As Zimbabwe's money runs out, so does Mugabe's power

One more for the mega picure !
reuters.com/article/us-zimbabwe-mugabe-insight-idUSKBN13K1J2

>Six months ago, the 92-year-old announced plans to address chronic cash shortages by supplementing the dwindling U.S. dollars in circulation over the past seven years with 'bond notes', a quasi-currency expected at the end of November.

>According to the Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe (RBZ), the bond notes will be officially interchangeable 1:1 with the U.S. dollar and should ease the cash crunch. The central bank also promised to keep a tight lid on issuance.

>A Sept. 29 Central Intelligence Organisation (CIO) report revealed the powerful army was as unhappy as the rest of the population with the new notes and had told Africa's oldest leader to "wake up and smell the coffee".

>"Top security officers have told Mugabe not to blame them if Rome starts to burn," the report said.

>"Mugabe was openly told that the bond notes are going to cause his downfall," the report said.

>Combined with unemployment at 90 percent and a government budget crunch that has seen delays in payment of state wages, the discontent is also pervading the army.

>The Sept. 29 CIO report said soldiers had applauded the social media protests because they had led to an improvement in daily rations.

>"Before the demonstrations government had stopped supplying them with breakfast. At lunch they were being fed with sadza (maize meal) and cabbage without cooking oil. Mugabe instructed for the army officers to be given descent [sic] meals so they will rally behind him," the report said.

reuters.com/article/us-zimbabwe-mugabe-insight-idUSKBN13K1J2

Thoughts ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eyJFRTJgPbU
youtube.com/watch?v=rStL7niR7gs
washingtonpost.com/world/africa/zimbabwe-seized-white-farmers-land-now-some-are-being-invited-back/2015/09/14/456f66d6-45d2-11e5-9f53-d1e3ddfd0cda_story.html
bbc.com/news/world-africa-28152477
theguardian.com/world/2005/may/21/zimbabwe.andrewmeldrum
cnn.com/2006/WORLD/africa/12/19/koinange.zimbabwe/index.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/zimbabwe/10944304/Mugabe-calls-for-an-end-to-white-farmers-in-Zimbabwe.html
thisisafrica.me/whites-may-not-own-land/
news24.com/Africa/Zimbabwe/No-land-for-whites-in-Zimbabwe-says-Mugabe-20140703
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This just keeps getting funnier and funnier

youtube.com/watch?v=eyJFRTJgPbU

Run off the whites, your nation's in plight.

>Kill Whitey!
>Everything goes to shit.
>Whitey, come back!

What's going to suck is when I look into each of these stories and find out the situation is taken out of context and twisted for comedic stormfront effect.

>90% unemployment

Holy hell, how???

90% black

Well, looks like old age won't be Mugabes downfall.

btw, nice video on mechanics that force politicians to act how they act.
youtube.com/watch?v=rStL7niR7gs

Why don't they just eat the elephant and zebras and shit?

What's really going to suck is when you find out these stories aren't taken out of context and the situation is worse than anyone living in the first world could ever conceive.

Already did that.

Found the jew

>the bond notes will be officially interchangeable 1:1 with the U.S. dollar

Usually that's what happens, but Zimbabwe genuinely has gone down the drain. Anyone who speaks out about any of these issues in Zim gets sent to jail

What resources does Zimbabwe have?

niggers

>2 jews implicated in putting swastika's and trump on church
>at no point in any of the articles the image references is the religion of the graffiti makers referenced
This is the kind of shit that makes me doubt stuff that reflects stormfront sympathies. They like to conflate and infer shit that never happened.

A rock.

He's me while playing Tropico

Resources are plentiful, brainpower is in short supply. Hence, the resources remain unused.

Thank Kek that Trump was elected
We would probably start some bone headed aid program with the hilldog

Seriously. If Zimbabwe destabilises, and has lots of goodies up for grabs, is there a possibility of a seeing a repeat of Second Congo War, instead in Zimbabwe?

>Rhodesian died fo this

Zimbabwe handles the exchange. If you show up with such a note somewhere else it's worthless.
It tends to work for a short time... well unless everyone tries to exchange the notes to US dollar at the same time.

Not to mention all the "refugees" Hillary would undoubtedly let in.

The only "African" refugees Trump should let in are White Africans looking to escape persecution by the Black natives.

They are not taken out of context at all.

Within 30 years of the end of the Bush War, Mugabe made what was once known as the breadbasket of Africa go into a spiraling noise dive straight into the shitter.

Land reform gave divided portions of farms once owned by whites amongst substance farmers with the expectation they can still produce the same amount of food.

Mining operations, those mines that are not owned by the Chinese, are state run operations that fail to work most of the time.

It is an absolute shitshow.

