Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K1eA5bUzVjA
twitter.com/Rosie/status/800939338615824384
youtube.com/watch?v=Wt0QP6h_LPc
youtube.com/watch?v=0Si-76PB-1U
youtube.com/watch?v=_KXq6PPvVBM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The fat sow is disgusting inside and out, color me surprised

>implying that normies treating us high fuctioners poorly isn't what drove us to this place.

fuck your privilege.

>making fun of a 10 year old kid and making him into yellow journalist bait because his dad rightly called you a pig and a fat mess

Liberals have no shame

>It's a leaf

Funny...I don't remember any of the "rabid racist right" making fun of the Obama's disgusting nigglet whores when he was elected

Teehee someone called his son autistic! That sure will make the hill president!!!!

Fat cow hypocrite. Her adopted daughter hates her and ran away from home.

And now Trump will put a bounty on her fat head.

Really disgusting attacking an innocent child

pls no bully

Wow, taking aim at a 10 year old boy?

youtube.com/watch?v=K1eA5bUzVjA

>Laughing at a 10 year old boy
Cuckminister Trudeau would be ashamed of your behavior in this current year

First she insults his late brother and now his youngest son.

She's pushing her luck big time.

Leave Barron alone, all he wants to do is play video games and watch anime.
Never hurt anybody...

Isn't she grossly overweight ?

she should pick on something her own size like that state of Rhode Island

>10 year old is tired at 4am
SHOCK AND DISMAY
liberals have absolutely no shame

>insulting a 10 year old boy because you don't like his father

Yup. It's a libtard.

Is nep-nep barrons waifu?

This is the first image that shows up if you google "Rosie odonnell kids".

EVEN HER FUCKING DOGS LOOK RETARDED, WHAT'S HER FUCKING POINT, FAT FUCKING HIPPO REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

So, fat Rosie is an anti-vaxer tinfoil hat too?

She is mad as hell . imagine if the president of the u.s just called you a fucking fat pig , truck driving foul language idiot, i would just shut up. lol.

What a coward. Fucking women

So it's ok for all of you to call each other autistic but when Rosie tries to bring awareness to a possible ACTUAL case of autism it's suddenly wrong? L o l....

This fat cow has no class.

It was 3:30AM, the kid was tuckered out, she KNOWS this, yet she does this passive aggressive snarky high school bullshit.

Is there any way we can get Trump into the White house even sooner? I want to see these weaklings start offing themselves.

wow what a mega cunt. thats like the lowest blow you can take. a desperate attempt at a 10 year old child.

you could literally kill her already dead career with this so that she becomes a zombie pariah.

That's ablism at its finest.

>So it's ok for all of you to call each other autistic but when Rosie tries to bring awareness to a possible ACTUAL case of autism it's suddenly wrong?

We love our autists you dumb cancuck.

>fat fucking pig attacks the candidate's family instead of his arguments

Nothing to see here, move along

>rosie

Opinion discarded.

>How do I defeat the Donald
>I know, I'll do horrible things that make his criticisms of me 100% legitimate

they never learn

I would like to punch Rosie Odonnel in the face hard enough to fracture her skull.

>"Hold me back Don!"

You know, they hate themselves so much, that they could and would be ready and willing to kill that boy, if that would give a pat on their backs from the monster of which they are part of.

It's too big of a coincidence folks.
>Rosie is Ricky

She's a cunt but he's clearly autistic.

Leave Barron out of this. He is PURE

Kek'd and checked

What are you talking about ? This NEVER EVER Habbenned.

Ham beast going after a 10 year old now. Pathetic.

How did I know not one of you faggots would have given a link by now.

Of course he is autistic, what do you expect will happen when a 60 year old grandpa has a kid?

just look at that fat ugly face

Who?

twitter.com/Rosie/status/800939338615824384

This board is a monumental circle jerk. I wonder how many posts would have gone by before someone pointed out the insane irony of you alt right social justice warriors moralizing. There's a few absolute gems of irony in this thread, holy fuck. I wonder how many of you spent the better part of the last two months harassing Robert De Niro and mocking his family everywhere possible, anonymously of course. I don't even come here and I've seen it hundreds of times.

This board proves upvotes/downvotes have nothing on echo chambering via intelligence filtering.

>makes fun of trumps dead brother
>makes fun of his sons autism

Dude, this chick is a cunt, trump was right all along

Thanks leaf.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wt0QP6h_LPc

This "this guy isn't comfortable with X circumstance (such as having 100 cameras pointed in his face) so he must be autistic" meme needs to end.

We're pointing out the hypocrisy.

How will the Trumpets ever recover?

>Trumpets face when

And to think the fucking media defended her. Jesus christ man.

First she attacked his dead brother

Now she is attacking his 10 year old son

This woman is a heartless bitch

That's deep Finland.

This.

>roast
>making fun of the presidents autistic son

What a pig

>taking Sup Forums that serious

Is Rosie O'Donnel a fat pig? If so - what an amazing opportunity to bring attention to the OBESITY epidemic

Kek

I'd laughed at what you posted s few years ago. this election has changed that for me. Fucking liberals are evil cunts

Autism is a gift

Blessed are the autists, for they will be called the children of kek.

Didn't her daughter leave her home because she got sick of her being extremely depressed and eating tons of ice cream?

I thought she was a legitimate lesbian

She looks like a butch albino umpa lumpa.

Holy shit that Nigel video made me laugh. Thank you, user. He's so goddam charming.

She also attacked his dead brother for drinking.

