Daily reminder that Pizzagate is very real

youtube.com/watch?v=f_zTaruGkHs

Its real, and its gaining momentum

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2016/10/09/the-sex-slave-scandal-that-exposed-pedophile-billionaire-jeffrey-epstein/
youtube.com/watch?v=I9lmvX00TLY
didreyfus.wordpress.com/2016/11/20/pizzagate-blackmail-white-ops/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Alright, I had this thought as I was sleeping. What if the whole reason CPPP (Comet Ping Pong Pizza) is there, is to be an observation house?

Anyone know the kind of camera systems they have? Think there'd be a camera in the bathroom?

i would guess its more like an accesspoint to where the bad stuff happens. like i cant imagine them doing it right there in the restaurant, however there are tunnelsystems beneath it, and almost the whole block belongs to the CFor some other company which happens to have a pedosymbol. so i guess those places all have access from where they then go to the real rapingscenes.

It's def. a place where at least consensual gay sex happens in the bathrooms so there could be that blackmail angle.

"In a 2006 court filing, Palm Beach police noted that a search of Epstein’s home uncovered two hidden cameras. The Mirror reported that in 2015, a 6-year-old civil lawsuit filed by “Jane Doe No. 3,” believed to be the now-married Giuffre, alleged that Epstein wired his mansion with hidden cameras, secretly recording orgies involving his prominent friends and underage girls. The ultimate purpose: blackmail, according to court papers."
nypost.com/2016/10/09/the-sex-slave-scandal-that-exposed-pedophile-billionaire-jeffrey-epstein/

I don't buy the Besta Pizza. That seems like a red herring to me. Just stop mirror imaging for a moment and imagine that you are some store owner that has found out that your logo resembles some obscure pedo symbol. You'd probably just quietly change it. Stop freaking out over that """lead"""

i know them changing the logo doesnt have to mean anything, but if people want to look it up and see its not like on the picture they will just go "that is made up, so the rest probably is as well" so i included it to show that it was that way. however i do find it weird that so many places around there have some kind of pedosymbol

god germans freak me out but you are fuckin' thorough.

The only thing that sketches me out about Germany is their knowledge of doppelgangers

If you wish to know more, tell me why do the eyes change color

Desu, crossed ping-pong paddles is extremely coincidental in a similar way.

but there is "coincidence" after "coincidence", and at a certain point the "coincidences" are more probable to not be "coincidences" anymore

alright germanbro you're getting me to rethink my personal racism

So I'm positing that the cameras are a main factor to this, so obviously I would want to have access to those feeds, right?

Who, or what other agencies, have access to these cameras, do you think? As in, who's got eyes on the situation?

We are seeing this situation about 2 years after a major backchannel satellite had for some reason, blown up. I'm trying to find the particular article now, but it's escaping me. In that article, it states to a paraphrased effect "The U.S. Government doesn't see the loss of this weather satellite as any issue."

So we know that most of the time, the morning news is coming from the Secret Service, right? It's not exactly the president. It's really just dudes that perform that function of the office.
>Do you think there'd be some Secret Service bros keeping an eye on those cameras?

>pic related to motivate against these long ass bitches

That doesn't prove anything about the logo. The crossed ping pongs does nothing to support "secret pedo" or weaker (and more probably) "weird fuck" argument, which the other information in contrast does.

Is the story starting to die?
Are people losing interest in it?
This happens every time this pedo ring surfaces,which it does every 5-10 years globally

Besta Pizza probably isn't a red herring seeing as how Terasol Bistro also recently removed this image from their site. They're networking and now they're scrambling after Alefantis recklessly revealed his pedophilia.

weeoo weeooo we have an alert
we have an ss alert

> Secret Service Secret ServiceSecret Service Secret ServiceSecret Service Secret Service

>the Comet owner is a faggot with David Brock

alright troops

no more talking about /pizzagate/ until AFTER inauguration.

There should be enough FBI and CIA bros who can do some work covertly to keep this thing alive

You aren't going to silence us

ignore the ping pong logo. what about all the creepy instagram pictures? with most of them having something in them that is commonly used as code in pedo and gay circles, and those which havent at least being really creepy, the decades of accusation of rape against bill and hillary, the connection to epstein and his lolitaexpress and pedoisland, the emails with obvious codewords, the spiritcooking stuff, the reference to moloch which weirdly is known for ritual childsacrifice. the chicken sacrificed in the backyard to moloch and the instagram picture with #chickenlover while on the picture you see a man holding a child. even if you dismiss some of them as coincidences its just too much for everyone of them to be

That's what I'm saying, retard. I don't find the logo credible, in contrast with everything else.

Let's also not forget that Besta Pizza is owned by Andrew Kline.

Has any further progress been made on Pizza Packet and its owner, Itchie Gross? Pic related. According to his FB, he started working at the Aleph Institute earlier this year. That may be worth looking into.

Bumping.

Pic related is the same building as

sorry, didnt read it entirely right

This has ruins RPG's for me. Every time I check my map all I can think is,
>a pizza related map

i cant enjoy eating pizza anymore...

some one mentioned in a thread, possibility of alefantis instagram pics being put there on purpose so as to act as alarm system.. They knew people would start writing, buys them time... Kinda makes sense in some sense.

Also; Possibility that hankerchief code is connected to mobile phone and images on them(hankerchief, map) and not actually napkins. Mobile = Modern trophy keeping.

Just two things i've picked up on on the boards and now simply forwarding. Do with that what you will brothers and sisters.

Don't let these fucks ruin pizza for you,let heartburn and gastrointestinal issues most people develop over time ruin pizza for you

Bump

Forget this thread, move to Eyes Wide Open

Member this sjw classic?
youtube.com/watch?v=I9lmvX00TLY

>go to youtube
>read desciption

Daily reminder to short TWTR if you are unsure how then simply purchase some bitcoin and do so on 1broker its up to 15x leverage so even small movements downward can give good gains.

support this message, dont want to split up the workingforce. originally i just wanted to show the the alex jones video and maybe redpill some folk. so if anyone wants to go investigation and get brought up to date eyes white open is the way to go

>Besta
Friendly reminder that Besta == Devil in quite a few latin derived languages

didreyfus.wordpress.com/2016/11/20/pizzagate-blackmail-white-ops/

dafaw did i just watch? i thought/hope around 3:05, if she did it would at least mean that its a lot less awkward what happens after that and would invoke pitty instead of disgust.

also that white haired bitch in the audience clearly is a lesbian with weird ass fetishes seeing the way she looked when that "artist" started masturbating and peeing. also at least half of the guys in the audience look at her in that moment like they never saw a women, much less a vagina...

i just dont understand anymore

Go on, go read the description. I dare you.

*i thought/hoped around 3:=5 that she got a stroke

>pizzaslut

WTF?!?

Tired of this shit. Burn the whole place down.

>accesspoint to where the bad stuff happens
what bad stuff?

watching bad paintings and shitty arts? do you really think they fuck kids in there?

zero proof
e
r
o

pizzatards btfo

not proof, but enough indications which for every normal guy would mean his place is raided by every letteragency out there and gain real evidence. especially when you have connections to epstein and his lolita express and pedoisland

It's owned by Pedosta though
>seriously
>not coincidence

i really want to know how deep this rabbithole goes

BUMP

Prove it

That arrow...

>guy in pic is someone who follows Jimmy Comet on IG

Anyone knows what the H/Arrow means?

Bump