>The Lion
youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

latino.foxnews.com/latino/politics/2016/11/14/donald-trump-appears-to-soften-on-immigration-paul-ryan-rejects-deportation/
redstate.com/absentee/2016/06/25/told-continued-trumps-total-complete-reversal-muslim-ban/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/11/14/donald-trump-d-c-whole-place-one-big-lobbyist/
conservativenews247.com/article/view/331480/4-Star-General-Convinces-Trump-to-Reconsider-Pro-Torture-Stance
republican-eagle.com/news/4159012-trump-says-part-mexican-wall-might-be-fence
foxnews.com/science/2016/11/22/trump-seems-to-be-changing-his-mind-on-climate-change.html
wnd.com/2016/11/trump-drops-threat-to-pursue-charges-against-hillary/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/23/potential-trump-education-chief-pick-betsy-devos-pro-common-core-family-donated-clinton-foundation/
youtube.com/watch?v=BL8edrsPPQQ
youtu.be/cSSwXvsEX_c
nytimes.com/2016/09/02/us/politics/transcript-trump-immigration-speech.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

awoo

FUCK THA P--AWOOOOOO~~

michigan already had a recount

what's the point of having yet another recount?

Waste liberal money

Somethingth for thicc all-American girls.

find more suppressed or hidden absentee ballots

Where's the wall?
Why is Hillary still not in jail?
Why did America elect a jewlover?
What about the muslim threat?+
Why did you retards vote for a known scam artist?

Trump assassinated

Kek wills it

Post SICK REMIXES and HIGH ENERGY Trump music!
I Wish to expand my playlist!

he's not even in office yet you stupid mudslime

Current Cabinet picks for me so far, confirmed already are DeVos for Education, Wilbur Ross for Commerce, and Sessions for Attorney General

Who is Trump considering for Treasury?

Nah it's going to be Pence who takes a bullet for him.

>woah look at these 100K hillary votes that we found in this here closet

The electors, Donald.

See ya next summer, when he still won't have fulfilled any of his promises.

There won't be one. Stein is Jewing people out of their money.

you'll be in a camp by then

Don't act like you won't be here shilling every day.

Digits confirm, no one gets past the electric Pence

That's a wide stance.

Pence is a neocon who was in favor of TPP and criticized Trump because of the Muslim ban.

kys

***BREAKING NEWS VIA FOX NEWS***

@RealBillOreilly 35 seconds ago
A recount is now underway after election officials discovered hundreds of thousands of uncounted Hillary ballots in Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Texas.

It is my duty to remind you that Trump hasn't even been inaugurated yet, and he has already softened, back-tracked, abandoned or reversed every fucking promise he ran on.

If you don't stop crying shill and ctr and hold him accountable to his promises now, you should not expect him to be true once he is in office later.

You can talk 3d chess all you want. But I want someone who does what they say and says what they mean.

He won because he had contrast. Without contrast, there is no victory and we just have one party with two teams.

Deportation-
latino.foxnews.com/latino/politics/2016/11/14/donald-trump-appears-to-soften-on-immigration-paul-ryan-rejects-deportation/

Muslim Ban-
redstate.com/absentee/2016/06/25/told-continued-trumps-total-complete-reversal-muslim-ban/

Lobbyists-
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/11/14/donald-trump-d-c-whole-place-one-big-lobbyist/

Torture-
conservativenews247.com/article/view/331480/4-Star-General-Convinces-Trump-to-Reconsider-Pro-Torture-Stance

The Wall-
republican-eagle.com/news/4159012-trump-says-part-mexican-wall-might-be-fence

Climate Change-
foxnews.com/science/2016/11/22/trump-seems-to-be-changing-his-mind-on-climate-change.html

Investigating Clinton Foundation-
wnd.com/2016/11/trump-drops-threat-to-pursue-charges-against-hillary/

Common Core-
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/23/potential-trump-education-chief-pick-betsy-devos-pro-common-core-family-donated-clinton-foundation/

>commits war crimes in Cambodia
>agent orange
>tens of thousands of civilians dead
>Kissinger was a peaceful diplomat!

kys

WHERE DO I GET MY SWEET BLACK FRIDAY DEALS??

I need to get a new desktop. Anyone else shopping for computer parts?

Bundesrepublik raus!

Sup Forums is so fucking weak now, the election really ruined this place. Trump is a kike shill, and keeping out illegals isn't gonna save the white race anyway.

>voted against 2008 bailout
>neocon

Isn't that Cyber Monday?

literally go away

Why did americans vote for George Bush in the GOP primaries in 2000?

He was the worst thing that could happen to USA.

Don't act like Sup Forums wasn't crying about Pence at the day when Trump announced he'll be VP

when will trump be assassinated

Summer camp you mean?

Nah, I kinda like Trump because a weak USA is good for business in Yurop. Just having fun to rub some salt into the wounds of his fanboys because it's clear he won't deliver.

Where's Flynn

>Cambodia over-run with Khmer
>It worked
>mfw

Cyber Monday starts on Black Friday now, because Black Friday starts 3-4 days before Thanksgiving.

Pretty soon, Black Friday will be on Halloween.

>wake up
>Trump is still president

>because a weak USA is good for business

Sup Forums isn't one person

>jew raises money to scam retarded liberals for obviously pointless endeavor

Come on man, this is the second time this election cycle.

fuck off

I only have Secretaries and Jeb! on there as a joke

Bush was actually a lot better back then, he was kinda non-interventionist as well.

9/11 ruined him though.

He cant be, he has divine protection

>Trump
>weak USA

>Trump
>weak
wew lad

praise KEK

We should clearly look to Germany for their form of deliveries.