Me and my Rhodie wife will celebrate when he dead.

>everyone tries to exchange the notes to US dollar at the same time.

That's what I meant. If you're being paid in Mugabe FunBucks, can't you, theoretically, go and swap them in for U.S. Dollars, a much much stronger currency than Zimbabwean scrip? Isn't he just going to crash his economy even harder?

>the bond notes will be officially interchangeable 1:1 with the U.S. dollar
Why are niggers so fucking retarded? That's not how it works.

The natural resources of Zimbabwe are coal, chromium ore, asbestos, gold, nickel, copper, iron ore, vanadium, lithium, tin and the platinum group metals. The main products that Zimbabwe exports includes precious stones, precious metals, tobacco and ores.

Note that most of the ressource extractions happens without the ctizens. You basically have a foreign company pay you to exploit them. Of course this gains less funds then exploiting them yourself and is easier to embezzle.

Is there a chance to set up a colony for white people in Rhodesia 2.0 after it has gone to shit completely and niggers have genocided each other?

The Chinese will jump straight on it, while various tribes and factions duke it out for control of what they can.

Reminder that Mugabe was a liberal hero on the same level as Mandela in the 80s and 90s

Let the nature do its job....

Yes, but provided fewer people exchange them for dollar then receive them it works for the state. Also its a good way to stretch a physical limited amount of dollars if the government has enough monetary reserves.

This is what boggles my mind.

They loved him as a freedom fighter during the war and now he is vilified. ZANU and ZAPU even had the support of the ANC.

Anybody with half a brain could see this situation coming from a mile away.

operative word being "was"

This

Why hasn't anyone invaded these fuckers already

I mean seriously

Poland could squash these guys with a slingshot

It's a sad thing Mandela didn't live long enough for people to realize what a monster he was.

Nope, white man has to spend billions to bail out these poor innocent oppressed people

Tyrant runs are best runs. But it isn't quite Tropico unless the US is threatening to invade over oil, China has blocked you because you sided with the EU over their human rights violations, and you just machinegunned the priest and five schoolteachers leading a protest because you bulldozed half the jungle so you build landmines and sell them to Afŕica.

Because they are not worth it

Literally nothing of value

I heard tropico has a new feature... "elections" anyone knows what that means?

>unemployment at 90 percent
How does it even get this bad?
Mugabe's an idiot.

Easy, Mugabe stricktly speaking doesn't need his citizens.

He can finance himself and his cronies with foreign companies that exploit the resources, loans and foreign aid. Everyone who doesn't work for the army is stricktly speaking squating on Mogabes property. If he manages to embezzle enough and run to a country that doesn't extradict he's fine.

The first two images are bullshit. I don't doubt zimbabwe is a shithole. And I don't doubt Mugabe is to blame.

What I object to is the fabrication of the premise that tries to direct people in a certain way. I never claimed Mugabe isn't a racist dipshit that is about to get overthrown by his own generals.

I have issues with people constantly posting image grabs from articles that come from places like whitegenocideproject where the sources don't exist, and even when they do, it's based on hearsay.

It's the same shit the main news networks do, but it's for the purpose of white nationalism shit instead of mass globalization shit.

I'm saying people need to look into these images before they link them on facebook and have a friend point out to them that part of it is horseshit and they get ostracized for parroting whitepower shit without doing their research.

Hang this nigger already.

Actually, it is. Maybe it will crash his country even more, but he's not trying some voodoo magic, He's just backing his new currency on the USD. They had no currency prior to that.
You give value to a piece of paper just by saying officially: when you'll ask for, you'll get something in exchange of this piece of paper.

Of course Mugabe expects people to use those but hope not trying to withdraw USD too often, artificially injecting USD into his country with a small backing funds of USD.
Another risk is fake notes being made to get real USD in Zimbabwe.

Not if other countries pour in to take the resources that has highlighted.

was Rhodesia really that bad?? you know living under white rule if you was a nog.

Nah, Zimbabwe is a pretty homogeneous country.

i bet the hookers are cheap there

go get a farm fresh one from the country. just turned 18. Get her for probably 5 bucks a day

>1:1 exchange with US dollars
How can I take advantage of this and scam a decrepit African warlord?
The initial value is going to be 1:1,then it crash because everyone will be selling it for dollars right? Since they'll be exchanging their own currency

5 bucks is a Thailand rate

it's probably 5 bucks for life lol

Didn't dig very hard.

washingtonpost.com/world/africa/zimbabwe-seized-white-farmers-land-now-some-are-being-invited-back/2015/09/14/456f66d6-45d2-11e5-9f53-d1e3ddfd0cda_story.html

I think within a year or two, Mugabes nigs will end up eating him. Mugabe is truly the gift that keeps on giving.

