much more importantly discussing the inevitable necessity of formation united TURAN

>Invited
Mongols, Buryats, Khamnigans, Oirats, Ordos, Bonans, Daurs, Finns, Hungarians, Khanties, Mansis, Maris, Mordvins Perms, Samis, Samoyeds, Oghuz Turks, Turkmens, Japons, Ainus, Koreans, Manchus, Afshars, Khalajs, Kypchaks, Crimean Tatars, Krymchaks, Karaims, Volga Tatars, Khazaks, Karakalpaks, Kyrgyzs, Uzbeks, Uigurs, Salars, Sakhas, Dolgans, Tuvans, Tofas, Khakas, Shors, Chulyms, Altai Oritos, Chuvashs,

>Not invited
moh*mmedans

>TENGRI BIZ MENEN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u3y01rwrsrE
youtube.com/watch?v=qx8hrhBZJ98
youtube.com/watch?v=DogDpfjMWMY
youtube.com/watch?v=2lnxs_DMUDk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yörüks
youtube.com/watch?v=Jl8JYi_ZwBw
youtube.com/watch?v=9zJaGq8MkDU
youtube.com/watch?v=6MJNS4mIH9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=eJRQRD6LAmY
youtube.com/watch?v=8cCmpe2aHhQ
youtube.com/watch?v=h-aiuFlv7SY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oghuz_Turks
ratemypoo.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=0mA_Fh8vuIM
youtube.com/watch?v=el93MIxAf-c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tatarstan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuvashia
youtube.com/watch?v=DtWmQ3tJLxw
youtube.com/watch?v=WcB7lDg0VOY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I find the pic finally.

youtube.com/watch?v=u3y01rwrsrE

youtube.com/watch?v=qx8hrhBZJ98

Hello I am fennoswede?
Can i join?

SPURDO SPÖÄRDE EBIN :D

>that flag

I clearly stated that moh*mmedans are NOT invited.

Im fucking a kurdish girl are they mohammedans? I guess theyre not like steppe mongols so theyre ay-rab or whut?

But I am a finnish son of tengri.
I can feel the steppe calling me!

>My swedish wives somali son

Mongoloids are invited and mohammeds r not so what does this mean for the rest of us?

k*rds are remnants of the cro-magnons in Taurus and Zagros mountains. You should evolve to homo sapiens.

youtube.com/watch?v=DogDpfjMWMY

Fuck off Tord, this thread is mongoloid sekrit klubb.

I dont care any of you. You can participate if you want. But you must respect Tengri.

Who me? Im not kurd you stinky mongol. I dont plan to get her preggo either, this is leisurely intercourse with half turkish half syrian girl who looks like queen of the steppes and has a stavanger accent. I say enjoy dying in a suicide bombing, mehmet (:

hello how are you fellow turanians doing? :) (swedish flag cuz visiting girlfriend, am finnish)

come on bud half our country is pretty much turkish at this point even have some nieces n nephews

XD youre in sweden to get a bull my friend

Where do the Hephthalites fit in.

Is there any remnant of them in modern Afghanistan, or are they completely diffused?

I am the bull

Hello Magyar American here. Could you plz delet Hungary from these memes. Turan is shit and Tengri is a for cucks desu ty

Greetings, my Turanian brothers. How was your day?

>middle eastern sandnigger thinks, he's a true Mongol

პიზდეც

The Hungarians were cucking us for like a thousand years, so I believe it's safe to say we're also descended from the steppes. My ass itches for a horse's back.

youtube.com/watch?v=2lnxs_DMUDk

Deport those moh*mmedans. You Europeans are fucking your own countries. All of Turkish diaspora are worshipping Erdoğan. If you had killed all of them, niether Turkey nor the Netherlands would lost anything.

Hi my friend.

Fucjk off commie scum. Dont come back to the land of Arpad.

If you embrace your inner Magyar, why not.

Shoo shoo filthy Turkroach. I hope Russia, Armenia and Greece carves up your shithole kebab country.

