Why haven't a bunch of alpha white people created their own island country yet?

Why haven't a bunch of alpha white people created their own island country yet?

Make it self sustainable and build some research labs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oIZ9e_OkliY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

its not really that impressive.

Only youd be impressed with shit engineering like this.

I love my old town and your sea city don't look like a good place to grown olive trees and tomatoes.

This is just an example image I found to help illustrate my question

I would hate living on an island.

Who would pay for that ?
He said white people.

i don't think there'd be enough industry to support that place. you need to have something that goes out to pay for all the crap you need to bring in.

also, looks like rough seas would obliterate the thing within a month.

Why, what would you need that can't be put on an island?

The concept alone of just pushing all kinds of sediment together to form synthetic islands is shitty itself.

The artificial islands designed in Dubai are falling apart.

A lot of people havent learned that about the arabs yet. They build cool, looking things at a shit quality level.

>white people
>alpha

>Argentina
>white

>ridiculous cost
>ridiculous need for maintenance
>dependant (no land for agriculture, no resources, no construction facilities for the islands themselves)

How the are you supposed to deal with storms and rogue waves?

>Make it self sustainable and build some research labs

Where, pray tell, would all the research equipment come from? Are they going to build a medical device manufacturer and tons of mines on the island city too?

Alexander Gordon Jahans had covered the topic in one of his recent videos. Truly a scholar.

>Why haven't a bunch of alpha white people created their own island country yet?

OH HELLO. WHAT DID I MISS?

Wasn't the outback a forest before it got all burned down?

>The concept alone of just pushing all kinds of sediment together to form synthetic islands is shitty itself.
Can you actually formulate an argument as to why you think that instead of simply asserting it as absolute fact like a mongoloid negro?

yeah the boongs did that. As global warming starts to swing into gear, southern australia will become seasonal grassland, the rainforests will travel south into the deserts, and the inland sea will finally become a permanent fixture. All the while china and south america will become desert, and europe north america will become floodplains. India, the middle east and africa will enjoy temperatures over halfway to boiling point.

we're safe here. we planned this.we planned all of this.

Land.

But seriously, islands suck. You're at risk of being hit by hurricanes, tsunamis and the lack of inland area is just uncomfortable for me.

Not enough land too much water that we can't drink outright

>the eternal shitposter strikes again

Cause the jews would own it.

>implying Argentina can argue with the idea of white people living on islands

>hurricane/tornado's come and fuck your shit.

>global warming
>being this blue pilled

Whats his name Sup Forums?

>dominating the world while being only 25% of the population, if not less
>not alpha
Kek, stupid mixed-race mongrel.

A website for fiction and falsehood. My pole isn't melting, how about yours?

Because the government won't let them.

Kazuhira "You fulton a coon, I shoot the balloon" Miller

because the jews will never let us have our own state

only way is if we remove jews from planet...

Yeah, it's not global warming, it's climate change. It's not caused by humans though.

Are you an abo? Asking seriously.

Hexagons are the only shape perfect enough to hold the Star of David

I love fantasy-land threads!
Why don't we make Sup Forums island?

>Country name
>Entry requirements
>Laws
>Military policy
>Government
>Flag

Give me your best, assuming we have all the resources we need to create such a place and enough to sustain us for 10 years without any input from us.

How to we become great?

>Iceland

Probably because islands need to have some sort of bedrock supporting the structure else the whole fucking thing erodes away with the currents over time.

You can't just pump a shitload of sand in a pile and expect it to stay there for 50+ years.

Also post potential locations/aesthetics/etc

>tfw living in a private nation on a pretty island

not the guy you're responding to but, sediments used in these construction projects are often carried away by the sea and deposited elsewhere on the sea floor. That and with potential rising sea waters these communities may not last very long unless they floated along the surface of the ocean.

because alpha is another world for narcissist, and when lots of them gather in one place, there is too much posturing and infighting to get anything done

proof: every single government created since beginning of recorded history.

They don't exist. Have you been reading books from last millennium?

>implying we would want to live on Big Shell

Here you fat burger. It's called Seastead. They want it purely run on libertarian views.

youtube.com/watch?v=oIZ9e_OkliY

>Why haven't a bunch of alpha white people created their own island country yet?

Because there would be no lower class to laugh at and bully. Eventually there will be in fighting, without a enemy to band behind the system will crumble under its own ego

Youd have to pay the janitor exorbitant amounts of money and have him live on the island or fly in all the help

Its a retarded idea

And the billionaires capavle of such a thing already exist beyond all man made laws so why bother?

There are shitloads of places in mid-upper Canada where you could build a whole city and nobody would notice until someone stumbles on it in Google Maps. And Gmaps doesn't usually do zoomed in sweeps of buttfuck nowhere.

With all the rivers there are lots of natural barriers, too. Doesn't have to be an island.

But if we need an island, then still, upper Canada is riddled with them. You could probably get the Canadian government to pay you to live up there to strengthen the claim on the arctic.

Importing would be a huge problem, though. Crops would be limited, too. But still, you could do a lot with a dedicated group.

we had whole countries.... then we invited 3rd worlders in

The last time this was attempted on any reasonably large scale the artificial island was invaded and conquered with UN approval.

Not going to happen unless you have enough firepower to defend yourselves. Like destroyers, subs, fortifications, etc...

Good hunting ground
Privacy

Mainly cu zlife happens and the people who have crazy dreams don't often have the money or the expertise. I plan to do it though. Right now in the making money phase.

I'm planing to build floating city, something like 10-20 Km in diameter, with a large aquarium at the top of central skyscraper. But I need money...

If they did, which is possible, it is very unlikely you would know anything about it.