>Repetition of phrases
Gott mit uns, Sieg Heil, Wir Schaffen das, Diversity is Strength
>Preferring a repetitive routine
Destroys Europe time and time again
>Learning disability
Never learns from past mistakes
>Develops a highly specific interest in a particular subject
Obsession with taking over Europe

How can we cure Germany? Or is there no cure?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fDSwTQHZGZM
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/11847545/Migrant-crisis-Refugees-welcomed-in-Germany-like-war-heroes-as-Berlin-expects-10000-in-one-day.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

really makes you sink

The first step of solving a problem is acknowledging there is a problem, Hans

Also the EU is autistc af, and Germans love the EU

>Preferring a repetitive routine
Destroys Europe time and time again

It's sad that even if all this worked out It'd be another 20 years before they're fucking back at it again.

>Obsession with taking over Europe

You mean with destroying europe.
God hates germans bcause Martin Luther. Since germans killed lots of Catholics for no reason other than listening to heretics God punished the german people.

Until them convert back to Catholicism and apologize for denying Christ for 500+ years they will continue to suffer.

First thing that God did to punish german is the language.
German language is the most obscene and retard language in the so called "civilized" world.

Second thing God removed kindness and allowed the German people to be the most destructive and parasitical people in europe.

Lose their shit at the drop of a hat and immediately raise their voice a dozen octaves higher to a crescendo of high pitched screaming.

I display all these symptoms. I also have very little empathy.

The cure? Nuke us.

No need. The 'New Germans' will deal with you accordingly.

>listening to a stoner
>ever

>using autism as an insult
>seeing a problem with eridicating cultures that cannot defend & sustain itself

We're just speeding up Darwinism for you. See it as a mercy shot.

the toothaste problem you can handle, you cant handle them greeks tho.

This is true, how did I miss it

Also Marx was German

from a hue monkey, a god damn favela ape.

hating on the glorious german manner of speech when you sound like a russian after a stroke.

Germans destroyed half of europe with their protestant wars.

He was a jew who found in germany the perfect place to spread his degenerate ideas.

You cant call a jew a german. thats not how it works kieskopp.
Marx was as german as you are

>listening to a kraut
>ever

Teutonic Knights and Brandenburger March. Those have created german nationalism

Fucking Germans I really hate them any muslims in Germany kill as many as you can and then neck yourself

All stereotypical Jewish names sound German.

Really makes you think.

Jeez, can't wait until germany is destroyed and all germans dead. At least the constant 'i hate germans so so much' whining will be over then.

You can't answer to my points that's why you have to call me monkey

As for the german language we must not forget that it's the fruit of a uncivilized and tribal group.
The german language is a mix of barbarism and ugliness.

when the language is corrupted everything else is corrupted, specially your mind and behavior.

why do so many think that?
There are more than enough that dislike the EW aswell.

Germans love the EU. You're the least likely country to leave it. Germans see the EU as their pet project even when it's destroying them.

They don't love the EU. They love the fact that they can explore and destroy smaller countries with their German-Jewish banks and then explore its people like they are doing in Greece and Spain.

99,9% of germans say: "As long as Merkel keep the economy good I couldn't care less about my own and other european people''

>Germans love the EU
Says who?

Germans were never asked if they wanted to join in the first place and the majority of people dwell on the old days of border control and foreign currency

Then why are approval ratings of the EU so much higher in Germany than in ther countries?

Just admit it. You like the EU because you see it as a means to do what Napoleon and Hitler couldn't do.

>Germans were never asked if they wanted to join

Then why you keep electing Merkel since 2005? Also she is being elected to work in government positions since 1991

>N-not our fault.

Germans I know were literally chimping out over Brexit. They do love the EU as they see it as Germany atoning for their past in some retarded way. Also Germany benefits from the EU whilst literally no one else does.

>Then why are approval ratings of the EU so much higher in Germany than in ther countries?

Brought to you by the same media who said Trump only had a 4% chance of winning

>Then why you keep electing Merkel since 2005?

EU is older than that and no one hated Merkel pre cuckening where she pulled a 180 over night going against everything she ever said

It never is their fault is it? Germanz dindu nuffin.

Don't forget their autistic practice of shit inspection Dutchbro

We have that here too Kek

>Also Germany benefits from the EU whilst literally no one else does.

Like I said before, they are a parasitical people.

Every year since 2005 merkel says that multiculturalism failed and the next year she says that she will import more 2 or 3 million arabs.

it's a fact.

Pretty sure Germans have a collective Bee Hive gene that tells them to destroy everything around them.

EU is basically the Fourth Reich

>and the next year she says that she will import more 2 or 3 million arabs.

Good next year is election year

this is because germans couldn't stand the thought of people being out there who lack a surname. they're kind of ocd about such things. I think the Estonians suffered the same fate under the germans.

Aquafresh bringing low energy bantz

*must destroy and breed with dirty arabs*

More like a Jewish Union.

Germans are like the Droid Army from Star Wars. They need a leader or else they shut down. That's why Germans always elect crazy tyrants.

reminder that the english are the true cancer

>multiculturalism failed
>import more 2 or 3 million arabs
Those things are not mutually exclusive.

You dumb idiots will elect her again.
Screen cap this

Every single year since 2005 I've been following german news

She says that multiculturalism fail, her popularity increases and the next year she imports 2 million kebabs.

