Where were you when Sup Forums for BTFO by science?

Where were you when Sup Forums for BTFO by science?
www.nature.com/news/sex-redefined-1.16943
>inb4 poo2loo

Demiurge wills it!

>where were you when Sup Forums for BTFO by science?

>A 46-year-old pregnant woman had visited his clinic at the Royal Melbourne Hospital in Australia[...]

>no arguments

POO

>Ad Hominem
POO IN LOO
O
O

I
N

L
O
O

Also, all he says is that SOME people present anomalies and they present that as proof that no one can be biologically of one sex alone

>Patient comes with a featherless bipedal
>Doctor, instead of redefining the therm "man" to excuse the chicken, changes the definition so chickens are not proof that some humans have peeks

>He only read the first paragraph

www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eIOAnkAXjc

A dog is a four-legged mammal. A dog doesn't stop being a dog just because it got hit by a car and had a leg amputated. That's not how definitions work. You don't undermine the definition of sex by pointing to a handful of ultra-rare conditions.

>idea
>think

That's just femscience, it's not real science. There's nothing conclusive, it's just meandering what-ifs so fags can point to it and feel validated.

Are you a faggot?

See

Yes

Also
>femscience
>As if it's literally a thing
Post counter science journals or be mad

Explains why you're so gungho about a shit-tier article so you can convince Paj that if you suck his dick it's not gay, because some pseudo-science says gender isn't just X and Y chromosomes because of a rare genetic defect that is more harm than good to the offspring.

Whatever validates your faggotry I suppose.

You and everyone born with this horrific defect should be gassed.

>1 in a 100
>some form
>classified as a disorder
How is any of this supposed to BTFO Sup Forums?

>triggered
Fortunately science is on my side lad
>1 in 100
>when it's observed in every cell

Also
>no science article to counter it but mad rants
As I said science is on my side

> when it's observed in every cell
>This kind of mosaicism is rare, affecting about 1 in 15,000 people.
>This kind of chimaerism resulting in a DSD is extremely rare, representing about 1% of all DSD cases.
Read your own fucking shit, Pajeet.

People do not have five fingers because a few mutants have six.

Checked, thanks.

POO IN LOO
O
O

I
N

L
O
O

Some people have both X and Y chromosomes? So? If someone has a dick, balls, follows male puberty patterns, has hairy arms and is 6'2" but they "feel" female then they're fucking insane.
"Oh but some faggots are intersex or hermaphrodites"
I don't give a fuck. These aren't the people that progressives are fucking parading about and pushing on us. And plus, they're such a tiny percent of the population that it doesn't fucking matter.

>No science journals but opinions
Stop being so transphobic

POO IN LOO

HERES ONE MISTAKE

REFORMAT ALL THE BATHROOMS

>No arguments
Kay

This
/thread

So in a situation where one embryo merges with another the child may be like a (((Frankenstein's))) monster? Literally proves nothing about gender the woman is clearly a genetic abnormality due to it. So what does this prove about the other 7 billion of us?

Chromosomal chimeras have been known for decades. Don't act like you're fresh