youtube.com/watch?v=H2M07t0elKA
youtube.com/watch?v=-nqxP2bpF7I
youtu.be/0-DpaPSmwmM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=H2M07t0elKA

>average shift of a UK police officer

>>literally your only legal line of defense against hardened criminals

you sound like a cuck

The problem with law enforcement in YUROP is that it operates on the assumption you'll respect the law because if you don't they could take your shit.

That's fine except that it doesn't apply to people that don't own shit : teens, immigrants, pikeys, junkies and crazies... people doing the actual crimes.

It's a broken system when you're not allowed to fight back at someone attacking you, stealing your stuff or breaking into you home. It just doesn't work.

>just take away your officer's means of defense bro

What did you expected from them, to shoot kids?

what movie

Look on the bright side, ya limey prick: When your people finally decide to stand up for justice when Europe denies your right to leave, you can beat the cops into submission and commandeer their SWAT equipment before the lizard beats in fuckingham palace order the drones in government to deploy your military to use against you.

I shit you not, I literally had 3 kebabs kicking in my front door earlier this week. I didn't even bother reporting it, it's useless.

Fortunately, they ran away when they heard me running over when I heard the noise. If they didn't and I had to kick them out of my home I would have either had the shit kicked out of me in my own home or I would have gone to jail for injuring them.

How the fuck is that supposed to work ?

>Treason against the crown

>want to shoot things
you're a cuck bro
>want to give up guns
you're a cuck bro
>want to have guns and never use them
HOLY SHIT YOU FUCKING FASCIST

If you think that's bad, just wait till these kids grow up and then become the police.

police attacks used to get death penalty, how we have fallen in our standards.

If you rely on the state for your own self defense you should be prepping the bull right now.

>Being a bootlickier with no free will

This is what equality does, fucking women. That guy might as well of been alone.

That's hot, source?

>Pepper spray

source?

gotta improvise when you can't have a knife

>Wanting to be a crime ridden cultureless shithole getting your little boipucci fucked 24/7 by the "elite"

>Niggers
>Joining the police

>implying
youtube.com/watch?v=-nqxP2bpF7I

>>Wanting to be a crime ridden cultureless shithole

Are you a woman? You need the magic phone number to come save you if you feel threatened?

I hope to Kek they try this in Texas some time.

Look at that fucking useless women partner he has. HOW HAVE THEY BEEN ALLOWED INTO THE POLICE FORCE!=!=!"="="=="="=!?!!? THEY ARE AND OBVIOUS LIABILITY FUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKK

They're not allowed to have it!

I doubt Brits will went to Texas, if they would you will not give them green card anyway.

> Anglos

>or I would have gone to jail for injuring them.
>injuring them
You see, there's your problem.

>Needing to defend yourself in the first place within your own country.
You and your ancestors failed.

i'm here again to tell you faggots FUCK THE POLICE. Any white brit defends these scum is a traitor and surely a massive cuck. If those were white kids, you can bet your bright white ass those pigs would have cracked their skulls, but because they're nigger kids, they bend over like good little piglets. Don't get mad when you see a shitskin btfo a piglet scum, point and laugh at the cunt.

HAHAHAHAHA, they are all shitskins, who woulda thunk??????

At least instill a bit of fear. a single sweep of mace would have had those kids on the ground crying.
If one needs to go to the hospital with a fractured skull, so be it.

Yeah, I'd prefer at least one of the shits die, but I know brits are far too scared to kill a brownie.

>Clockwork Orange

Shut up you fucking somalian slut.

Mob rules, people get crazy in a mob. Still it does not mean we can shot them all down we just need better tactics or overall strategy. And we really need to detect when the shit is going south and out of hand and resolve everything peacefully.

>he thinks the polce aren't on the elite payroll

What an utter fool.

A britbong cuck that would just let it happen, truly a cucked nation

>>Needing to defend yourself in the first place within your own country.
>You and your ancestors failed.

not everyone is an altruist. You can't culturally mandate that. Nor can you ensure everyone's safety by establishing a department of justice.

If you are a man you know this and are prepared.

Our ancestors fucked up, your generation is currently throwing it away.

Hahah based kids. I don't really give a fuck what their skin color is. Stay cucked bootlickers

A C A B
C
A
B

are you mad, alessandro?

Remove them from the gene pool.

Wonderful. I'm just afraid that they might take their anger out on some poor white kid.

Dead roaches is good regardless of politics

Why no backup? How incompetant is that female officer? She was 100% useless.

