So when did america stop being great?

So when did america stop being great?

when we let women and niggers decide our future and make decisions.

saged&hidden

when soros took over

When the silent majority was ignored.

Obama was the last nail in the coffin. Americans have been a huge joke since the start of the 3rd millennia.

1991 when our existential threat the USSR dissolved. It made us weak and complacent.

Holy shit, is this an actual unmodified page from baki? I love that fucking manga.

When they elected a joke candidate.

When Joseph McCarthy was vilified. He was right about the communists.

So that's why Trump looked so fucked up when he talked with Bama

Do you think some kind of switch was flipped that suddenly made America pass from greatness?
No, that'd be absurd. America has had several eras of greatness and several moments when various factors help us lose that greatness.
We're looking for another upturn.

when we got off the silver backed currency

Wait did this happen already in Baki? Fucking hell

After Lincoln.

make america the 1950s again

What a repulsive art style.

This is why trump looked so concerned after that talk with obama.

Look at this creative talent.

After the civil rights movement

It started in the 60s, but it was a gradual process. I think it turned to complete shit around 2000.

It's for emphasis, you are retarded and probably can't appreciate Picasso's paintings.

Picasso was a hack.

Emanuel Leutze is best artist.

Looks like a reptilian to me

> Using an anti-American, pro-Japanese mango to make a point

That aside, it's always been great. It's been shit on the past sixteen fuckin' years, but it's always been great. We're just wiping the shit off and making it great again.

>it's always been great. It's been shit on the past sixteen fuckin' years,

it stopped being great when the kikes infiltrated and led the cultural revolution that destroyed american morals and replaced them with hedonistic bullshit in the 1960s, at any time before that it was great or was two steps away from being great.

as of now we have to hike to get anywhere close to great.

>trump actually pissed his pants when he met Yujiro

Baki is GOAT.

Suppose so, bud. I suppose so.

goat shit? yes, it is. I dont like fights that are 90% explaining some bullshit and 10% action

After (((they))) killed Kennedy.

There were great moments, but it has been a slow decline as Federal encroachment slowly began to choke the life from the American citizen.

It didn't. Only retards that don't have the necessary skills to get a job complain. They voted for a competitive system and now they're mad as fuck because they lost lel.

I've never been able to figure out where this comic is self-aware, or if it's just really really stupid.

prolly around 1960/70

Wait, didnt baki end with baki loosing to his dad?

It's not for dumb german jamals.

Bet you think Commando was a documentary.

This. If there where 100 Mccarthys working non stop they still couldn't have rooted out all the closet commies in Washington and hollywood

There is a new series.

bakis father says that "ki" and all other "Powers" is bullshit, yet he somehow his grandfather can survive bombs and throw people so against others so they die.

When we gave the vote to non-land owners and women, we handed over the destiny of tax payers to the whim and mischief of tax takers.

Until we get back to a position where only net tax contributors have the vote people will keep voting whatever they can for themselves and politicians will keep shilling themselves to the public to appear popular (and therefore get themselves elected)

>Cold War
>real

right wingers

Is this a Japanese Chris chan drawing this?

You're fucking retarded bud.

Post-WW2, when kikes took control.

All politicians and big business CEOs are reptilians

Kurwaaaa

Around the 1960's when degeneracy began to take off
Got worse in the 70's but went into shit around 2007-2008.

They're back and fighting the clone of Miyamoto Musashi

Just Yamato Damashii, no powers.

One of the most popular mangaka in the industry is drawing this.

I bet you think David Attenborough is a comedian.

This definitely

Bill Clinton lubed up the country for the fisting Obummer delivered

Hilarious Librul propaganda for sure.

It's hard to say, we've always had some terrible sin.

From my personal vantage point I'd say 2003 when the millenials and younger Xs started being vocal. That lead to Obama getting elected and the current breed of crazy people.

When Baki unleashed its unsightly art onto the world.