Sylvana Simons has for years been a familiar presence on Dutch TV and radio...

>Sylvana Simons has for years been a familiar presence on Dutch TV and radio, and the attack on her has highlighted a debate bubbling inside the Netherlands far removed from its reputation as a liberal tolerant nation.

>When a football show host suggested that Sylvana was "running around proud as a monkey", a colleague suggested he had meant to use the phrase "proud as a peacock". But he was adamant: "No, she doesn't look like a peacock." Then a famous radio presenter played gorilla grunts on air and said "be quiet, Sylvana".

Netherlands, you're all right.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-38089469
youtube.com/watch?v=kfrZixAEm7M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice.jpg

We in the Netherlands like to make edgy jokes. But we're getting cucked more and more by these professional victims.

Serves her right.

>be black
>come to white country
>be accepted
>create a "anti racism" party
>get BTFO

She was born in NL though. Dutch-Suriname Herritage.

Even blacks joke about her kek. It only reached the news because she's part of the state TV clique and the new 5th column political party.

I will vote for DENK if kek doesn't bless me.

Kek is real

PRAISE KEK

Erdogan's political division Netherlands, this is why we can't allow those shitskins anywhere near our land.

Before she became part of DENK I had never once heard of her.

What did she even do on TV?

Adult TV

praise Kek

Are you even the right age to post on here? She was one of the main presenters on TMF in the 90's. After that she did a bunch of tv shows, one of which was a show about literature, a lame attempt to capitalize on Oprah's book club, where Simons reportedly didn't even read the books half the time. During the last few years she's riding the SJW guilttrip train and talking about white male privilege and systematic racist oppression. She think's she's really smart but she really isn't.

stop being a monkey

trots als een aap = proud as a monkey is a very fucking common phrase in the Netherlands and ahs nothing to do with fucking race.

AMERICAN IDENTITY POLITICS STOP FUCKING UP OUR COUNTRY

also link where you got this from burger

No. 'Apetrots' and 'zo trots als een pauw'. So 'monkey proud' and 'proud as a peacock'.

trots als een aap hoor ik al me hele leven kut

That's in France

Good, then she can die in NL too.

>me hele leven
>me
Dood uzelf.

A mouse born in a stable is not a horse, van de van

kek

>When a football show host suggested that Sylvana was "running around proud as a monkey", a colleague suggested he had meant to use the phrase "proud as a peacock". But he was adamant: "No, she doesn't look like a peacock." Then a famous radio presenter played gorilla grunts on air and said "be quiet, Sylvana".
Pretty rude tbqh

>type fast on phone and some autist gets triggered over it on a ricepaper folding forum.
neck yourself

BBC, of course.

bbc.com/news/world-europe-38089469

>liberal tolerant nation
>Amsterdam is the entire country

Glorious.

How much is she paid to play the role of professional victim?

Holy fuck dude.
This is beyond my comprehension.
Whenever I, as an actual person of more than 50% dutch heritage ever say I'm Dutch, or mostly Dutch, bike niggers out of fucking no-where tell me I'm not Dutch.
My Opa came to America in 1958, and I'm not at least considered partially Dutch.
Though this fucking NIGGER from Suriname is considered Dutch?
I can't.
I
Fucking
can't.

be white make ww1 ww2 and racism complain about muh white man

I'll consider you Dutch toothpasteburgerbro

You're not Dutch. You do however have Dutch ancestry.

You're American.

>what are colonies

A L L O C H T O O N
L
L
O
C
H
T
O
O
N

Also I doubt anyone here considers her Dutch.

That guy is wrong, she wasn't born in NL, nor is she considered Dutch.

Surinamers generally integrate well though. This cunt and a small group of a few hundred whiny faggots are just exceptions..

Dank broeder
but.... American isn't a race.
I would know, I also have Javanese in me. Thanks Oma :^)
WANNEER?

>but.... American isn't a race.
neither is dutch you fucking monkey

Also, name is literally hans.
Heres my millenium puzzle eyes.

>Surinamers generally integrate well though.
>well

Only Indo's do desu. The only minorities I want in this country are Indo's and other Whites. We should be able to only have White immigration, or at least hide it and call it Western immigration only.

>neither is dutch you fucking monkey
Oh yeah, we've only had Dutch tribes and a well defined lineage in Batavia for over like 7000+ years :^)
Frisians never existed I guess :^)))))))))

Nice

When did I say it was?

Also
>Javanese blood
Might as well come home.

