BULLSHIT American election process

Daily reminder that over 2 million more Americans voted for Hillary. Yet Trump won.

>b-but that's 3 million illegals!

No evidence of that.

How could you defend this ?

Other urls found in this thread:

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/11/25/hillarys-phony-popular-vote-win/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/11/25/hillarys-phony-popular-vote-win/

Remember that Hillary is the first woman in US history win the popular vote but lose the election

What an embarrassment this nation is.

Maybe the people braying about fake news are right.

This website is so clearly bullshit, how can a grown, thinking adult fall for it? So many people here fall for that fake news shit, like for real! Are you ill?

Literally everything is sourced

>If we we're playing blackjack, I would have won!

>Hillary has 8-9 million illegals and dead people vote for her
>still loses the election

AHAHJAJAJAJAHHAHAJAJAJAHHHHAAAAAJAJAJKKAKAJGGASAAAA

This is like whining about losing a chess game because you had more pieces.

If you could read you'd know better.

Remember this is not the first time that this has happened to her.

She only got the popular vote because of pothead California let that sink in to your stupid head

Mate, CNN is also fake ass News.

>won more states
What's the problem?

WHAT PART OF A CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND??

God I hate burgers so fucking much man.

If there was evidence of illegals, ICE would be deporting them.
As it stands, you don't need to prove citizenship to vote, or have ID.
The point of committing crimes is not to get caught.

You didn't even read it.

Daily reminder that the popular vote means nothing.

why are you idiots replying to this poor bate day after day after day. god dammit...

Muh popular vute.

>Daily reminder that Trump has received more votes than any other Republican in history.
>Daily reminder that Donald Trump is the President of the United States
>Daily reminder that you should kys

>How could you defend this ?

Why do I need to? We still won.

go back to school and learn about the electoral college pleb. quit sucking on hill's nasty boobies and join the merica club.

Luckily we're not a democracy, but a republic. Where minority voting blocs actually are protected by law!

Man oh man, if a country of 300 million+ was decided on a couple of million L.A voters. The civil wars you'd have. I won't complain though, it'd be free entertainment for me.

>Daily reminder that over 2 million more Americans voted for Hillary. Yet Trump won.
>b-but that's 3 million illegals!
>No evidence of that.

The votes were from California's Absentee ballets.
That's all the evidence needed.

Best answer,,,,,,,.....,,,,,,,but liberals always get a trophy. Maybe a participation one will help

How many fucking times am I going to have to post this fucking image?

Letting California decide the election

lol still so mad
you should take up arms and right this wrong, op

Kek

Read carefully.

You are a retard.

Oh wow holy shit, a bunch of people that live in densely populated urban areas voted for the Democratic presidential candidate. This is why the electoral college exists. Those millions of extra votes for Clinton are people that literally do not understand what life is like for people that live in suburban and rural areas. People spending $2500 on rent and eating food grown with water piped in from another state. But no, those Trump voters are just racist bigots.

Look at the California popular vote of 16 and 12.

Hillary's popular vote lead is all from California.

reply to these threads with this image, then walk away

Top chortle
Truly this is for the history books

Who cares?

That's a stupid setup for a chess board and probably wouldn't happen

turn vsync on bruh

remember that she's going to win after the recount

OP is degenerate scum and a racist that forced his gf into having several abortions so he can keep his degenerate lifestyle with his side dude named Mike.

nobody likes you my dude. nobody cares what you think OP. you are a douche and will remain a douche until the great uncuckening. kys now plz. you are the cause of global warming and a nazi supporting facist pos. YAY I am "triggered" :) loser.

>have 3 million illegals vote for you
>they all vote in a state you would win anyway

top fucking kek

The recount is in progress now and it will cost Trump the presidency.
Wait for a few hours and you will see Hillary become president.

No she won't

And the recount won't even happen

>Why thinking Hillary winning the popular vote means anything, is retarded.

If people knew that this election would be determined by poplar votes, instead of electoral votes. The results WOULD have been different.
If you live in a state, that you know will not swing red or blue, you know that your vote is not that important. Meaning, many stayed at home because they didn't care to waste time voting in an already confirmed red or blue state.

