Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qs26qv6C-38
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That no matter how hard we try, the establishment will prevail

dude no

mass depopulation

Its the head in hands drowning yourself in liqour red pill

youtube.com/watch?v=qs26qv6C-38

This too, just try and be happy for as long as you can. Live life to the fullest before they deny you the right.

if singles, kek will save us.

That the entire concept of red/blue pill is flawed and deeply problematic because it encourages you to see things in a systemic yet simplistic fashion which takes away any real chance of seeing the individual nuances of complicated issues. How is that Neo?

Sharia is the only way to fix degeneracy in society

I just got a Red Pill-Enema with Pizzagate.

No matter how much nasty shit we uncover we will always have to dig deeper. I knew about the pedo-triangle for years and this never raised a red flag??

In terms of real red pills then the last one people usually swallow is the Jewish Question.
There's just too much cultural programming about the holocaust for it to happen quickly.

fire

That businessmen and billionaires are globalists pigs who advocate no boarders, high debt, and the importation of the 3rd world

this

Girls with big asses tend to fart louder, because of their big cheeks. They also aren't able to wipe as clean, and sweat more there. The net effect is that women with big asses are the least likely to find arousal in sexualizing the area around the anus. They are too familiar with the hygiene issues to find simple pleasure there.

In contrast, women with smaller asses have minimal hygiene issues around the butthole. They also feel inadequate. The result is that they seek out and desire anal pleasure because it is validating and does not conflict with any idea of the area as "dirty".

It's an odd dilemma. If you wanna plant your face in a big, fat, thicc, athletic ass, you're going to have to find a chick who just happens to really like getting her asshole pleasured / is inordinately clean.

Is this just a meme. Holohoax meme? explain yourself

That history is mostly lies.

runner-up: Humans are not rational.

That nothing is as it seems. The fact this doesn't require a tinfoil hat is the reason why it's so hard to swallow

People will still vote democrat.

That all modern white women are entitled selfish cunts who think of nobody but themselves and their own happiness and will betray you the second it's convenient for them to do so.

give an example.

who hurt you

1 No matter what you do you are going to die.
2 Everyone atleast in a point of their life, desired to fuck his dad, or his mom. But they will die denying it, even for themselves.
3 Everyone atleast in a point of their life, desired to kill his dad, or his mom. but they will die denying it, even for themselves.

you rebels will eventually become the establishment

Fuck, hadn't thought about that yet...

hi chris

The Earth is flat and (((science))) is a lie.

Death.

That in the end the establishment has too many failsafes, and that we will never be able to beat them without starting M.A.D. in some form or another.

We're all gonna die
There's a chasm deep within us all, every "game" we play is to distract us from this roaring void, it's extremely painful staring at it

2nded

Islam.

Free markets work, we should let them even if that means people die as a result of not being able to compete.

women are the niggers of two genders and deserve to be ruled and not treated equal

>;literally saved my relationship
Put everything into perspective.

they're all blue pills

That op is a faggot.

t. suicidal culture that used to do the same thing

NAWALT

Flat Pill

The sheep have been so brainwashed that they can't even question what they were taught

People actually believe that?

Woman are incapable of loving men the way men can love women. We are the romantics, they are the opportunists.

There is so much evidence out there, but the spheretards refuse to accept it.

fuck. this hits home

Assume non decadent nihilism is the only solution to Europe

all women are whores.

That most of the so called redpills are half truths
some small truth surrounded by bias and outright fantasies.

no but its the latest ctr-tier distraction technique on Sup Forums and it started immediately after trump won the election.

Definately an important one

That Jesus is real. Mary is Queen of Heaven & Earth. The Pope is the head if His Church on earth, and when you die you will be held accountable for all the things you did in the life while you had 'free choice' to do good or evil.

Autism is a good thing.

That just claiming your ideology/opinion to be a redpill does not make it so.

Also, I'll never be treated as an equal in EU because I am not white.

>fly into space
>see round earth

Hmm

Try meditate. Its actually extremely calming and rejuvenating blending with the void. The void is not the cause of suffering, your ego and constant reflection on your self is. At worst death is relief from this, at best a merging with an extremely elegant timeless consciousness. Perhaps when you die it opens its eyes and you see through them.

There is no God. You should behave like a descent human being not because some bearded old man sends you to eternal damnation otherwise, but because it helps society stay healthy hence you are in profit too

Is this true?

Buy a plane model ductape on a camera and see that the whole flat earth thing is not real or buy a plane ticked and look out of the window..
I mean seriously...

its true though, and trump will be the one to show us that by letting everyone down

Islam and Sup Forums believe in the exact same thing.

If I go up in a plane and look around, how can I only see a few hundred miles around me on a clear day? Shouldn't I be able to see far away places like China and stuff?

Yes, its an entry level RP that women are the most manipulative

Yes, it doesn't mean they are bad though. You should just be aware for this or you will get badly rekt at one point or another.

Serbs are the oldest nation on the planet. Thats why the fucking satanic cult aka Vatikan wants to kill them and exterminate them but cant because God is on their side but they have to earn it.
The spoon is a Serb invention, Serb kings used golden cutlery while the inbred sacks of shit royalty over in Nignigingland ate with hands and shit all over the castle
Hitler wanted Serbs on his side but didnt convince them because they literally wrecked the shit out of both germans and filthy scum the magyars are in WW1 which we fucking started, yes i said it and we will start another one if we feel like it.
The satanic cult leading the west didnt fool us, we know everything, we are their worst enemy when the Russian Tzar sent to the throne in St. Petersburg, not commie moscow, starts a war in the name of Christ to rid the world of satans spawns, meaning amerika and other euro and jew scum will be against him.
The great battles will begin, Chinese will convert to Orthodox Christianity and be on our side.
Jesus will come the second time and it is the Judgment day.

the first one

also trips

this

There is no value in truth.

good goyim

>descent