Khan Pekka Viljami Matinpoika from the Kokemäenjoki clan reporting in

mämmi

väinämöinen

sisu

Geert wil get rid of them soon enough. The ones in my family arent even mudshits

Mongolia is great. Had a great time there.

Listen to Hanggai for some sweet Chinese Inner Mongolian tunes

Arent kurds = kurts = wolves = turanic ?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yörüks

All ge*rgians will be genocided.

Hello my friend. I hope you are having a good day.

You are a disgusting slave but it is up to my Hungarian friends to determine whether you are one of us or not.

see k*rds havent completed their evolution yet. Dont you fucking ever confuse a noble creature like a wolve to an disgusting animal known as k*rd.

all t*rks will go back to central asian Gulags

>Hungarian
>friends
Your last friendly visit lasted for 150 years and ended up devastating our country and losing our relevance forever. So just fuck yourself and your Arabian desert deity fucking roach.

Also Slovaks were never slaves, we were pretty nice overlords, considering that we didn't even get the idea to try to change their language for almost a thousand years.

This is just retarded. You can't form turan brotherhood based on flag. We are nomads, we have spread everywhere around the globe. This is not about race or any other worldly bullshit, it's about what resides in your heart

To all our brothers and sisters who can hear the call, you are loved. May The One shine his divine light upon your path

>Invited
>Hungarians
By inviting them, you have simultaneously invited that Romanian guy who hates the "bogzors".

youtube.com/watch?v=Jl8JYi_ZwBw

fuck off commie scum

Based trips of truth.

youtube.com/watch?v=9zJaGq8MkDU

NEW THREAD INCOMING BOYS

Fucking gypsies come everywhere whether you invite them or not. It isnt about Glorious Hungary. It is their atttitude.

Hungary is an Aryan Catholic people. We have nothing to do with disgusting asian mongols plz quit spreading this meme

Agree. But i don't like monotheism and the idea that all Turkic people should look at Turkey as an example and a center. Some pan-turkist groups in my republic were heavily pushing this idea.
youtube.com/watch?v=6MJNS4mIH9Q

roach i got a question for you - is turkmenistan people same like turks? can you two understand each other when speaking or not?

go fuck yourself anglo roach.

There is a good video about this
youtube.com/watch?v=eJRQRD6LAmY

>Finns
top kek

Nice look wtc?

Hello my friend. How is life in based Khazakstan? Turkey need a leader like Nazarbayev.

youtube.com/watch?v=8cCmpe2aHhQ

god damn it cockroach i ask a legit question and you go apeshit. Chimpout extrodinare.

I am going,

going to please my roach neighbours wife, bye.

Don't listen to them they are retards. Turkey is a shithole and lost it's connection to the divine. It's more arabic than turkic actually, you can still see traces of our culture though

Which republic are you from brother?

Ruskis assimilated them really bad, while we got assimilated by arabs. It's said that before the commie revolution you could travel from turkey to china by just speaking turkish. That was before the commies killing most of the shaman elders

Bashkortostan. The old culture here remains strong, although could be better, could be worse. Young people in cities are disconnected from the old ways, heavy cultural rural routine, myths and symbols.
youtube.com/watch?v=h-aiuFlv7SY

Been to Turkey a few times as a tourist. Nice place, brother. Hope everything will be ok with relations and with all this Syria stuff. Don't go to army.

VITTU PERKELE reporting in

Why do you people consider japan n south korea turkic?

I was going to visit Bashkortostan last year but because of the russian plane incident I had to cancel it. I would love to hear more about you and your country if you have the time for it brother

I love this
>turks are mongols or turkic
meme, you roaches are nothing but nigger, sandnigger and anatolian rape babies, there are no tengrist symbols on t*rkey's territory, nothing actually links you to turkic, mongolian or whatever tribes, you don't even have a wide eyed complexion, you're just dark skinned short disgusting roaches.

>turanism
there isn’t a more autistic and wewuz ideology
these nations have nothing in common
the nations that propagate this shit are not chinks and their culture has nothing to do with mongols
za dunaj vlastizradca

yep, it is almost the same language, different dialect.

supposedly relative languages.

gtfo gypsy

With that logic niggers in suriname r germanic

germanic is not a relative language, different rules etc.