The popular vote, is then, just meaningless and would be entirely different if the system was different. Retards need to stop brining it up.

Daily reminder that it doesn't fucking matter.

Hello, Nate Silver

it's happening Jill Stein got the money there's nothing you can do

ITS. FAKE.
end of discussion, now shut the fuck up and bash trump or die.

Daily reminder that popular vote means JACK SHIT. Candidates need to obtain enough votes from the electoral college to win. And no, you can't change the rules for this election cycle. Both candidates were campaigning to win electoral votes, not the popular vote.

tl;dr
Hillary lost fair and square

Good luck. By the way he won Michigan post its recount/audit which already gave him enough electors. Hillary is finished.

>It's over, Hillary got more votes, there's nothing you can do.

>Oy vey goyim, it's annadua fake article! Pay no attention to the lizard behind the curtain!

People also voted with dead people's names and used the dead people's votes for Hillary Clinton.

>How could you defend this ?
The same way I defend it every time this shit thread is made
>We're a Constitutional Republic
>We are not a pure democracy
>Trump won more states than Hillary, which is why he won the election.

Naw nigger there's no reason for the white king to be next to a black pawn. The black player would have had to basically forget about the pawn the entire game, and then the white king would have to be placed in check to even end up next to it, which wouldn't happen.

>source: chess club

The rules have been the same for many years. If you want to change them, do so before the election, not afterwards because babby didn't get his way.

Saved.

Technically not until the electoral vote happens. And the right of electors who vote for whoever they choose, irrespective of how their state voted or what they pledged, is Constitutionally protected (Ray v. Blair, 1952).

That is, Texas requires that its electors pledge their votes to whatever the election day result turns up. But their electors can still choose to go against that, and all Texas can do is fine them - it won't change how the electors voted.

Properly speaking even fining them is probably unconstitutional, it's just not something that's ever been challenged in the Supreme Court.

>Daily reminder that popular vote means JACK SHIT

Properly speaking, this isn't true. If you think that a President coming into office after losing the popular vote has no effect on their decision-making, then you're an idiot.

stop being dumb

>Pinellas goes red
I'm still proud

Of all the things i thought I'd troll Sup Forums with, Trump winning wasn't one of them

thanks kek

The states pick the president; not the individual voters. Learn to republic

>No evidence of that.
plenty

Mind your own business, you're not American. Trump will be president and there nothing anyone can do. No recounts will make a change in her favor

The electors prick the President, and can go against their state.

In 1836, Virginia's entire 23-man delegation was faithless.

>their electors can still choose to go against that
THEY SELECT IDEOLOGUES WHO WOULD RATHER CAST THEIR VOTE FOR LUCIFER THAN A DEMOCRAT

AND EVEN THEN THE HOUSE HAS TO CONFIRM THE RESULTS

IT'S NOT FUCKING HAPPENING

get 3.8 million more popular votes in commiefornia alone
we won by more than 2 million
the fact you didn't win by 4 million or more is even more funny.

AYY

THERE HAVE BEEN EIGHT FAITHLESS ELECTORS SINCE 1892

Give it a fucking rest

>thealternativehypothesis.

into the fucking trash, kek

quick kids post your spooky JewTube videos!

Commiefornians only count as 3/5th of an actual vote?

>No evidence of that.
>Confirmed by Hillarys own employees

>AND EVEN THEN THE HOUSE HAS TO CONFIRM THE RESULTS

Wrong. Straight from the Twelfth Amendment (which replaced the text in the Constitution on the matter):

"The person having the greatest number of votes for President, shall be the President, if such number be a majority of the whole number of Electors appointed"

The House only gets involved if no candidate has a majority.

I defend it by taking a look at that map. More states wanted Trump than Hillary, therefore, it was properly represented.

Just because you faggots are mad that the EC didn't swing your way this go around doesn't mean we should abolish the EC simply because you think Commiefornia should have a greater say than it already does in deciding the future of our nation. I'm glad Trump won because now we won't be going to war with Russia and we might actually start talks with them that aren't hostile as fuck. So shut the fuck up. If you don't like it, leave the country or kill yourself.

