Why do we pump so much money into useless space exploration and research? Same with ESA

Why do we pump so much money into useless space exploration and research? Same with ESA.

>inb4 all those "science!!!11" redditors argue with "muh space 'n shieeet"
Just name one thing astronautics has brought to us. I'll wait.
Pro tip: Horrible costs and millions of dollars literally blowing up in the air don't count.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NASA_spin-off_technologies
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Just name one thing astronautics has brought to us. I'll wait.
Achmed, what is a satellite?

>you pay taxes so manchilds can shoot up metal in the air

Most satellites are by private companies and would work without billions going into useless shit.

>>you pay taxes so manchilds can shoot up metal in the air
>You pay taxes so that Achmed, fatima, fatima, fatima, fatima, fatima, fatima, fatima and fatima can get their welfare and dont have to work.

Mostly matieral sciences. I know velcro came out of nasa

Someone needs to do the research, the things NASA is doing have benefited us all.
I do think that a lot of the space stuff is a waste of money but compared to the other things we waste money on (eg. state propaganda) it is next to nothing.

That's ok Mehmet Ogüz. It is well known that muslims are forbidden to go beyond Earth. We don't expect you to understand the significance of Space science.

Kek

Hello, I like penis :^)

NASA's responsible for half the fucking gadgets you take for granted in your own fucking house. But I wouldn't expect a turkroach to understand.

Sir, are you Jewish by any chance at all? Are you, sir?

oh? me too :^)

how illegal is this grow?

>Why do we pump so much money into useless space exploration and research?

it's military shit, we do it to kill people across the globe at the push of a button

The fire alarm

Freeze dried food

velcro

Cell phone and lots of mass comm technology

Post your penis already

I'll just shoop a foreskin on it

go gestapo on his ass m8, but don't actually do anything with his ass literally

>all those triggered redditors
Kek. Go watch the big bang theory

name just one (1).

I'm not even antisemitic. I'm a lefty :^)

Triggered?

But the technology and methods to create and place satellites were created by space programs you fucking retard.

snapchat tho?

nvm all the R&D benefiting the economy stuff, if you don't see a future in space then you're not white.

That isn't pot. Source: I grow pot.

Looks like some kind of tree or woody shrub. Source: I don't just grow pot.

Because otherwise China will go to Mars first and could claim that they are the first power of the world (They will be in few years). USA don't want that.

How do you know that a research is important before actually researching you stupid retard

Faggots get out REEEE

>The year 1100.

>>Why do we need to pump all these resources into ship building!

>>Hundreds of millions of royal pounds and silver pieces literally sinking into the ocean never to be seen again.

Eh...alright, I'll give you my snapchat if you post a body pic here and I like what I see, deal?

This thread has been claimed in the name of Justin Bieber

FUCK OFF

nah it makes me wanna get inside you more

oi good thing we announced unprovoked that we like dick or how else would we have found each other

>t. mehmet who doesn't want space exploration so he can continue to venerate his archaic moon god

just post snapchat fag trust or make a second one

Space travel is an extreme version of a common belief that it is easier to run away from our problems than to solve them. Those who gleefully look forward to space colonization are either insane or brainwashed by fancy imagery to the point of religious devotion.

The optimistic belief in space travel, colonising Mars, etc.....has dangerous parallels with conventional religion. While it is human to seek comfort in religion, it is a misleading and dangerous way of thinking we should be aware of, and wary of.

As president Eisenhower once said, every ship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed.

Who knew dropping subtle hints like "I like penis" would do the trick? :^)

You need to understand that pushing new frontiers leads to many advancements in technology and new solutions. This is just how it is, yes in theory a company x might develop some of the things they did but who knows how long it would take for them to figure it all out without the proper incentives and situations to use it in.

thats pronounced Naasha you retard

do you think it annoys other people doe?

I don't want to give you my snapchat just to find out you're actually gross, post a body shot here first

If I like you I'll show face on snap. Also, feet if you beg nicely :^)

>do you think it annoys other people

I hope so, it's the only reason why I'm here and rub my liberalism and gayness in everyone's face nonstop :^)

nah trust you will :^) I've posted my bum on here before and i really don't want to re do that

>I've posted my bum on here before

Oshi, is that you?

>so much
Nasa funding is a joke dude
Its amazing they can even do what they do on such a small budget

The knolage a bout space and first hand expirance.

Thing follow up generations can build up upon.

The future of mankind lies in the stars.
Got to be prepared you retard.

>he doesn't realise it's the same fucking spelling

:^)

Obviously that money is better spent bombing Assad.

that cunts from new zealand

Right!

I liked his butt but he was a bit chubby :^)

>we
>kraut

oh well you'll LOVE mine the

Is it smooth though?

it's etrog

yepppppp

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NASA_spin-off_technologies

t. neocon

wars at least stimulate the economy right?