Can't prove me wrong, there is not one IYI symbol in modern day t*rkey, mehmed, not one.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oghuz_Turks

ratemypoo.com/

There are some of us who still remember Bulgar. How well do you remember your past though?

proves nothing, a bunch of shitskins named themselves turks one day without relation to the northern turkic tribes, and 1000 years later they proclaim they are turkic, not only that but call their country t*rkey, how funny

you dont know reading i guess. its fine.

SUOMI!! WE WUZ KHANS AN SHIET! MONGOL PRIDE WORLD WIDE. PRAISE TENGRI!

check out this badass mongolian metal

tengri cavalry everyone

youtube.com/watch?v=0mA_Fh8vuIM

Reporting brother.

youtube.com/watch?v=el93MIxAf-c

Worthy enemies

sup magyar/hun. hows life in hungary?

you guys just wait, i ll unite turkic nations together in the future, or will at least plant the seeds for the eternal alliance. my to do list starts with destruction of iran.

Pretty well, you don't need to search history to find remains of our tribe, it's still alive and kicking today.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tatarstan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuvashia

fucking lel

its almost as funny as watching asian metal bands trying to be badass

Turan hajra! Death to the city builders!

its the raddest song i ve ever watched tbqh

>they slap your gf's ass in da club. what do you do?

Shitskins pretending they have a culture

>raid their village, kill their males, rape the women and sell them as slaves

youtube.com/watch?v=DtWmQ3tJLxw

watch this, you ll hear wolves.

the power of tengri is coursing through my soul now

WE

Wtf are you saying,just because you came from fucking Sudan doesn't mean all of the middle east is a throwback in culture.

WUZ

WUZ

KANGZ

1/8 Mari here. It gave me brown chinky eyes and an IQ of 135. Meh.

N

Kill yourself turkroach

SHHIIIEEEEET

POO

Go on try harder

Khazak here.

Fuck off, you aren't even Turkic.
You are Greek-Arabic-Armenian-Kurdish-Turkic bastards, the sons of raped natives who adopted Turkic language forced upon them by their invaders.

You guys claiming to be Turkic is like Latinos saying that they are Spanish.

There is nothing cringier than seeing a turkroach talking about Central Asian people as though he is part of them. And folks, it's not just a meme on Sup Forums, if you like me actually have a legit interest in Central Asian culture, you will see these pests everywhere, Facebook, YouTube, forums and even IRL, babbling on about Turan/Turkic pride and all their little "facts" and claims that they picked up from the few websites, their government allows them to browse. You're a dirty, fat Muslim, with a disgusting mustache and your dad probably sells kebabs, you are not a proud Kazakh hunter or Tuvan musician(and trust me, Tuvans do NOT agree with you on Mongols being Turkic)

Btw, coming from a uniquely mixed country, I can safely say that Slav is the master race. Turkics are primitive steppe nomadic people, and even though I feel pride that my ancestors were exactly this, I still believe that Christianity and Slavs have a place in this modern world and in the future, turkics do not, especially not pretend turkics like muslims from tajikistan and turkey and other shitskin countries that have been fucked over ten times by arab dick, mixed with nigger blood, look at them, they don't look human at all. Look at a kazachstanian, then look at a mongolian, then look at a turk, t*rks will say they all look alike.
made this pic with non-biased opinion to make my point, I've written *origin* man in google and selected normal attractive imo(not a fag) men to illustrate what I mean.

Good, brother. I thought you were one of those who got assimilated

Stop fighting because of flags. We all are aware of the retarded posers. Watch this steppe qt and chill the fuck out

youtube.com/watch?v=WcB7lDg0VOY

>then look at a turk, t*rks will say they all look alike.
FUCKIN THIS

None of the Turks in my class looked Turkic.
They all looked mediterran.

I always raged when they came up with their stupid "we Turks are brothers" bullshit.

They speak a Turkic language, that's it.