Men of Sup Forums did you ever had sex with non-white women?

I've slept with three asians and they were the best fucks I've ever had. Should have married an Asian.

No.

[spoiler]Insha'Allah[/spoiler]

An adopted latina originally from Colombia, needless to say she had massive daddy issues.

Also a sephardi jewess

>live in sharehouse, weekly parties
>meet qt from Sierra Leone
>time passes
>about to get sum fuk
>her ex messages me out of the blue
>it's a scan of his rape charge
>abort_mission.exe

I'm a virgin desu

Asian and black.

Women are almost never the issue.

I've only had sex with one woman and she was black.

No but I had sex with non-white men

Of course you did, you're a kike, and Jews aren't white

>jew
not even surprising

Don't you get fucked by Palestinians every day?

>Israel
Th-they were telling the truth!!

Which countries are the whitest?

depends of what your definition of "non-white" is. Furthest I went away from fucking a Germanic/German girl/woman was fucking a Slav/Polish girl/woman.

Nearly fucked a spanish one but her skin already looked like dirt and she was a massive mouth breather.

Interracial Threesome with two Cuban hookers, one latina and one black girl

almost exclusively and its pretty cool

Virgin

I fucked a Bulgarian prostitute, does that count? She was more or less a gypsy.

I had with a mulatto.
Not good.
My only excuse is that I was drunk.

Kill me now.

Girls from Turkey were amazing. They were all easy, they all came from strongly religious, conservative homes, and got loved by exotic, german-american cock. I could get them to do anything I wanted. I could fuck them, then send them off to pick up beer. Totally serious, best time of my life. I ain't even mad. Turkey is a geographically beautiful place.

Married to a latina, and fucked a black chick a few times.

Yes, Indonesian Muslim. She freaked me out.

yes i had sex with a goat once

My entire dating history is nonwhite. (kinda cute chink, gorgeous slavgirl, bosnian babe).
I regret nothing.

It's a good thing you had a medpackistani first aid kit full of penicillin right?

Ya an arab qt but wouldn't ever get one preggers.

Yup. Whoorin is pretty much legal over here.

I've tried

Black as the night sky Scottish girl
half-black/half-native american girl (didn't even pay for that one)
Thicc Brazilian girl
a handful of asians

I tried to see an arabic looking girl recently but when I got there she ditched my calls and I saw what looked like undercover so I shat it and left.

I regret nothing.

I was about to fuck a nigress in the bushes behind the cinema whenbut i was 18 i couldnt get my dick up. Earlier while watching the movie i had no problem with her jacking me off. Just seeing her black skin made my dick go limp. Its almost like nature wants me to keep my race intact.

Years later i found Sup Forums and then finally my brain became as redpilled as my dick was all along.

Did you died?

Is this a new meme or something?

What is the issue japananon? :^)

I had sex with a 36 yr old Brazilian woman when I was 19. She was fairly white looking, though.
and in before
>woman
:^)

Once snuck into Sentinel island for some sweet nigretto pussy.

im dating a mulatto
>so yea

well they didn't seem to "professional" more like normalisch girls hooking for the comparatively huge ammounts of money they get. Did use a condom though and got tested when I came back. Was a very hazy experience as I think someone had spiked my drink that evening.

haven't had sex to begin with
sad thing is I don't even care

>Romania
>Race intact
Good one gypsy

Girlfriend is Japanese and wants to purge shitskins.

My wife is half white half asian. So....yes?

Yep.

It's only new if you are.

Italians don't look white but...

Native American once for two years, other then that only white.

BREITBART GAY GUY LEAVE

Yes, I had sex with a black women. Nothing special, it was a normal sex

>Belgian flag
>Romania
I didnt know American education was this bad.

Overall positive experience or no?

I had sex with a girl this past weekend and found out she was Romanian. dropped her.

Once fucked a half-arab girl and fooled around with a latina but that's it

>All of these racemixing degenerates ITT

Gas yourselves kikebait

My longest relationship was with a girl who was half white, half chinese/latino/black.