And look at all those white teen girls with them black thugs, utterly disgusting.

>women police officers

When does it stop?

The thing is kids actually could claim they were attacked. EU police officers haven't adopted body cameras. I bet those two had no idea about any security camera around.

Man European cops are the biggest cucks

>and resolve everything peacefully.
sometimes there is no peaceful resolution senpai

>dindu's&shitskins
spree when?

Government choose it to be this way.
Same government which imported cultural enrichment.
More fun from here youtu.be/0-DpaPSmwmM

lol, they're all niggas. England is fucked.

Honestly fuck off. 99% of cuck shit comes from America and we don't flood your threads with this shit

They live in the highest surveillance city in the world.
>police not being able to justify defending themselves

Those poor eurocucks are going to die off soon

This is why children should not be protected from justice. If you attack police regardless of age you should be beaten within an inch of your life

>people expecting the officer to burst into an autistic rage and strike children

Christ, fucking grow up. He's doing what he can. Teenagers are strong when there's 6 of them.

Says the literally 49% white nation. You are an absolute minority, cucklord

>t.cuck who actually thinks our police force do shit.

t. Ameriphile faggot

Agreed.

>h-hes trying his best!
>ow... he hits hard

Pathetic.

Look at this bootlicking faggot. Daddy a pig, i guess?

The state I live in is 90% white.
Nice try to sway the discussion away from your spineless police though.

Stay cucked faggot. Hope you call the police in time while Abdul is raping you. Hopefully they'll come with some lube because that's all our shit police force is good for.

Some edgy BBC propaganda drama piece about how the police are completely defenseless and we should approve of giving more power to them

Your stste is irrelevant fat cunt
Shktskin detected. In your case I'd take the extra inch and kill you

am i shadow banned? my first post should have got me some (you)s from the bootlicking pussies here.

>yfw this is what libertarians want
>yfw they want police reduced to little babies

If someone breaks into your home can't you shoot them?

Hahahaha, get fucked piggie. You can't do shit.

>citizen comes along with shotgun (take your pick):
>a) starts wasting nigs
>b) fires into the air and scares them off
>policemen starts to get off the ground
>Sir that is illegal stop!
>citizen: you can't even protect yourselves how am I to trust you to protect me?!

>muh dick

>If those were white kids
nice joke

so, a bunch of niggers.

Lol as if you'd attack the police. You're a little bitch and you know it

Why did you all even let blacks into your country? We had to because our stupid ass ancestors brought them here as slaves

Sure faggot. I mean if they get dropped by a fucking kid. Then they're little bitches.

You can buy a can of CS spray but you have to show ids and register it as a weapon.

Your problem starts if you use it, because it is legally considered a weapon, using it against unarmed intruders makes you the aggressor.

yes

>literally your only legal line of defense against hardened criminals

>2nd Amendment

Oh that's right... Brit.. lol

Exactly! Fuck the police, real niggaz be makin bandz while whiteboi police are getting mad

>"it has to be proportionate"

so u have to wait until the guy shoots at you before you can shoot?

>uh excuse me sir, its 3am and you have invaded my home. might you be armed with a gun or a knife or some other instrument? kindly wait whilst I fetch something similar

They are bitches in uniform. I grew up fighting piglets nearly every weekend. When i was 16, they needed 10 of them just to cuff me. useless cunts.

This state is nearly double the size of your country.

Europeons really need to think of American states more like countries.

Why do you think THEY get away with it? If your native people stop giving a fuck and do what is necessary, things might actually get better

Not if you cut off their eyelids rip out their tongues and break all their fingers and toes

Then they can't tell anyone anything

So you would just have to plant a knife on the body and say he tried to stab you

Did you notice how they are mostly black and brown?

It sounds like you've been an oxygen thief your whole life. It's a great shame you're still alive

If you are white european and you respect police today, then you are a massive cuck.

its time time to legally migrate to america my friend

brits are so embarrassing. Literally a nation of cucks

So what? You're still tied down by the federal government you low IQ faggot
>inb4 muh secession
>inb4 muh revolution

>Anyone with info please notify local police.

Uh ya you know all those niggers you let in your country?

>this guy broke into my house and my intend to harm/kill me or a loved or and/or steal my stuff
>better make sure we fight on a level playing field, gotta be fair

Mad pggie detected. Ibet you're that MET piggie that lurks here.

What did your daddy do? Did you know him?