REDPILL ME

Redpill me poll! I want to be repilled on everything! The jews, the establishment everything

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pragmatism
youtube.com/watch?v=p8Ux5b6YM9A
humansarefree.com/2011/09/history-of-house-of-rothschild-complete.html?m=0
youtube.com/watch?v=5ivOOJfL_Zs
youtube.com/watch?v=Z4OP--ZXOjc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

waifuism is the ultimate redpill

The most powerful redpill is killing yourself and escaping this slave prison permanently

ok lets start buddy

Not a nig-nog so I don't need to worry about slavery, unless the government is enslaving us

solipsism is the most important red pill.

Solipsism is false.

It's the most common belief in Western Culture because it makes it easier to manipulate sheeple.

Solipsism has three axioms.

1. There is no such thing as objective truth because reality doesn't exist and you are the only conscious mind.

2. Even if #1 is wrong, and reality does exist, there is no such thing as wisdom or knowledge because the universe is unknowable.

3. Even if #2 is wrong, and the universe is knowable and understandable, the pursuit of truth is pointless because you cannot communicate to other people because you are the only conscious mind in existence.

To reject solipsism requires a leap of faith. A belief that the universe is real and we aren't just a disembodied brain floating in a vat. To reject solipsism, you dedicate your life to the pursuit of truth above all things.

This is the hardest red pill for most sheeple to swallow. Without rejecting solipsism you cannot believe in objective truth or objective morality, and fall prey to all of the vices and whims of the most ruthless people alive.

but they are

Jews 'loaned' a bunch of stuff then asked for absurd paybacks and everyone went along with it. Here we are. Under their control.

And dont they also own every single business and shit?

Yes. They've mastered Pyramid Schemes and Ponzi Schemes. What they really did was parasite off of a foreign land and scam everyone.

Does this mean Hitler was correct in trying to kill all the jews? Or is the correct thing to do is to take away their power over us?

Yes, and you can't take away their power without being labeled an anti semite and deemed a horrible person for the rest of your life, and shunned from society as a whole and they all know this. Just look at Mel Gibson for example and what he did was pretty tame compared to what could've been done or said.

The next important red pill to swallow is that all of your instincts and the way that you think is completely wrong.

Our minds were not designed to behave logically. We each exist under the illusion that we are thinking clearly. That we have free will and exert our consciousness on the world most of the time. The truth is, 90% of the time we're acting illogically.

Every human on this planet is born a nigger. A white nigger, a black nigger, an asian nigger, etc. There is only one way to stop being a nigger, and that is study formal logic.

Notice, formal logic was once a core part of Western Education during the enlightenment. It was also the first thing cut from the curriculum when public education started.

You must learn how to think clearly or you will be manipulated like all the other sheeple.

The media only likes genocide when it involves non whites or jews?

matrix is real, but instead of a computerprogramm its a social economical construct created through banks to keep us as slaves/workingpowerbatteries without us realizing with people being unaware of it defending the system and becoming agents of it themselves. "sure we need to bail out the banks or everything will collapse" etc.

quit listening to mark passio. read some modern intellectual history

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pragmatism

if believing in objective truth and objective morality has positive effects, then believe it.

if it doesn't, then don't.

either way, it's an arbitrary choice e.g. existentialist.

He would have been, had he attempted to kill all the jews. The fact that there's more evidence against the Holocaust than for, and the fact that it is the only historical event in history to provide a prison sentence in Europe should you question it, shows you the lies of the victors of WWII. You have a lot of redpilling to do, my friend. The people on this board love Hitler because he stood up to the jewish new world order and was a beacon for white nationalism. Yeah, some wish he had killed 6million jews, but most like him for the fact that he didn't, and that the media has lied for decades about the truth of that man and his brilliant country.

Isn't this the teachings of Buddha , or Shinto in Japan?

ihr.org

Get to reading. It takes a broad understanding of history to be redpilled. WW2 is a good starting point along with Soviet Communism and the Holohoax. Then go back to the French Revolution. Then go back to the Inquisition and Torquemada.

You'll see the common thread running through it all is Jews.

Red pill is viewed as "I know the truth now" when in reality, you've scraped the surface of A truth and elected to ignore other blatant truths.

Creation, for example. You'll go ham on the holocaust, something difficult to believe seeing as society just accepts it to be true (I agree that there was not an attempt to exterminate the Jews and that there were nowhere near as many deaths as claimed) and yet refuse to see things that blatantly stare you in the face. How many of you still believe in the big bang? Evolution? 24 hours of unbias research on these matters point to a single conclusion.