Hindustanen are pretty ok too. tbqf senpai

Compared to other migrant groups they are integrated well. Also, Western immigrants don't integrate well at all anymore. They don't even learn our language anymore since everything is in fucking English.

I swear to god if I run into another fucking brit who has been living here for 10 years yet cannot speak a word of Dutch there WILL be a chimpout.

you're a pretty cringey guy, my man

noticed this too only people that bother learning our language seem to be highly educated shitskins

Emphasis on already being educated before coming here.

he's right tho fuck off

We din du nuffin' desu.
She's lucky to live in the netherlands, we've treated her well.

Underrated post.
I've yet to meet a disrespectful Surinamer irl.
(obviously they still have to go back)

For you

better kys if this frustrates u cause u gonna have a bad time in the future.

Sup Forums did this to me.
Everytime an American speaks up about
>muh heritage
we get shot down
How the fuck can English niggers not understand Dutch?
You don't even need to speak the language to understand half of it because of how similar they are.
I'm not at a conversational level of Dutch yet, but I can understand it and know a few short phrases from my upbringing.

No, fuck off. I will resist anglofication every step of the way. My vote is going to Bosma.

Most of the time they can understand it but not speak it. So they will overhear conversations and follow them but never bothered to speak Dutch.

>shit nobody cares about

get urself vacinated and get some autism. This group masturbating is pathetic.

I don't live in the Netherlands, although I am on the road right now near Amersfoort. I travel though the Netherlands quite a bit, originally I tried to learn a few words in order to at least he polite.

Whenever I tried saying anything in Dutch whomever I was speaking to just replied and carried on in English. The same happens in Scandinavia, so after a few months I just figured why bother?

If I were to move to another European country though my first priority would be to get competent in the language.

Visiting my Oom and Tante in Indonesia this summer with 5 of my cousins already :^)
Jokes on you, I'll be there a month.

Something you already obtained, clearly.

This is true expats complain about it a lot. I do this myself desu it's just more efficient.

It's not so much we can't understand the gist of what's being said, it's just Dutch always sounds like you have a throat full of thick swamp water.

Do you know the really sinister thing? It's psychological.

The natural inclination of Northern Europeans is to compromise-and-cooperate, but now people are coming here who are inclined to stand-ground-and-compete. So when they demand that we change our culture, what we think is that (1) we're doing a reasonable thing by compromising and that (2) we'll be rewarded for this compromise because they'll remember it later on when we have something we need or want. But they, coming from a competitive mindset, think that (1) they're winning and (2) they'll be able to demand even more next time because we'll be stupid enough to give it up.

autism over my friends sperm on my face any day of the week.

Ah, so Anglos are to the Netherlands as vietnamese are to America.
Interesting
Try first speaking in Dutch.
They probably thought you spoke only English because I imagine you spoke out to them in English first.
Aye, tis a beautiful language
Posting rare Geerts

You misread man. I tried opening conversations in Dutch, or say going into a petrol station and saying "Goedemorgen" only for them to pick up my accent and just continue in English.

Interestingly, the French and Germans love it when you speak to them in their languages even though they can speak English. Don't know if that's some sort of power thing on their part though "Yes Anglo scum, degrade yourself by speaking to us in our tongue". The Dutch are pretty bro tier and just give no fucks though.

Kill yourselves, you racist pieces of shit.

Accents are the hardest to adjust.
Makes sense though.
If you want them to talk to you in Dutch, then you gotta learn to try to speak (not necessarily Dutch), just not British.
And yeah, the Dutch are pretty straight forward.
It's not out of rudeness... It's just cultural.
Probably where the term Dutch uncle comes from in English.
You have to go back.

You first welfare leech.

Kanker

Thanks America for making being a whiny negroe the negroe version of hipster.

That's a weird way of spelling Jew

GVD!!!!

Zo trots als een hond met zeven staarten. Of een aap met zeven staarten.. Of zeven lullen zeggen ze wel eens.

randstad zeker.

damn she's qute.

would make mixed babies with/10

No it was fucking Americans this time.

youtube.com/watch?v=kfrZixAEm7M

praise kek

The problem is they're so wilfully ignorant, or dumb perhaps, that they will fall for anything anyway.

Oh fuck.
I'm sorry man.
We had niggers in the US do that to us too.
Except they took our Confederate flags away :/
Next thing you know Sinterklaas will go down the drain too

Zaans: Zo groos as 'n ouwe aap.