Wont improve the situation. Some other politician will fill in the power vacuum.

They need to exploit their own ressources without foreign aid. Problem is as soon as you tell Chinas and US companies to fuck off the foreign aid mysteriously will dry up. Also without foreign bucks they can't pay the army. End result will be that either a neighbour will invade or you'll have a new dictator within a few weeks who took over by promising the now unemployed army a place at his side.

First image
bbc.com/news/world-africa-28152477

Second image
theguardian.com/world/2005/may/21/zimbabwe.andrewmeldrum

The rats
cnn.com/2006/WORLD/africa/12/19/koinange.zimbabwe/index.html

I do understand what you are saying, but simple search on google will give you multiple hits from other sources.

Why do these look written by the same person?

i wonder if he was able to implement a free market and open trade, if that would save the country

and how such an implementation would look like in a real scenario, id totally watch a show about that

it's real retard

Without industry? Nope. And you don't get industry without basic education and infastructure.

Fuck Mugabe

He can suck all the white cock personally and they still won't return.

>hurr durr it's bullshit because I say so
>that eye stabbing reddispacing
>being civicuck that doesn't believe in WN
Kekdamn, m8

This post gave me aids

Economically they where quite good. The big issue was that as a exporting nation you can't ignore global politics.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/zimbabwe/10944304/Mugabe-calls-for-an-end-to-white-farmers-in-Zimbabwe.html

thisisafrica.me/whites-may-not-own-land/

news24.com/Africa/Zimbabwe/No-land-for-whites-in-Zimbabwe-says-Mugabe-20140703

Does this mean we can have Rhodesia back now.

You sad stupid fuck

The funniest part is the whites will NOT come back until these morons crash and burn their "failed state" completely to the ground, and once they are on their knees, starving and accepted that their failure is their own fault, we will only then begin to consider it.

>interchangeable 1:1 with the U.S. dollar
SURELY NOTHING WILL GO WRONG WITH THIS

A functioning open/free market requires education, infrastructure, protection of property rights as well as some sort of equal legal system. If Dindus could have that they wouldn't be Dindus

Sorry, life isn't that good, All the good goys will not only be giving them money, but will be taking in the "poor innocent" as refugees

And the rats, the gorillas, anything that moved really.

Can we meme Zimbabwe into something

I think it should be our next foucs

Pizzagate and Zimbabw

4chans agenda

lol dumb nigger.

No.

Any more pics of that suit?

>SURELY NOTHING WILL GO WRONG WITH THIS
This. Watch the USD supply of banks completely vanish as people dump their unstable and soon to be worthless niggerbux.

man you got your shit kicked quick.

Fuck you, jidf faggot. noone will touch that country with a 3 foot pole, until they begin eating eachother. And once they do, a complete fucking cleansing needs to be done to eliminate the genetic waste that currently occupies that region.
You know, kinda like you faggots cleansed Palestine of palestinians?

Still is, some libshit commie bitch wrote an article about how Zimbabwe dindunuffin and Mugabe is just a victim of western opression who is trying to make things better.

how does it feel to get btfo in your first few posts on Sup Forums

how does it feel to grasp at straws and make up shit every time you try to form an argument against white nationalism

fucking retard ass redditors never fail to pull uninformed nonsense out of thin air to protect their black pets

>state truth
>get called jidf
your autsim is showing.

>noone will touch that country with a 3 foot pole
Oh, just like noone will accept millions of rapists just because they come from shitty countries?

>hope not trying to withdraw USD too often
Lol. Their memory of Mugabe's monetary shenanigans isn't that bad. I expect this will quickly be followed by a law prohibiting conversion to USD.

Next election is 2018. Limited internet access and limited democracy. Even if you would manage to get the majority to vote for someone else Mugabe would quite possibly still stay in power.
Only thing you manage with driving attention to Zimbabwe is more idiots who donate for humanitarian missions and crippling the country even faster.

Great. Even more niggers hopping over the border.

If they do start coming here in greater numbers the blacks here will start slaughtering them.

They already have yearly killings.

m8 you are a fucking retard.

Tell that to the 20 or so odd white Zimbabweans I know who had to choose to be murdered or leave everything they had and flee the country.

no thailand is actually around 50bucks a pop (usually the girl will spend 2 hours with you)

but i think 5 bucks a night for these girls. And get teh country girls, and bring portable aids tests

Test em and wear rubbers

I'm already convinced this is a good idea, no need to push it :)

Anonbro, we need them distracted for now :)

What a moron. Did he not see what happened to Venezuela? Fucking niggers man.

Who the hell wants a country in Africa to begin with? Excluding maybe south africa. They could be alright if the whites weren't being rekt.