Is it safe to walk alone at night in your cunt?

Is it safe to walk alone at night in your cunt?

ye

Probably, but I've seen packs of niggers riding bikes in my neighborhood so maybe not.

No, because I might be there too.

Yes. I like to take long walks through my city or the forest when its dark and there never is anyone besides me outside.

My cunt?

yea
your cuntry

Fucking ausfags

No

Yes except for maybe a few neighbourhoods

Yep

No drunktards here

I live in an overpoliced college town in the wealthiest part of the United States of America, so yes...I can walk around at night without fear of anything other than a trust fund baby frat kid backing his Maserati into my jalopy.

yes except in varissuo turku or east helsinki if you are female

I live in a medium/small town of 30k, not many muslims or niggers here, but they gather near an islamic center (an office converted to a mosque).
Nearly 6 months after they open their "cultural center" the town police transferred his offices next door to the shitskins and put extra city lights in all the nearby streets, so yes, now it's quite safe to walk alone at night.

This meme was never funny

I live in an area with really low violent crime but really high sex crime, so yes unless you're a teenage girl

it used to ... nowadays I don't know.

i live in an area thats majority white by a big margin so yeah can walk home whenever no worries

I work until midnight and walk home and rarely see anyone other than a dog walker.

Sometimes drunkards try to fight on a friday, but they just fall in the road.

That depends, how many spare heads do you have?

yes

My country as a whole? How would I know?
The town I grew up in was definitely a scummy place but you were fine at night if you kept away from the park and the pubs.
Where I am now is one of the safest towns in the country, I'm basically nocturnal, never had an issue. Dont know anyone who has, but there's a few bars and clubs notorious for drunk fights outside at 3am.

Yes.

So, basically, you live in a Moslem Safe Area.

>boom

Yes, no deadly animals here, they're all in Germany.

Nope. Degeneracy is at an all time high.

yes no niggers or anything near me but it's spooky because the lights go off after 2am

Postaan varsisuolta

pretty much yes

I have a katana.

It's not safe because of me. But you're safe if you are a lady.

Si cazzo

No.
Gopniks might steal your shit, kill you and rape the body and then cut your head and hide in the nearest park.

Surely. My cunt is cavernous and winding, however. Be sure to bring some form of illumination.

Ausie shitposting at its best

>be ausie
>try to write "country" with phone
>autoc orrected to cunt

yeah I'm in the comfyside, only white people.

However, being 6'4", /fit/ and always aware of my surroundings, I don't get fucked with unless I start shit myself and I've walked the streets of New York, LA and De Bijlmer (dutchbros know) at night by myself.

i was walking home alone the other night

someone pulled over and gave me a ride

the cops will stop you for being "suspicious" where i live

yes
not wilno though

I know, despite it being an old one it's more of a cunny meme.

depends really
i usually walk around at night and mostly had no problems
but then there are all sorts of shits here
been in a few situations that could have turned out hairy

yes

I guess so, but i see no reasons to do that.

Pavement apes are the only ones that walk.

If you live in a first world country and have to walk to get from point a to point b instead of using superior technology to travel then you are a nigger.

Outside of shitholes capital cities like Toronto, Winnipeg, Montreal. Yes

Yep

Yes. Even if you're a woman, my sister does it all the time and she's never felt threatened.

"suspicious" = black

This retarded attitude is why americans are overweight

theres nothing wrong with walking you cuck. its relaxing, enjoyable, helps posture, etc

Not in my part of Australia. Half the suburb is housing commission so you get these really, really tough men. The kind who should have been locked away at a very early age but because Australia's legal system is so lenient they get off on minor charges.

There was one kid, Jake Gibbons, will never forget the name. He was really short, like 155cm. He would ride his bike around just harassing everyone who he passes. If he doesn't like what he hears, you get beaten to the emergency room, or spat on if you're fortunate.

I was lucky I didn't get put in hospital by him, but my brothers friend was walking home drunk one night and wasn't so lucky. In 2007 Jake let loose on him and he smashed his head on the concrete when . I couldn't tell you the amount of times I heard him doing something in my suburb.

Haven't seen him in ages though, so I'm guessing he's in prison right now. For some reason he never fucked with me despite all the times I saw him. Probably cause I was friends with literally everyone in the neighbourhood and in some way he heard I wasn't a beta.

No.
Werewolfs.

they are looking for junkies and prostitutes mainly i live near a high drug/crime area

>Is it safe to walk alone at night in your cunt?

w...wh...whuht?

>My cunt?

>yea
>your cuntry

Oh thank christ.

What a story.. any more on Jake Gibbons?

It sure is, honey
Also carry your phone and wallet please

He was in my arts class in 4th grade. I don't remember too much except that he'd always be breaking and ripping up things. One time he got sent into the 'little room' which today we'd call the computer room, and he mooned everyone through the window. The deputy principal took him away a lot and he'd always be taken out of class to go to what I'd assume was a psychiatrist. Kinda feel bad for him now desu, I bet he had a shit childhood.

no. too tiny, hot, humid - risk depression

Mobility scooter master race here

I got shot in America walking home from a friends house in high school.
4 black kids drove up & the last thing I saw was a gun point at my head. Woke up a a week later looking out hospital window jacked up on IV drugs, thought I was in heaven till the pain started....
They stole my PSP & a five dollar bill in my pocket.

Always carry now so it's safe......

Depends. At weekend when the bars/club close 3-4 am Kebab fights/Taxi line fights too common.

Lots of young cucks that have just grown a stub with hormonal problems start to act big and ended up in lots of street fights. All attacks I´ve suffered here have happened 2-4 am outside clubs or taxi lines or in kebab pizzerias.

Last time I was waiting for kebab in some Turk roach pizzeria when 3 youngish guys attacked me with no reason (I was 25 then), I managed to give 3 blows to one guy´s head and then like 4 Turkish pizza guys came from the back and calmed down the situation.

I don´t visit clubs/bars anymore but somehow these drunk fucks are always starting shit with me. I draw them like magnet for some reason

Totally safe.

Until you get mugged, lol.

Depends on the area. I carry a gun whenever I walk anywhere.

I could walk around with my pants down carrying a big 'MUG/MOLEST ME' sign, acting caustically towards other people and I'd still be safe.

Who am I to judge whether my own country is safe or not?

To answer your question, to me it is safe to go just about anywhere, even the Muslim ghetto at night. Apply the same rule of thumb as anywhere else and stay out of dark, narrow, empty streets.

When I first came to my new flat, I went for a long walk to scout the area, pretty much, see what's around.
Fast forward to 2am wandering lost with my phone dead, basically I didn't know where my house was. And the problem with that was is there was nobody around I could ask directions. I have came across 3-4 middle aged white couples going home, but none of them would talk to me or gave minimalistic responses, trying to gain distance from me.
Maybe because I had a shaved head and steel toes.
But to answer your question, people here are more afraid of you than you are afraid of them at night. Nobody wants to start anything, which is nice.
(colchester, uk)

Yes unless you live in a city or near knackers

If you are prepared to deal with toxic masculinity, it is

Is that violence, or just being harmlessly masculine?

>harmlessly masculine
I'm literally shaking

Yes, Sweden here is just a meme. Most violence are (sand)niggers vs (sand)niggers because of some ghetto bullshit

Banter is harmless. Punching someone in the face is not.

Srbija has many rape. Stupid cetnik slav.

Damn, that's crazy. What city was that in? did the police catch them?