All the memes aside, I don't think half of you understand what 9/11 really meant

All the memes aside, I don't think half of you understand what 9/11 really meant.
It's one of those moments where history is divided into *before* and *after*.
Me being 13 back then, I can tell you that there was a different mood in the world.

It's really hard to explain, but everything felt more calm and safe.
Nowadays, security is everywhere, you feel less safe in crowded places,
you think twice about booking a vacation to France...
Can anyone relate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZnZ2XdqGZWU
youtu.be/mVlzoz6dTDQ
skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1526615
orlandosentinel.com/news/pulse-orlando-nightclub-shooting/omar-mateen/os-pulse-shooting-mateen-autopsy-20160805-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c
youtube.com/watch?v=23yfBWH8Hjk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Then: Governments trying to destabilise foreign populations
>Now: Governments trying to destabilise local populations

the difference is tiny.

no ur stuck in the shit timeline.. the rest of pol is enjoying life

That pic is fake. All will be revealed so very soon.

Wrong.

Back then terrorists just wanted to rebel against their governments. Now we have religious extremists trying to make everyone like them.

>youtube.com/watch?v=ZnZ2XdqGZWU

>tfw

German bro, this is what pre-9/11 USA was like for me. We're only a couple years apart (I was 16 when 9-11 went down)

>me being 13
You being 13 you're fucking clueless and have absolutely no idea what the world was like.
I was 23 it kept the news occupied for a week or so but then it became nothing and people my age certainly didn't give a fuck.

Yeah, it's called "security theatre".

9/11 was an inside job by Trump and his Russian handlers to ensure he could be elected 15 years later. Wake up.

what do you mean?

Honestly we should just 'round' the 90s up to end right there

All the memes aside, the US government blew up two ugly buildings in order to justify shooting shitskins in the desert

I'm 33 from a major city not even far from New York and nothing changed.

sometimes I do wonder if 9/11 even happened at all

Yep. Look no further than this image

I asked my mom if Bush was going to bomb us :DDDD

He should have

No I can't. Maybe cause I'm not scared to die.

Weird how only 15 years after this happens we have muslim apologists everywhere. Leftists are a scourge.

I feel the same way OP, I hate Muslims and the American government because they did this to the world. The younger generation doesn't understand how before this day, everything was more or less peaceful in the West, the economy was good, relative peace between countries, even the middle east wasn't engulfed in war. This day changed everything, our nation, our government, our economy, our safety, everything changed and I hate Muslims and the American government for that.

The crews were followed for two years prior and we have it all.

>going on vacation to france in the first place
What are you? A fucking faggot?

Also, hate the American people, the older generation that insists that perpetual and endless war will solve their problems. The entire baby boomer generation is a bunch of "gimme dats" who have taken everything from my generation, sacrificed our lives in Iraq/Afghanistan, created a police state, fucked our political system up, destabilized our economy. I hate them with all of my heart and soul because my generation never had a chance at success yet they look down on us and lecture about how we are failures- fuck baby boomers. Fuck their stupidity, fuck every single one of them.

It was truly a remarkable day, i love to watch the live coverage of the second tower being hit, when they realized that it was all intentional *u*

Plenty of successful people your age. Stop blaming your problems on mommy and daddy

I can say that Country music went to absolute shit after 9/11. I was an avid country music listener until then. I only listen to pre-9/11 country music now. Fuck Toby Keith

Fuck you, you don't know me you piece of shit. I AM successful you faggot, I make over 60k. I'm pissed off because of how America is today vs. Where it was and how people like you dare to tell me that my anger is unjustified. You piece of shit insisting that being "happy" will change economic realities are part of the problem. No amount of "pull yourself up by your bootstraps" matters if you live in a place where the unemployment rate is 30-40%. So fuck off

youtu.be/mVlzoz6dTDQ

Fair warning friend the Jews are heating up the market to crash it under your new president. It will be the largest aversive therapy operation ever undertaken.

You know an event was orchestrated when the ENTIRE WORLD was forced to watch in REALTIME!

>everything was more or less peaceful in the West
Hardly. It was the arming and funding of the mujahedin during the proxy conflict with Russia that led to 9/11 in the first place. It's not some freak thing. Military industrial complex wants war because it makes them money. Same for bankers to launder all that dirty money. And that's been happening for a much longer time.

>when people only visit your country for drugs

15 years of failure, a whole generation.

And whores

t. Ameriburger addicted to jewish blue pills

Muh evil Mooslim terrorists are just Yiddish meme. Shlomo is the one behind everything.

HE
CAN'T
GET
AWAY
WITH
IT

i know i will regret this, but whats the current status of conspiracy theories on 911?
Whats the most plausible alternative explanatin now being pushed?
>inb4 JET FUEL CANNOT MELT STEEL BEAMS

Your conditioning has been a complete success. That damned international clique are some smart fuckers TBF

Oh my fucking God.

Trump just won the election and crushed the establishment and you nostalgiafags are still being the regressive "MUH 90S" cunts you are?