>source: chess club that has no computers
Lel

>Just because you faggots are mad that the EC didn't swing your way

Let's get theoretical for a moment. Let's say that when the Electors meet, Hillary ends up with a majority of the Electoral vote. Because as noted, Electors can vote for whoever they want, and all their home states can do is fine them, and even that might not be Constitutional, and it doesn't change the Elector's vote choice anyway.

So say that happens. The Electoral College does exactly what it is supposed to do, fully within the limits imposed by the Constitution.

Will you still be going on about how the Electoral College is a good thing?

>because now we won't be going to war with Russia

It's hilarious that you think Russia wouldn't back down when America and NATO have AT LEAST a four-to-one advantage in every field, often more.

I can't even conceive of how a board could end up looking like this without the white king being placed in check to start with.

In literally every single one of its possible previous moves, it would have been in checkmate.

>IMPLYING NATO WANTS TO GO ON A USELESS SJW CRUSADE AGAINST RUSSIA
>IMPLYING ANYBODY BUT SJW 70 IQ CLINTON SUPPORTERS WANNA ATTACK RUSSIA
Can you please just go back to tumblr an leave us at peace thanks.
Your mentality states that the electoral college is only good when it helps liberals, and so is everything else, fucking die edgy bitch.
Even if you abolish the electoral college NOW it won't change shit because Trump already won, so stop whining and accept defeat.

True. The electoral votes don't come in until ~December 19~ but I highly doubt that enough EC votes will flip over to Hillary. If it does, shit is about to become reeeaaaally fucking interesting.

Popular vote does mean jack shit when trying to get elected for president. EC is what decides it. Now you can argue it has meaning for whichever person actually becomes president but that was not the point I was talking about.

>there's no evidence of 3 million illegals
so there's 10 million illegals? oh no!

>No evidence of that.
california has no id requirement laws so anyone can just come in and vote or vote multiple times.

>Yet Trump won

Be honest. How painful is that for you to type?

I never said the EC was a good thing. Not once did I say it. But if you look at past elections, this shit happens quite often and its been that way for decades. I'm surprised people don't know about how our system of government works or how our elections work. I wonder if anyone ever paid attention in their American civics classes or at least bothered to look it up or read up on it. Every election cycle, cucks complain about how the EC works and get all pissy about it for a few months and go back to doing nothing. They never propose a solution that would fucking make a difference other than "HURR DURR POPULAR VOTE SHOULD BE DECIDING VOTE" because that is completely representative or, in most cases, fair considering states like California who are full of cucks who believe illegals should vote and probably do everything they can to make that happen.

Russia would probably try to back down, but our proxy wars with them and the few allies they have in the middle east would eventually escalate into warfare that would end up going nuclear. It would be their only option. That or Hillary would push for war with Russia outright because she's a warmongering neocon who somehow managed to get the democratic vote.

That's the queen

>southern counties of texas go heavily blue
really makes you think

blacks again have a higher population in that area

Georgia would have went blue if blacks voted more

>How could you defend this

THE
US
IS
NOT
A
FUCKING
FAGGOT
DEMOCRACY

WE ARE A

R E P U B L I C

>He wants New York and Los Angeles to decide for the whole fucking USA
Behold the true fascist.

>no evidence illegals voted in sanctuary cities that were lazy with voter ID
>11 MILLION illegals, most in Cali or New York City

>no problem with election system for decades
>someone wins who people dislike
>REEEEEE BROKEN SYSTEM

Huh! Well isn't that an interesting factoid! Anyway, back to President-elect Trump...

Women's rights are an undeniable mistake at this point.

>california and jew york liberals should decide every election forever

someone always complains. There was always a problem with the EC. Each losing faction complained it was against their interests

>No evidence of that
Just because you say this, doesn't mean it's true or factual. Everyone knows that illegal immigrants voted. Everyone knows that they legally do not count. Furthermore, it's a republic. KYS faggot OP

>Jill Stein
>the woman who said Hillary should be in jail
>the candidate who got 0.3% of the vote
>ever mattering

I CANT BELIEVE PEOPLE WANT THAT CRIMINAL BITCH!

For reall like wtf kys now puhleasseee!

Hail Satan. Hail Trump!

They are the smartest and most progressive people in the world. They should know better, than all these racist rednecks in the middle of this white trash country. XD