The GPS on your phone

OP asked what astronautics has BROUGHT to us, not what it is BRINGING to us.

You need to work on your English, Hans.

oh you type like a party boy :^)

Post body and I'll make a second snap!!!!

purty*

make second snap and ill show you minx

This post made me chuckle more than it should have.

Why can't you just comply? Do I have to go all emu on your ass first? :^)

>Why are we wasting on ensuring species survival when we could use this money for muh programms
Get fucked Hartzer

Holy shit I know Muslims are angry, irrational and just plain dumb, but jeez Muhammed just because you don't understand something doesn't mean you should suicide bomb it.

>Name 1 thing
Velcro

also should we check out a possible second thread with more traffic to gay up

This one's already half derailed, we're gonna harvest tears and butthurt soon, I promise :^)

JEW

>this thread again

nah ill go kanga on your bitch ass

its plump and shapely and looks good on my waist

>Name 1 thing
The ultimate in helicopter rides: a low orbit ride for you, dear Achmed.

>the old "jews are bad" meme

lmao grow up

Sometimes I really doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion

>name one thing astronautics has brought to us
Awe.

gimme snapchat qween

Fuck the poor, summers on Mars are worth more.

No. Triggered? Blueballed? TRIGGERED? :^)

To be honest though, I'd love to have my own pet ausfag

>German flag
Fucking sandnigger
Science is the reason western soldiers can take half a clip of one of your shitty rifles to the chest and walk it off. The reason drones can bomb you from anywhere. Science is the reason your kind ran to Germany because your shit countries are too garbage. Space travel would bring more natural resources than have ever existed on Earth to the masses of science-minded citizens of capable countries.

What? Are you jealous the Americans put a man on the fucking moon while you krauts will go down in history as being the first German speaking Turks?

President Eisenhower was a faggot and so are you.

If the mentality is "we shouldn't invest in science and betterment of mankind until everyone is reasonably comfortable" then we will never advance. Go fuck yourself with your feel good virtue signaling.

Germans used to value science once

NASA exists as a way to fast-track technology development. Microprocessors, the technology for cordless vacuums, and many other things come from tech originally developed for space travel. In addition, it's one of the most effective ways to stimulate the economy. NASS has a super high money multiplier in terms of economic activity

>clip

post snapchattttt

my bums smoother than pic related :^)

also what do you prefer? the taint or balls?

dumb nigger, without NASA pioneering in space we would never had the R&D to develop huge rockets that power satellites and other cargo into space

let alone the priceless research they do such as Hubble and their planetary research missions

did you see the car-sized rover they landed on Mars 5 years ago? It's still roaming the surface

Take your faggotry to /soc/ or /lgbt/.

forgot pic related

LOOK!!! we annoyed one!!!!!!

Yes, it's annoying because there are places for your faggoty internet flirting and those places are /soc/ or /lgbt/. If I wanted to witness such faggotry I would head to those two places or Sup Forums.

This is a thread about NASA and its place in the world.

I know this thread is a troll and bait. But it's important some of you who don't realize that are made aware.

The space race alone is responsible for more technological advances than any other part of human history. Everything you use: computers, smart phones, gps, materials, communication networks, and much more are all the direct or subsequent result of space exploration.

Overcoming the challenges of space produces amazing benefits to everything from medicine to agriculture back here on earth.

Space exploration is the single most valuable thing you can spend money on to develop the human race. Nasa is one of the few federal agencies that has paid for itself over time.

Or, you could just keep throwing money down the drain for mongrels to shoot heroin and buy purple drank.

>WEEEEEEEEEEEE
t. achmed

I'd rather spend all of our taxed out welfare funding on blowing shit up in space.

Not that a roach has any say in the matter.

The burgers the gommies the chinks and the ESA HAVE to work together desu.
Hell even the indians are making leaps and strides in their space program over the last decades
If we want to leave this place we have to do this together

>Why do we pump so much money into useless space exploration and research?

Because unless we discover a new game-changing technology and/or a new planet to move on to, humanity is fucked.

Hawkins said it himself, he estimates humanity has about 1000 years left here

>tfw i always thought it was leaps and strides
>tfw its leaps and bounds
This is why i will never go to space

I don't know you tell me, why is it that so many college kids go off to study things like astro engineering but yet all this does for the country is get us some fancy pictures of space rocks?? I would be MUCH more satisfied if I knew that the money we give to the government every year in taxes went to something a little bit more useful such as research in asteroid mining that could make our economy tower over the rest of the world again

aight I'm going ta bed cunt
its 2am make a snapchat and when i wake up and check the thread archive i can see it

"us"?

it's not going to bring YOU anything, germcuck.

but americans will be colonizing other planets long before we NUKE EARTH TO HELL and kill EVERY HUMAN ON EARTH while surviving as space voyagers. enjoy THAT, faggot.