FUCK tolerance

They only thing "tolerance" has done for us is given the enemies of whites, and the united states, the opportunity to amass an army of useful idiots against us.

Fuck the press, Hollywood, and the leftists for pushing their bullshit, and fuck all of you that buy into it.

If we don't look out for our own, nobody will.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/K63PN2bxAXE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's crazy how jon stewart has become such an evil douchebag lately.

>there is no real america!!

Tolerance actually is an important thing, when you tolerate unfrienly people. Like the lesser evil. Cucking yourself has nothing to do with tolerance. Its a fucking deviation.

> This country was build by pillagers.

can you post a version without david dupe logo, OP?

Methinks he's had a trip or two to comet ping pong and indulged in their pizza specials

Honestly I'm not sure what to think. Half of me thinks he's right that no one owns America but the other half realizes he is one of the people pushing an awful agenda. Also I just woke up so idk anything.

>what does he mean by this?

I have a preposition to make, why dont you investigate your words, your english, white race words and who uses them.

What if you started to tie the word usage, of certain words, lets call them jew words to certain people. Like jews.

Do you realize to what kind of conclusion you may come? You may come to a conclusion that certain words are simply not white. That white people have not invented them, and that only the weaker of the white, the r selected use them.

How would you look at the people who are using these words then? What are your own words of your own blood?

Tolerance is certainly an important thing....for our enemies.

They use it to exploit the sympathies of the average citizen so that they can undermine their society and culture.

"Tolerate non-whites, goyim, don't be a bigot..."
>import millions of non-whites to use against the majority

"Tolerate women, goyim, don't be a misogynist"
>pass legislation encouraging unwed mothers and the dissolution of the family structure

Fuck that. Shit's got to stop.

>that no one owns America

That wasn't the case until the 60's when whites caved in to the cries of "tolerance"....for niggers, women, Jews, and degenerates.

Our countries were white within the lifetimes of our parents/grand parents
Reality isn't defined by the media or the left wing

I love how Sup Forums posts pics like OP's image and then sucks Putin's dick two threads down the line

Russia is just another experiment the jews did and it failed. If US is their anvil then Russia is the hammer. Between the two you will be smashed and forced to accept all the SJW and leftie shit.

You need to understand this. They already rule all of you, there are literally no "good guys". All they are trying to do now is to make it official.

yes... now they pretend america was never a white country

soon they will say the same about canada

Tolerance is a virtue of a man without conviction.

Canada was always a multi-cultural country of immigrants, asians and blacks were always here
Been saying that for a long time now

>Canada was always a multi-cultural country of immigrants,

Nigger, they were WHITE Europeans, not niggers, or Asians.

Just because you throw a couple of sprinkles on ice cream, doesn't mean it's not ice cream.

John Stewart is fucked up.

Why is it always rich jews telling the American people what is important to them?

Vets and active-military voted for Trump. Aka the people that should have a voice in this Country, not rich Jews who live in a bubble and won't let any refugees in their mansion but tell us to let them in.

FUCK YEAH

>le soviet union was controlled by jews all the time meme

I never got this meme. It's like Russians never had any power and couldn't think for themselves. Then they go around and say USSR won the space race. So which is it, did Jews send a goy into space or was it Russians?

Use an app like clover to browse here
. It's better.

Yeah fuck you too, white trans unterscum. And before you start screaming about spics and niggers (but not jews! NEVER jews!) I'm white. I'm just not untermenschen scum like you.

Kek has blessed this leaf with the truth.

>trans
Lol I meant trash. You fuckers love trannies too much. You're fucking me up.

I never realized how jewish he looked until I saw that picture.

>It's like Russians never had any power and couldn't think for themselves
Welcome to the entire history of white people, friend. Enjoy your perusal.

>The United States is founded by immigrants, you have an obligation.
>Great Britain colonised the world, you have an obligation.
>Italy and Germany brought about fascism, we have an obligation.
Swened supplied arms to the armies of the Afghanistan wars, we have an obligation.

Don't fall for the whit guilt bullshit, OP. The white peoples of Europe cam, saw, and conquered the world. Not because we were evil, but because any body could've and would've, but we were the best at it.

Be proud of your race, be proud of your culture and homeland. Europe belongs to us, and whatever we say belongs to us ALSO belongs to us.

REMEMBER. WE'RE NOT SORRY. 14/88.

youtu.be/K63PN2bxAXE

Stop trying to go back to a past that never existed stupid goy. Europe and America were never white and traditional.

>le Jews led to Red Russia and is what led to Hitler rising meme
No one said the ruled soviet Russia all the time, just that they started it. I never got your argument.

well i guess you guys are going to follow us off the cliff then

Hyperaggression is the character flaw of bad seed.

The Jew is the one that started all this shit.

They infiltrate non-Jew cultures, attack and exploit them, and then cry about "tolerance". The Jew has simply used minority elements here in the states to do their dirty work for them, and have radicalized young naive whites.

Ultimately, the Jew is the number one threat here in the states, and in Europe. Which is why they are ALWAYS eventually attacked by the non-Jew cultures they live in when those cultures FINALLY wake the fuck up.

It's time the U.S., and Europe, wakes the fuck up.

Regardless, the Jew has exploited and radicalized the minorities so that they have no choice but to stick together. As a white, you need to realize that you, and your family, will only survive by siding with your kind, and not the minorities and Jews bent on your destruction.

>Not because we were evil, but because any body could've and would've, but we were the best at it.

EXACTLY.

In the Americas, the Inca and Aztec established their rule by FORCE. The only reason Europeans expanded across the Americas is because they were better at the game than the natives. Period.

Time we step up our game again.

>tfw Stalin massacred the original Bolsheviks

If whites were actually as intelligent and virtuous as they claim, jews could never gain a foothold. The fact is jews are opportunists. They can't infect a healthy, strong host. Only a corrupt one.

Whites utterly and irreversibly BTFO.

>They can't infect a healthy, strong host. Only a corrupt one.

This is true.

Our greatest defect over the years has been "tolerance". That is the number one weakness the Jew exploits.

Stalin killed all the Jews that ran the USSR in the late 30's, so it was Russians, you ignorant smart ass

>Stalin killed all the Jews that ran the USSR in the late 30's

Can you blame him?

Wrong again, faggot. See this is exactly your problem. You're all such primitive, violent cave apes that even your solutions are worse than your diseases. If you had any sense whatsoever you'd think your retarded opinion through to its logical conclusion. Why do rightards hate communism? It's the genocide. Why do state communists always commit genocide? Intolerance. They start suspecting everyone of being a traitor or plotting against them eventually. That's where batshit intolerance gets you.

And by the way, the number one weakness the jew exploits is lack of awareness and self-absorption, which whites (even supposedly intelligent ones) have in ABUNDANCE.