Dam....these polls look bad. It looks like Trump will never be president. I'm #Hillmissle now. Thanks le kind stranger :D:P

This.

Trump is a cuck (he literally is, he said "it would be wonderful if Ivanka had a black boyfriend" and said that "she'd love it").. He wants a wall, oh sorry it's a fence now, even though there already is a fence, BUT, he wants to make the legal immigration process faster and he still wants immigration and supports it. He'll do nothing about the rats that are already in the country breeding and raping all the white women (35000 white women are raped every year by niggers and a lot of white women want to fuck niggers or spics, that's why only 53% white women voted Trump, all the others want BBC and more immigrants from black/arab countries) and he's already flipflopping on everything he promised.

>Drain The Swamp
>ROMNEY WILL BE SoS!!

For someone with Kuru

youtube.com/watch?v=BL8edrsPPQQ
Bush did 9/11 :^)

If Raul tried to do that to Trump he wouldn't even be able to lift his arm.

Wir schaffen das! Can you say the same?

Stein is mad that more Hillary supporters and libtards didn't vote for her, so she's Jewing them out of their money.

>A Poo SoS
You Gabbard fags are getting as bad as the SIDF.

Petraeus is going to SoS anyways.

>Field grade officers BTFO

THAT'S MEEEEE

Literally weekend at Bernies

Literally nazis. :(

He's right though. Pence wasn't the best choice. He even said his model for VP is fucking Dick Cheney.

You just have to hope that he follows Trump's "vision" or whatever.

Who /Tulsi/ here?

>"You will see levels of hallucination you have never seen before. It is the only way to reconcile their dissonance over how wrong they were."

Can any american confirm

Was Bush good as a president from january 2001 until 9/11?

Reboastin this interview I never say before. Trump has always questioned 9/11. Claims evidence of extra explosives.

a fucking leaf

youtu.be/cSSwXvsEX_c
And here is the interview

>"The New Right" stole Sup Forums's lion Trump logo

kek

it's not Sup Forums's

>Nazi calling me a Nazi
Are you white? Hasn't your public education told you to kill yourself yet or is it a perpetual rat race to finance shitskin living standards? Genuinely curious, friend. :(

DON'T REELECT MERKEL FUCK

Comparatively, yes.

Jeb won the presidency phaggot

>being this triggered

>Petraeus
> In January 2015, officials reported the FBI and Justice Department prosecutors had recommended bringing felony charges against Petraeus for allegedly providing classified information to his biographer, Paula Broadwell (with whom he was having an affair), while serving as the director of the CIA.

>mishandled classified info
Sounds familiar...

Mike "Deus Volt" Pence

@realDonaldTrump Wow! Being president is tiresome! I give up! I won a great election & had lots of fun. Mike Pence will take up my place.

But anyway, we only have 2 choices.

Merkele or pic related

>monkey suit for the monkey
The comedy writes itself.

You're right. I guess its the path of least resistance, perpetuating the broken system that already exists as a substitute for the action needed because voting is easy and psychologically re-affirming.

I figure he has bought time (or wasted it, depending on how you look at it)

What I do know is that the society will not meaningfully do what is needed, re-organized under new charters, until it is pushed to by physical need, and that would take a series of statistically assured but unpredicted catastrophes that have to happen sooner than later.

This thing isnt going to repair itself. It has to break first. Its nothing to feel too terribly bad about, but it will make hard feelings and hard lives. But people will adapt.

Its sad that the North American experiment in representative democracy wont survive. It was inherently a liberal idea. And its no endorsement of the alternative. But humans always reach for ideas they cant sustain, thats our nature.

I guess it could've worked, but corruption and this joke of a financial scam was bound to screw things up, or I should say will always be bound. That too is human nature.

But life can still be good. Safe land and good neighbors. Thats all we can really hope to be real, and God bless, sometimes it really is.

She's trying to destroy the Democrats as they're the biggest threat to the Greentext Party, not the Republicans. She's also trying to cash in on this as it fund her future campaign.

>Bernie bot

Fuck off

Yeah that's really awful. I hope you guys just have enough finally and fucking kill the "leadership" at the top, assuming you're truly not an Ahmed. The German people deserve better.

Tulsi isn't anywhere close to Bernie

Dont embarrass me in front of my Sup Forums friends ever again

it's a great way to cause division within the Democratic party, while furthering alignment with blue dogs

Gabbard is the only SoS that can save american foreign policy

Everyone else will keep status quo which means shitty wars and support for creating new terrorist groups.

If Trump has any clue and understand of the will of the americans which are tired of wars, he will pick a person like Gabbard

What's with the German shills shitting up the board. They have a beautiful brown haired woman that's running for germany. they should vote for her instead of fucking dogs since bestiality is legal there.

@realDonaldTrump And as my last action as President, I hereby declare nuclear war on Argentina! Falklands are British, losers!

>falco
>monkey

Make Jeb "Secretary of Energy"

He still wants a wall.

In his immigration speech, he clearly said he wants to restrict immigration and even namedropped the 1965 Immigration Act.

nytimes.com/2016/09/02/us/politics/transcript-trump-immigration-speech.html

And Romney probaly won't be SoS, he's just being considered like all those other people that were in his cabinet who were then rejected.

Stop trolling or making shit up.

>Told Obama and Clintons to fuck off
>Non interventionist
>Wants to leave Assad in power
>Would fill a woman and PoC colour to calm "progressives" down
>Pro-gun ownership
>Has a histoy of working with republicans, and calliing out dems when they fuck up
She's alright in my book