WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?????

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?????
WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FUCK PAUL MC CHARTNEY??????
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lB6KrVHpkAc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yHES9YAGGkU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_McCarthy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what. the fuck dude. What were you searching for when you found this

>1976
That's Faul
Not watching the video, from the thumbnail it looks horrifying. Give me the gist.

I can't make out anything. What is it?

>there are "people" that think this is art and not a legitimate illness

Fake n gay n such.

>liberal """"art""""

This really inhibited my neural activity

I skipped around a bit, it's really dark and hard to make anything out. Except at one point some guy covered in what looks like sores or lesions is hopping around with something. He seems to lick something off his hand too. I don't know what this is but it's probably some kind of shitty fucking (((art)))

Dont want to watch this, what's happening in the vid?

literally who?

Some shitty quality edgy liberal (((art)))

He is fucking an infant, and people think it's art, these sick deranged people are the rich elite we are facing

Some user posted it on one of the pizzagate posts, forgot to ask him the same

Is that dude holding a small doll or.. uhh..? I really don't want to think it's what I think it is.

Most likely not a real infant (hopefully) but yeah that's what it's supposedly

It says Paul McCarthy, not McCartney. I thought it said McCartney at first

Dude check 23:25 and 24:30.. Is he really biting through the plastic like that??

I don't know what to make of that, I'm kinda in shock that this is even on YouTube even if it's fake

Reminded me of this performance. This one is actually good though.

youtube.com/watch?v=yHES9YAGGkU

It's probably Faul, and they MK Ultra'd his ass and this was his handlers 'proof of concept' showing he was ready to work (taking his place as McCartney)
Tavistock ran the Beatles.
Tavistock/UN/Lucifer Trust/Maitreya etc it was all an effort to brainwash people
>hence "were bigger than Jesus"
That quote was a miscalculation I think and they expected ppl to just worship the Beatles instead of god, which then played into the "free love/love is light" movement which was supposed to welcome in a one world godhead.

Not even joking this is all on record and in declassified paperwork

It's one of my Sup Forums Approved™ bands, of course it's good!

See, it's ok when we're behaving like degenerates because we have a certain consensus on Good Taste!

It is a naked man fucking and taking apart a little doll and smearing blood on himself for a group of people. He eats the doll.

It's not Paul McCartney, it's some rando performance art degenerate, Paul McCarthy.

LINKS LINKS LINKS
Godspeed user
Were collection all Shit that might be useful before it disappear and I will be dumping my pile soon enough

thread related?

Bump for justice

This ain't Paul McCartney, this is Paul McCARTHY. Some shitty contemporary artist. No affiliation with the Beatle.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_McCarthy
Guys, be careful. You got to be more cautious. They are now derailing the investigation with disinfo. threads. They've stepped up their game.

This shit is still fucked up, sure it has nothing to do with this Shit?, I mean if this Shit is normalised in their ranks, oh boi, I'm just trying to be helpful sorry if this is deemed derailing, or you're the shill and trying to derail this be accusing it of being derailing to derail the real rail, fuck Me this is tearing my sanity

It's horrifying. Holy motherfucking shit.

Is it really him, g-guys? Why do they have to be like that, huh? What's wrong with them?!

Thank you.

NOT MC CHARNEY NOT MC CHARNEY
>MCCHARTY
Sorry for this error

Paul McShartney