She had the greatest ass, really.

i can barely remember anything aside from them being really hot and the black girl being super enthusiastic and flirty which was nice. Wasn't worth the disease anxiety and the weird looks I got from the people I was travelling with after I got home high as a kite with two teenage hookers

OK ok I'll admit. She was 30% nonwhite and a mixture of random shit but looked very good.

Pic is her ass

My bad, you guys are all so unoriginal with your flags anyway and I'm on a mobile.
You're still gypsy anyways.

>men of Sup Forums did you ever had sex

>jewess

added to the list.

>Leaf calling out others for being degenerate
Nice meme guy

Haven't had sex at all you hedonist. Sex before marriage is immoral.

>dodged

Fucked this half Filipino chick a while back. She was born there but raised here in Straya.

Hell yes, blacks and asians. Black girls are sloppy and not very good in the sack. They also smell funny. Asians are fun, they're very flexible, compliant, and light-weight, so there are lots of interesting positions you can do. White girls hit the sweet spot between looks, enthusiasm, and ability, though.

Spotted the Kike

A German

You're a disgrace to Finland, slith your writs and may your sisu never smile at you

Everyone knows you belgians cant get it up to negros when they still have both hands

I have news for you user.

There's a 40% chance you're not even white. Don't talk to me or my flag ever again.

>She

What about Arabs Sven?

stay jelly virgins

I've bedded a negress. I even went down on her. Not my proudest moment, but at least I didn't breed her.

got raped by this

There's a 100% chance the only non white thing you fucked was your dog.

A really cute inuit girl during my stay on Greenland and a black girl, a latina and two asians during World Youth Days here.
Also a really shy Canadian cleric, he was a good shag if inexperienced.

African, Finnic Uralic, Russian. Yes.

ha!

So you got me thinking. This is the only one on the site I use.

Fuck no. I try not to stick my dick in the bad crazy.

>yep

>Stay KY jelly virgins
Ftfy
Don't need tips on easier insertion into a trap m8

kraut kebap here, no

(now lets wait for all the angry fucks)

>Mandatory I'm not in to bestiality post.

Our ancestors would've fucked shitskins. Just don't marry and have a child with one.

I only fuck white women

But I'm not white 1688

Saw two thai trannies in the train yesterday. I would be lying if i said I wasn't at least thinking about re-creating that webm of the drunk british lad

Except she wasn't a trap.

In highschool and college it was my goal to fuck a girl of each "main" race.
Ive had sex with multiple asians, a black girl, a mixed black/white, a mixed hispanic/black, a venezualian, and an indian.

Also your main white ladies, brunettes, blondes, redheads, ect.

I am currently dating a blonde hair blue eyed girl and she is probably who I will marry to have 2-3 white children

Latinas

>pussys tight as fuck
>very generous when fucking
>added bonus of having your name screamed and being called papi

Being degenerate is worth it sometimes

my fucking side are in orbit

I hope you got him to cast "Cure Disease" on you, faggot.

>book an appointment

Not his fault all your flags are shitty uninspired tri color shit

>She
Again with this meme.
You guys have a long and shameful tradition of being the worst shitposters here, your letting your countrymen down.

>still this jelly

>tfw the thai massage salon in my town had to put a sign in their window that they don't offer erotic services.
I honestly feel bad for them

>Inb4 you're

Honestly, most of the girls I've fucked were non-whites, and only one was actually French.

Lost my virginity to an Arab girl, haven't dated another one but fucked a few. Mostly just one night stands with beurette sluts though.

Dated an African girl for while. Very sweet girl. Her family didn't like me. Fucked one other African girl, and one Black girl from the Antilles.

Dated or fucked a few Asian girls, mostly from Vietnam and China. Right now I'm dating a Japanese girl studying here. Probably the best girl I've dated, and one of the very few I actually feel in love with.

There was also one Jewish girl, one Polish, one Italian, two white American girls, and one actually French girl.

I'm sorry Sup Forums. I live in Paris, we have girls from all over the world here and I just can't resist.

Yep. I dated and fucked daily a white washed black chick for 3 years. She had such a tight body and never had and never will date black guys.