Hitler survived 12 assassination attempts, the most famous of which was the 20th in July conspiracy...

Hitler survived 12 assassination attempts, the most famous of which was the 20th in July conspiracy. Every single time he was saved thanks to technical problems, changes in schedule, or pure coincidence like an officer who unknowingly moved slightly the bag with the charge which would have killed Hitler.
Does it mean God wanted Hitler to survive?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/René_Guénon#Science_of_letters_in_Islam
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who left the keys in the time machine?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/René_Guénon#Science_of_letters_in_Islam

It was really fishy. I can't explain how he managed to survive. Can any mathematician conjure up a probability of him dodging all those shots?

about tree fiddy

12 x 12 - 12

1 in 6 million

It was the will of kek

I SAID, IT WAS THE WILL OF KEK

>Sweden

>"The German people must consider the failure of the attempt on Hitler's life as a sign that Hitler will complete his tasks under the protection of a divine power."

checkem

IT WAS THE WILL OF KEK

Checkem cuckroach

checkd

Noice

lmao

checked

brb killing myself in cuckshed

noice

KEK WILLS IT

SHADILAY

checked

wew lad

That's why I trust the god emperor

mexican intellectual here

can't compute such big numbers, we need a wizard for this one

I think it's more that assignation attempts are really fucking hard to pull off most the time and one little thing is bound to happen and throw your plan off.

HHH

>Does it mean God wanted Hitler to survive?
yes

G-d wanted to punish as many secular jews as possible.

you know very well who is behind it

Hitler survived an assassination attempt by the Flying Hellfish. Damn right he was meant to live.

This, it's the only correct answer.

praise

Nice ID

Any coincidence that Kek's new prophet has survived two assassination attempts already?

Praise be unto him.

He who processes the Spear of Longinus is invincible

Checked and Keked

>Does it mean God wanted Hitler to survive?

It means god is a Holocaust denier.

Is this pic real?

Germans are a bunch of pussies who couldn't sacrifice themselves for their cause. Imagine a guy doing a martydom operation ISIS-style, just running in Hitler direction with a ton of explosives. He'd have died in the first attempt.

Yes, though a censored picture was presented as the original until that picture was discovered recently.

This picture is real too.

no, in the real pic it's a car model

never tell me the odds

praise kek

kek has a car? i can't even drive and a fucking frog gets to cruise with hitler. why live

Yeah, the (((real))) picture.... just like the (((real))) diary of Anne Frank.

I've looked it up. You're right. Mustache guy is Ferdinand Porsche

In that case Castro is even bigger saint in God's eyes. He survived even more assassination attempts and is around ninety and still kicking. I heard his whole family lives long and he had a relative live past 100

Also the bird moment like with Sanders. New new left when? The Philippino leader should be our poster boy

>Hitler survived 12 assassination attempts
>12
what?

It means Hitler was meant to win. This universe is a farce.