In fact, everything points to a single conclusion to be honest, one very few recognize.

The reality that we are creation. In every matter we examine, the relevance of the Jews, the satanic undertone, the destruction of morals, no one ever questions WHY. WHY lie about the holocaust, WHY are the Jews the selected people to cause such chaos and run the show.

People laugh at the notion of God. The establishment have pretty much convinced the average non believer that religion is a farce (because it mostly is and the so called Church is for the most part a satanic death cult that doesn't practice the law of God) and have managed to corrupt the people that allegedly follow Him. I can almost guarantee that none of you have met a Christian. Plenty have met those who claim to know Him. That's the ultimate goal. If they can get you to ignore the REAL big picture, the meaning of it all, ultimately, you've failed. Not much point in me quoting scripture on Sup Forums but I implore anyone that genuinely seeks out the truth and has understood that there is a degree of "strangeness" in these coincidences that cannot be avoided or explained, read the bible and seek God. Seek truth.

Hitler was a Jew. All Politicians are under their control as far as I'm aware. The 'concentration camps' were actually community centers or made up. No Jew got gassed in 'gas chambers' or the 'ovens'. No Jews turned into bars of soap. Or lampshades made of skin.

Jews crashed the world economy and may have gotten Whites to fight each other.
Now they're trying to do it again.

You can study formal logic all you want, in the end it will always be a slave to biological qualities innate to you. That is why two perfectly logical people can arrive at different conclusion given the same information. Your subconscious already came to its conclusion, it is only using logic to make its decision appear objectively justifiable.

bumpuru

Hear it from the Man himself. One of the higher ups. George Soros on Sixty Minutes.
youtube.com/watch?v=p8Ux5b6YM9A

The third Red Pill, after Solipsism and Formal Logic, is that the human animal is susceptible to mind control. There exists a body of information held secret by those who run this world. Call it the occult, whatever. It's a secret and terrible set of knowledge that can be used to manipulate and reprogram your mind without you even realizing it.

In short, assume everyone and everything is trying to deceive you at all times. Including me.

This is from Majdanek.

Even though Jews are overrepresented among radical leftists and anti-whites, the blame game for brainwashing only takes you so far. In the end they would have no power, if your own people would not "betray" you and discard their culture, religion and race.

White nationalists, identitarians and Natsocs ignore it, to keep the image of their own Volk pure.

Thanks for the image, 1.42mb and not a single readable character.

Swallow the Rothschild's redpill

humansarefree.com/2011/09/history-of-house-of-rothschild-complete.html?m=0

The last red pill I'll offer is a secret of the mind control I just mentioned.

Pursuit of truth - > Thoughts - > Feelings - > Actions.

When those four things are in alignment the universe will bend itself out of shape to reward you.

The first step is to constantly ask yourself "Why?"

That is the trick to break out of mindless illogical thought and back into conscious logical thought.

Demand to know why you are doing what you're doing.

All else will follow.

I don't ignore that fact. I've come to the conclusion that it's good for us. Perhaps now the lowest of society are encouraged to breed and are rewarded for conforming to what they are told to believe, but it can't go on forever. Only those, like us, who are strong of mind hold the keys to the future when it all comes tumbling down.

agreed. formal logic is quite weak because so little is applicable to that method. mathematics and logic games is about the extent of its usefulness.

Courses which everyone should take:

Western Civilization I & II
Philosophy I & II

Here, read this 11-volume set and report back on what you've learned.

youtube.com/watch?v=5ivOOJfL_Zs

the top left photo can easily be a manipulated photo no?
just delete the chimney and fill it with white?

I wonder how Hillary and George are helping Haiti at hospitals. Hmm. Really disturbs my Kippah.

There are two ways to deceive someone.

1. To convince them of something that is not true.

2. To convince them to ignore something that is true.

Formal Logic is the most important tool in the pursuit of truth that any person could ever study. Which is exactly why public education does not teach formal logic anymore. They do not want to teach you how to think - they want to teach you what to think.

The Jews are masters of manipulation. They are using Jew Magic (the occult) to brainwash their victims into compliance.

The sad thing is, they are only victims because they choose to be victims.

Kevin Alfred Strom 'To determine the true rulers of any society, all you must do is ask yourself this question: Who is it that I am not permitted to criticize?'

Eyes Wide Open is where we discuss their Black Jew Magic Rituals.
youtube.com/watch?v=Z4OP--ZXOjc

Oh child