Ask a 23 y/o male from Boone County, West Virginia anything

Ask a 23 y/o male from Boone County, West Virginia anything.

I've stopped for fuel there when I travel to my Amerikan farmageddon.

what did you think about it?

East TN here. I've been to West Virginia. There's some real hicks there.

how much of a shit hole is your state? is it worse than Florida?

indeed, possibly the hickest in the nation
infinitely worse. coal being shat on by the government really drained us. its basically the only real industry we have. my town is even more dead than before now, meth heads and suboxone people are fucking EVERYWHERE

The signs for the fuel station were a bit deceptive because it was more than a few km away at a station at the top of a long high hill. I love WV and the people operating the station love my accent which is neutral to most people. Very friendly and the scenery is amazing...in some places it looks like a dinosaur will pop up and then you/'ll see 3 crosses on a hill and a hollow of homes. The roads are in much better condition than PA and NY/NJ. Thumbs up. My place is outside Madisonville KY.

I'd say its got some of the most beautiful forests in the world, or at least its up there.

Reminds me of kokiri forest from zelda.

As far as the roads go, we do have probably the best drivers in the country as well. We are very practiced up on curvy roads. the closest i've been to madisonville is bowling green.

Is your dog addicted to crack, or just you and the rest of your family?

Ask a 19 year old from Monroe county Ohio anything. And yes, all West Virginians are dumb even by Ohioan standards

formerly me and currently the rest of my family basically
i used to live in cleveland at one point. honestly i feel like a buckeye at heart

Yes...I made the trek during a snowstorm once and it was nothing but accidents through NY NJ PA but once I hit western MD and WV everyone was driving in an orderly fashion. It's shocking how much the infrastructure is rotting within 200 miles of the New York metropolitan but in the so called "hick,hilljack,hillbilly" states of WV,IN and KY everything looks good and the roads so smooth road hypnosis becomes a thing.

signs are in miles not km
Fuck metric

I will not drive through OH the highway police are relentless assholes.

Are you a junkie?

used to be, i know all about the scene and stuff
its all we have to spend money on really.
yeah fuck their highway patrol, especially coming up north on 77

Ever seem Jesco White around WV?

Any good trout fishing out there?

OP, have you been to Avalon? Nudist resort in Paw Paw.

>Be Ohioan
>Die in car accident because worst drivers in the country
The wall in Huntington just got 10 feet higher.

>tfw pulled over for at 4:30 am on an empty city road by a fucking statie that had come up into the city to go DUI hunting

yeah they're dicks

Are the meth/crack heads dangerous? Is it like the hood where I would be robbed for setting foot in your town?

Meth heads just steal stuff, theyre not super dangerous, and heroin addicts just OD a bunch.

>West Virginia
>Virginia stretches out west further than wv
fucking hicks can't even name their state correctly

What's for lunch?

Are you a 23 yo male from Boone County, WV?

Ever been to Clay county?

how did west virginia go from being a democratic stronghold up to 1996 to deep red by 2000?

Is life old there ?

muh coal

Cabbell county reporting in

werent republicans for de regulation way before the 90s tho? how did it change so drastically in one cycle

We need to cut off access to Huntington for all the Ohio towns across the river. The Proctorville, Chesapeake, and Burlington bridges must be broken. Hick War now!

how tight is your cousin's pussy?

Wait what the fuck???

There's a WEST Virginia?!?!?!?!

I thought there was just a Virginia what the actual fuck...

yes i've met him and been to his apartment a couple of times, also saw his wife and brother a few months ago

top kek

most just steal shit, not all that dangerous

indeed

drove through it on 79 but never visited

older style people, we were "blue dog" democrats not genderfluid ppl

>american education

>mfw ill never know

fucking plebs learn the country's geography

NO SERIOUSLY

IS THIS THE BERENSTAIN TIMELINE SHIFTED?!

Kek

Tfw Cabell county

Stain timeline. I'm a Steiner and I remember "West, by God, Virginia" It was a civil war split.