Wow, I hate Drumpf now
Also, arent SJWs the ones that are "fighting" for more inclusiveness for autists?

PROOF BARRON IS AUTISTIC

>youtube.com/watch?v=0Si-76PB-1U

She is. This is the world we live in now.

I like how she made them all fat. What is it with dikes wanting to fuck up a gaggle of adopted children with their bullshit lifestyles?

Let's just attack her brood of adopted window licking knuckle draggers. Then we can all laugh when she plays the 'my kids are off limits' card.

Autists and spergers are the hybrid offspring of aliens and abductees. They have been changing the formula over the years and mapping the results. They used dolphin DNA and spliced it into some of them. Man bear pig is real guise i'm Super cereal.

Kek

Definitely not household names tweeting about it...

I get hating Trump I guess, but taking out his kid to hurt him? That just seems cruel to the poor kid. He might hate his dad too for all you know. I always thought I would abort an imperfect baby rather than make us all suffer but if Trump's son is autistic and that superficial asshole goes public with the truth and it turns out to be his autistic son, I'd raise a child no matter how retarded they are I guess out of respect and to rise to the challenge.

Also Trump may become the commander of the deadliest military ever created by man in the next few years so putting his crosshairs on your forehead when you and your friends probably couldn't even beat Canada in a war might be a dumb idea. Dumb and ugly. Rosie is no good!

Nah, that's what she wants. We have plenty of material with just her and her ideas. They didn't choose to get born into that mess of a life.

Even if Barron was autistic, at least he's not a useless junkie.

>hey Trump's brother and mentor died from alcohol when Trump was a child
>AHAHAHHAHA LETS RUB IT IN HIS FACE YEAHHHHHH FUCK TRUMP

>hey Trump's 10 year old son publicly acts awkwardly at 2am when put in front of millions of people (some who want to murder their whole family)
>AHAHAHHAHA LETS CALL HIS SON AUTISTIC AND GET AS MANY PEOPLE AS WE CAN TO BULLY HIM UNTIL MAYBE HIS SON KILLS HIMSELF YEAHHHH FUCK TRUMP

Was even Sup Forums's worst ever this bad? We actually didn't have women and thus never actually had the chance to become this evil.

Disgusting greentext stories, graphic images for shock and rigging presidential elections, but attacking people's children to get at them and rubbing their dead siblings in their face?

Who has Sup Forums or Sup Forums hated as much as a BTFO insane leftist Rosie O Donnel hates Donald Trump?

even the big dog looks autistic

Homosexuals ignore a very important part of reproduction and child raising: genetics

I find this picture to be very racist.

Where's all the Fatherless, Motherless African children she could be raising? Where's her Daughter's black boyfriend's and their black eyes? Where's her son's wife's daughter who is chocolate as sin and she is mysteriously absent?

oh m7uy god

>only 1 kek
>0 checks
FUCK THEM ALL BRO THIS IS AT LEAST A 5 (You) POST

we see autism as positive you dumb fuck. she however is attacking trump through his little son who has nothing to do with anything except being born from the chick trump banged. i dont call you mother a dumb whore just because you are a brainless idiot, so dont attack that kid because you dont like his dad

>reads less than 300 posts in 1 thread about a fucking tweet
>sees some responses that confirm his desired narrative
>SEE I KNEW IT
kill yourself

Do these crazies really not see what they are doing? They are fucking targeting a child for being tired at 3AM. So fucking tolerant.

Nah, fuck that. Why isn't she using her child's fucked up brain to highlight struggles?

>In August 2015, O'Donnell tweeted that her 17-year-old daughter, Chelsea, had gone missing from their Nyack, New York, home along with her therapy dog, Bear.[146] Chelsea, who O'Donnell said suffered from mental illness, was found a week later in Barnegat, New Jersey, with a 25-year-old man she met on Tinder. In a paid interview with the Daily Mail, Chelsea claimed that O'Donnell had kicked her out of the house and smoked marijuana in the home.[147

What mental illness is the child of a rabid dike suffering from and why did she not use this as a reason to go on a campaign to inform the world of their struggles with mental illness?

what's sad is that she used to be one of us

Rosie in 2007:

youtube.com/watch?v=_KXq6PPvVBM

skip to 5:55:

"I do believe it is the first time in history that fire has ever melted steel. I do believe that it defies physics for the world trade center tower 7, building 7, which collapsed in on itself... it is impossible for a building to fall the way it fell without explosives being involved... world trade center 1 and 2 got hit by planes; 7 miraculously, for the first time in history, steel was melted by fire. it is physically impossible... to say that it wasn't an implosion and a demolition is beyond ignorant."

we started the rumors that baron is autistic because we wanted to feel like one of the family.

Now this image is cute

Point out his autism with friendly memes so he is welcomed into the world if he does cast magic spells in his head while watching his unibrow grow and twiddling his thumbs with his tongue in his teeth

Rosie and Donald are friends, they're getting ready to roast the shit out of big pharma

Tries to bring awareness by pointing at someone's kid and telling everyone that he looks autistic?

poor girl never had a chance in life

Oh wow that twitter feed is pure cancer. There's literally a dumb bitch calling herself an expert on autism while calling it a disease.

>tfw 25 year old man
>tfw downloading this "Tinder" app to my iphone right now
What trickery is this?

actually i think that video just shows him tired and sleepy as fuck. im also kinda like that then moving all the time to stay awake, pressing my eyes together to let them relax shortly, halfdreaming. but maybe im just a closet autist