Implying conquerors won't conquer

Why do you hate Indians pol?
Don't you want a job?
Pol BTFO

Kek.
Pol has lost

Don't indians hate mudslimes? I welcome it.

Goddamn there is this one at work that absolutely smells terrible. People joke about that but Jesus, it's nasty.

won't ever happen. the reason why jews are excellent at infiltrating is that they appear to be white to the average goyim

This
Indians taking over UK will never happen

There's over one billion Indian people.

If native Europeans completely give up on maintaining their own majorities, then it's inevitable that the future belongs to the Chinese and the Indians.

Bow down before it's too late to be quite honest

Yeah muslims are already breeding in your lands like crazy. Looking at the birth rates I won't be surprised if Europe will be a muslim majority continent. But Indians? no

It already belongs

Indians btfoed

Stop going around and fucking prostitutes

Indians are dirty
Indians are stupid
Indians are poop

Our poo will blot out the sun

Indians are some of the nicest people in the UK.

I don't want them ruling my country (same way you don't want Brits ruling yours), but they are a good people.

>Ruled by your former colony
lol

Is there a hysteria over this issue? like Aussie media is hysterical about Chinese invasion of Australia.

Stop using proxies, Pajeet Poop-Mar

and that kind of mentality my friend is why you are going to be ruled by muzzies and shitskins

poo in loo

Thanks, african ant.

How exactly are we ruled by muzzies and shitskins? We aren't

>hysterical

Just ask your 6 cousins what living in Sydneyai and Melbkong is like, m8.

They don't play cricket either.

(or any sport that I've noticed, come to think of it)

So Chinese take over is legit?

>ANITA SINGH
POO POO POO LI LI LOO

Indians are the scum of earth

Die

Typical britbongers
>oh no poles taking our jobs
>oh no indians taking our jobs
>oy mate, ya, fuck me ahmed, fuck me

Well, that's their fault. Britain had conquired a lot of shitholes, took resources from there, it is not a surprise that they have tons of immigrants like France. Only britain Hitler could help them.

RARE
A
R
E

You can't even deny them your own children. They have a mayor in London, you're compeltely cucked on all fronts and the only sign you have shown of actually pursuing your own interests was Brexxit

>Implying it's the first time

>You guys are totally taking over!
>I mean look at the UK.
>You are the new jews!
>You should come here and work IT jobs for pay that will barely cover public transport, food and rent in a nigger infested slum!

They got the Muslims with this trick too.

Post some examples.

well
thats how it goes when the establishment are traitors, when nationalism or white identity are dirty words

Fook you fella

You deserve it tbqh

You know its true. Its not Indians having £500 million of public money being spent renovating their house.

We are richer than an average Celtic.

Since I am the Indian therefore I have to be the intellectual

I know that most of Sup Forums is going to take this lightly but this is a serious threat to the western world. Look at Google and Microsoft. Once Indians get into a position of power they push out everyone else and only leave room for other Indians. They even do this in small businesses. Most of the franchises I know that are being run by an indian, will only hire other indians. If you don't keep them in check they'll take your whole country.

Take it easy user, we're just a poor country trying to make a living. We don't want to tak anyone's country over

Then we'll fight in the shit.

Better poos than mudslimes. None of the Indians I've met held any values that clashed with the West.

You may not WANT to, or end up doing it consciously but Indians are very prone to nepotism.

india has the world's 2nd largest muslim population

Designated shitting streets in the City when?

Then your govt. should place laws to stop that, I know my neighbor went to work at his uncle's store in Chicago 5 years ago, now he has his own store or some small food joint or some shit. The point is why does your govt. let someone to import workers from other countries?

Average celtic is richer than average Brit.

>Indians are the new jews
>1.34 billion of them vs 6.8 million
>can't even work a toilet never mind a shadow government

Stay mad Nigel.
Now please prepare some tea for me

I am Aryan btw