This is why Millenials are scum.

You were a little kid before it happened and then you grew up. That's the difference.

Fake

skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1526615

Millenials are a weak generation.

The guys masturbate too much.
The girls live single lives until they are unfertile.
As a group you have done more to erode the first amendment than any generation in history.

My theory for your weakness is 2 parts;

1.Every new generation pushes against the status quo. You came along after gen-x, who had a lot of common sense, so you are designed to push against common sense. This is why you're such a silly people. You're basically boomers without the cash.

2. You were a transition generation. The human species was interacting with a new technology (the internet), and you were the transition gen from "what is this" to "yeah I get it". You're kind of mutated because you had to learn it by living it, we made all the mistakes on you, learned what doesn't work and have placed that knowledge in the hands of the next gen.

3. Too many ribbons for participation. It made you misunderstand what winning looks like, how special it is and what it takes. Its not your fault. The education board kind of experimented on you with that one.

I had high hopes for you when you started. Aaron Schwartz was good. But now your time is closing. You have little to show for it. I'm sorry.

I guess, thank you for being a crash test dummy.

>user doesn't know what ISIS or the general muslim population is

>I was 23 it kept the news occupied for a week or so but then it became nothing and people my age certainly didn't give a fuck.

>Kept the news occupied for 7 days straight not being significant

You apparently have no idea how the world works because the aftermath of 9/11 is why you're buying kebabs instead of shitty fish and fries everywhere.

hi Taiwanbro, I think I've seen you leak 9/11 polaroid pics here before. I appreciate your posts

>(((ISIS)))

I'm not arguing that "Muslims dindu nuffin" but if you think anything other than Jews are behind 9/11, Boston hoax bombing, paris hoax attacks, brussels hoax bombing, orlando fake mateen shooting, etc etc etc, then you simply do not know what is really going on.

>Yeah goy, 1000 (((ISIS))) fighters riding around in (((Toyotas))) managed to defeat 30,000 Iraqi troops and conquer Mosul. We totally didn't just order the Iraqi soldiers to leave! (((ISIS))) is magic, goyim! Now give us your freedoms and shekels so we can defeat those evil Mooslims.

This can't be right. The election happened almost 2 months after the 15th anniversary.

4. You win all your battles against people who for all intents and purposes barely exist. Video games and user boards. You then mistake these for real victories. Watching you fighting at protest rallies is cringe lord shit - like watching an angry napoleon dynamite.

Bring on the Post-millennial!

There is much more and a recent development stateside with one of my comrades.

I don't know what's going on.

Especially if some of the attacks have killed people that exist, the shooter exists, which is then confirmed by local police force that somehow none of the police force has whistleblown these allegations. If Mateen was an agent of a jew then that's a different story.

Let's focus on why Mateen was fake.

"Police fired at Omar Mateen about 150 times during the final shoot-out at Pulse nightclub, police reports show, but an autopsy released Friday revealed just eight bullets struck the man who killed 49 people in the June 12 massacre.

Mateen was shot after law enforcement breached a back wall of the club about 5:07 a.m., according to Orlando Police dispatch records. That was three hours after Mateen fired the first shots in the club. Police said 13 SWAT members engaged Mateen in gunfire about 5:14 a.m., and reported him "down" at 5:17 a.m."

orlandosentinel.com/news/pulse-orlando-nightclub-shooting/omar-mateen/os-pulse-shooting-mateen-autopsy-20160805-story.html

Holy shit you're right. It's so blatantly in our faces. Either Putin/Trump think we're idiots or they're enjoying rubbing in our faces how they killed 3,000 Americans then seized control of the U.S. government.

Somebody needs to notify Comrade Stein about these new findings before the dastardly Russians come for Europe too.

>you think twice about booking a vacation to France
What? You live in germany. I'd be scared to leave the house.

The truth is likely too bizarre for anyone to believe anyway
Find the picture of ground zero the day after. There was a journalist on scene stated spec ops were there and he is the only person to have filmed anything that day ground level. They kept rescuers back and were possibly eliminating witnesses.
The picture from overhead clearly shows a massive crater. The buildings not only fell into themselves but into a giant recess underneath.

Stop larping fag got.

yeah everything has changed since that day. new generations eyes were opened to the horors of islam

wtf I feel like typing a random assortment of letters and numbers in Wingdings now

Still believes the 9-11 meme.

Hasn't swallowed the controlled detonation red-pill.

>I'm not arguing that muslims dindu nuffin but muslims dindu nuffin
Good kaffir!

they are mostly used by elites/their government as a proxy army
western muslims need a serious red pill because they believe that it's a religious war more than anyone.

In the west, XX century ended on 9/11
In xUSSR it ended with the USSR though. So it's hard for us to relate.

The pic is fake tho
There were no clouds on 9/11

>le edgy grandpa

Daily reminder that they didnt name it "ground zero" for nothing.

WTC WAS SORTA NUKED

>Me being 13 back then, I can tell you that there was a different mood in the world.
No you can't, you were 13 in Europe.
You just watched the news.