I'm speaking about the fact that she says multiculturalism failed to increase her popularity you brain dead german

Their only crime is being smug.

haha it is all true. autism is fun.

This. Merkel is a shoe-in. Germany deserves everything it gets if they do.

LOL

Look at the kind of people the germans elect

Even brazilians have a better understanding of civilization

Merkel says playing christmas carols on the flute prevents islamization. What's your point?

we are satanic people LOL

Dress like a german pig

>brasilians
>civilization
pick one and only one

There is a cure.
A Final Cure.

Even brazilians have a better understanding what civilization is than your people

This is a fact.

Every German I've talked to acts weird as if you're interrogating them. They give vague answers about even the most mundane subjects.

youtube.com/watch?v=fDSwTQHZGZM

The german and their eternal ego.

Also German humour is autistic.

A classic German joke: A sausage maker buys a box of cereal.

You statements are true, if you repeat them often enough. I found the non white.

That's kind of funny. In Spanish we have a saying about the carpenter having an iron door

the faggot brit again

You are worse than swedens because you are more perverted and more ego maniacs.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/11847545/Migrant-crisis-Refugees-welcomed-in-Germany-like-war-heroes-as-Berlin-expects-10000-in-one-day.html

england is home of the jew. england is who tricked the usa into winning ww1 for the jews. the english are rats

You know that the modern jewish banking system started in Germany 200 years before it was implemented in Britain, right?

You're not Irish just because you live in Boston.

I am 100% Dutch Aryan, honest

ever since the creation of the german nation 1871, we started developing a nationwide manic depression fueled by fatalism and schizophrenia. Truth is, we are absolutely suicidal since then as a culture. Just haven't consciously acknowledged.

OP's analysis was funny, but the rest of this divide-and-conquer shit between European nations is disgusting. Especially Dutch people acting like they don't have an immigration problem and like it's a German invention.

Autists are intellectually superior.

>hurr durr fucknig germans
>meanwhile france, UK, belgium and netherlands all became jihadist centers long before germany and in some cases have been for decades

The similarities between germans and jews

>The oldest bank still in existence in Germany, Berenberg Bank, was founded by Dutch brothers Hans and Paul Berenberg in 1590, and is still owned by the Berenberg family.

>The Berenbergs were originally cloth merchants and quickly extended their business to other commodities. Hans Berenberg's grandson Cornelius Berenberg (1634–1711) was the first to engage in merchant banking and developed the company into a very successful merchant house and merchant bank. He forged trade links with France, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Scandinavia and Russia.

>Welser was a German banking and merchant family. The history of the family can be traced back to the 13th century. Later its members became widely known as prominent merchants.

American living in the Germ capital.

Can confirm Germans for a bunch of high functioning autists with little know no social skills or awareness.

Why can't you guys just be Nazis again?

Exactly. People from those countries are just glad they can now point fingers and act like their countries aren't so bad.

It's pathetic and the worst part of Sup Forums desu. Flag banter is fun but most of the time flags just make sure we'll never be stand together for anything.

>look the eternal anglo!
>HAHAHFUCKING MONKEY
>HAHAHAHA AMERICA BTFO!

>w-we'll never stand together

Says the autist posting on Sup Forums.

>Says the autist posting on Sup Forums.

Krautnigger is buttblasted

>>Says the autist posting on Sup Forums.

Germany has been put through 70+ years of propaganda and is technically still a occupied nation that was a puppet state for burgers and soviets and now obviously serves the globalists

We at least have some excuse to be fucked while the rest of you doesnt especially not the former allied forces

>A German asking for Europeans to stand together

That's the problem. Your idea of standing together is the EU. No-one wants it fuck off.

this.

germans are just as bad as jews if not worse since there's many more of them and they're more arrogant

>>>Says the autist posting on Sup Forums.

>>Says the autist posting on Sup Forums.

I never made posts like that in all the years I've been here.

>all Germans are the same, even on this place I go on online because people there have the same views as me
Cancer

While this is true everything is happening because you tried to kill every Catholic in europe because of a heretic and pervert ex-monk.

it's over 500 years of destruction in the name of Satan.

There's no cure for autism, except death.

Even burgers are much more friendly and much less "HAHA MONKEY BTFO!" "LOOK THE ETERNAL ANGLO" than german posters.

It's either arabs living in Germany or most germans are really divide and conquer.

Tbh Catholicism is cucked as well

Well since it's possible in your country to appeal for euthanasia on mental disorders you should just go for it.

>you tried to kill every Catholic in europe because of a heretic and pervert ex-monk.

Catholicism has been killing itself long before WW1/2 the recent "abortion is okay" headline being the final nail

I'm not saying brazilians or others are any better

In fact most brazilians are a cancer to this board

I'm showing you however that Germans here can't talk about union because you spend most of the time attacking other people

It's the Protestant Church that took over Rome.

>claims germans are autist
>behaves autismal to the max

there's nothing inherently wrong with banks you retarded shit skin

i'm from the midwest. my family immigrated from prussia. the english are a cancer on this planet

>claims germans are autist
>behaves autismal to the max

>Catholicism has been suffering attacks long before WW1/2

I agree. It started in Germany in 1518.

>there's nothing inherently wrong with banks
>my family immigrated from prussia

Who could have predicted??????

I'm half German, and I always thought there might be something a tad wrong with my brain, but then it could just be I've picked up aspects of the German character.

The English built the USA. America would just be another Mexico, Colombia or Quebec without Anglos.