9/11 was the day most of America stopped trusting Islam. It's why the libtards shrieking abou "muh Islamophobia" only ever found a tiny core of true believers. We got MAD as a nation. If Bush had asked Congress for authorization to nuke every city from Morocco to the Indian border they probably would have given it to him.

Most people do.

Small nuclear devices planted underground in the granite were used to remove the asbestos towers and by extension, all the constitutions in the west. All little people were like, b-but m-muh conspiracy theories!

It's going to be a sad sad century for little people and history will certainly repeat no question.

just wondering: to you know that 3 buildings collapsed in NY that day? most ppl havent heard about WTC7.

Can't relate, I was only 4.

I was 10, and I live in new York. I completely understand what it meant. Obviously not at the time, but in hindsight, it is not hard to understand how it fundamentally changed the world.

and the tightening of safety, (while not feeling any safer) is the biggest before and after change. I remember being able to take cars across the Ferry from manhattan to Staten island. never again after 9/11.

It changed the whole world, whether or not people want to admit it.

Took me a few years to be able to admit it.

Pretty sure everyone's heard of it by now.

We're aware.

Deutschebank is going to fall first though.

Boomers are an even weaker generation.

They allowed them to be this way.

9/11 was the day most americans LEARNED of Islam. it wasn't exactly well known in the US. most muslims were not as radicalized as they are now, and NOBODY wore hijabs in the US.

9/11 was the day "islamic terrorism" became a "thing" in America.

>everything felt more calm and safe when I was a child
No fucking shit you autist

will gen alpha be any better?

I feel like no one say so hi to each other on the streets anymore. Neighbors avoid each other and have no sense of community. It's how suburban Los Angeles feels

That's because it was America that was attacked and America pretty much has a monopoly on global media. So, after 9/11 all you heard was 'muh towers', 'muh war on terror' and all that shit.

This.

>It's one of those moments where history is divided into *before* and *after*.

not really. 9/11 was not a big deal. it was the neo con's reaction to 9/11 that was the real atrocity. The neo cons completely changed american foreign policy, and threw the world into chaos with endless war and skyrocketing oil prices.

The neo con homeland is texas, where high oil prices and high military spending benefit them the most. They're selfish monstrous criminals..

It's how most cities feel.

Fear and shock are what rule society these days, and the worst case is what's real. That's something that transcends political spectrum. It's pretty evident if you just take a step back, and it's sad.

9/11 was the radical happening Jews used to accelerate the push for globalism.

the arguing at the start reminds me of Sup Forums.

It's one of those moments that reminds us just how harsh reality can be.

Following World War II, I'm sure a lot of people initally had an optimistic outlook towards the decades of peace and prosperity. Then the Cold War started to get serious, and the Soviets tested their first Nuclear Bomb. The world spent the next few decades not enjoying peace, but balancing on the edge of total and utter annihiliation.

Then, when the Soviet Union collapsed in 1991, it was the same thing. The 90's were great because for once, the Western World didn't really have anything to worry about. When 2000 came around, we all thought the worst of History was behind us.

The 9/11 happened. Suddenly there's a new enemy, one that can't be clearly defined, but wants everything we care about to be violently taken from us. The Middle East is a very different place as a result, also.

It might just be a coincidence, but ever since that day the world has become a much colder place in more ways than one. Demographic shift, Rising China, Russian revival, fear of a police state, corruption... We live in interesting times.

>it was the neo con's reaction to 9/11 that was the real atrocity.
ok, but that still marks 9/11 as before and after. before things were just fine, and 9/11 exposed a crack in our armor, and the reaction is what sunk us.

regardless of the details, 9/11 is still the turning point

*tips tinfoil

>9/11 was the radical happening Jews did to accelerate the push for globalism.

ftfy

Hurry tf up recount is imminent

surprisingly accurate as a metaphor

Trump knew Truth on 911
youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c
youtube.com/watch?v=23yfBWH8Hjk

I was at the WTC on 9/9
>13 year old on a school trip

>It's really hard to explain, but everything felt more calm and safe.
Yep, it was a more relaxed era. People were less afraid, but we've normalized that fear and it's made the world suck more. Thank God we're in the timeline where Trump won.

trip zeros are a lie.

Millennials Sup Forumslacks made it cool to like Trump and support nationalism. Gen X'ers were the biggest nigger-loving wigger cucks in human history. The Boomers were too comfortable to fight back against political correctness. We did this. You neckbeard, feminist Gen X'ers are absolutely useless and should probably be euthanized.

>cloudy sky
9/11 was the clearest, most beautiful day you would have seen in NYC

Source: NYCers who watched the towers burn from my Jclassroom window

indeed such a difficult time, on the one hand I hate muslims, on the other I love dead americans

the inner conflict has haunted me ever since

>It's really hard to explain, but everything felt more calm and safe.
Nowadays, security is everywhere, you feel less safe in crowded places,

I kinda felt that way after the Paris attacks too desu.