Is Barron autistic?

Is Barron autistic?

Yes, he is.

Who isn't?

Still less autistic than you

Yes

Most likely not
people think Trump tweeting about vaccines causing autism has a correlation with his personal life, in reality, Trump has tweets on his position on most every issue.
Liberals laid it on thick with the conspiracy theories this year, joking or not

Hope you had fun with you tonka toys. You're gonna get btfo soon tho

Looks like it.

>94th Dimensional Chess Grand Wizard
>Autistic

Smart kids always seem autistic. You have to wait till he's grown to know.

he isn't autistic, he's a young man who just realised he wants to fuck his mommy

1 post by this id bandit strikes again, pol baited and rused to perfection, weather at 10.

no he just doesn't give a fuck. I was still acting like a dick at an older age than him. the kid doesn't give a fuck. he's at that age where you start noticing girls and you feel your time is being robbed from you by having to partake in your family events etc.

The whale is at it again.
No wonder Trump talks mad shit about her.

Is that real? Jesus fucking christ, that bitch needs to stop. I'm glad Trump vaporized her.

he's at the age where your told you cant go to said birthday party where your crush is at and other people have a thing for her too because you have to spend time with the family or the current events surrounding the family.

shit's a bonerkiller

He spent his entire campaign talking shit about people, it's time he gets a taste of his own medicine.

Is this true? Am I smart then?

yes
and he has greasy hair

I don't think so but I wouldn't be surprised. Look at the ages of his parents.

Freedom of speech bitch.

She's talking shit about his youngest kid though, bruh.
Not him

>retard detected

He only retaliated against people who slighted him.

Why Melania has slant eyes?

And why she take too much sun?

That applies to Rosie too though.

Gist of while election. Trump talks shit about people. They talk shit about his wife and family like the bullies they are. Trump plays fair respects people even when he talks shot about them. Protesters have "RAPE MELANIA" posters. The left are real bullies.

He acts like I did as a kid .

She's a slav.
But why does Donald also have slant eyes?

when he grows up he's gonna become a huge mom-son fetishist, we might even meet on ML one day

And the entire other side made a habit of attacking not only his family, but his supporters as well. When did Trump ever attack Hillary's supporters. Its all Hillary did though...

Yes. What's your point?

So yes, then.

My point is you're a fucking faggot

anyone get feels? manlet feels?

> be me
> 5'11
> Barron is like 5'8-5'9 and he's 10

what the fuck

Try being 5'9, I'm getting manlet chills over here

Poor kid is fucking tired you focus

God bless this Slavic family go tarmp make Europa and all Slav Russian :)

Well, Barron will probably be bigger than Donald.

I'm 5'10 I feel tall. What you guys talking about. Any taller and I'd need new bed, new door.

It's our Serbian Slavic DNA American short scum

00- generations are probably all autists, to be honest. So yeah, probably.

The cunt probably has cameras flashing in his face all day, I'm not autistic, but after a handful of family photos as a kid I had my eyes spazzing out.

Sky of the Slavs soon :)

Is bill clinton a serial rapist?
Is hillbag a pathological liar?

oy yes vey, like OP.

He said smart kids are autistic, not autists are smart

Is sad how The DON wasted his sperm on breeding with a lower Slavic specimen. This is what you end up a degenerate offpring

Jesus christ nigger looking feet fucking slavs

And you can't even score those feets Pablo, sad.

:(

This will never be turned into a hentai where Melania gives Barron a bath and cleans his penis.

ML?

SHUT UP, ROSIE

Only if Temple Grandin says so.

There's something wrong about him, maybe it's autism, maybe it's something else.
Can he even speak properly? I doubt it.

Fuccin lel
Looks painful as fuck desu

Pathetic

Don't try being 5'7

I CAN DREAM user, AT LEAST I'M PRETTY TALL FOR A SPIC, NOW STOP I WISH I WAS NORDIC, OR HAD MORE EUROPEAN BLOOD I HAVE RAPE BLOOD SPANISH RAPED MY BLOOD

pathetic

I rather be raped European blood than Aztec blood or whatever the fuck i am.

pls accept me Swede bro

>autistic
>computer genius
>probably already browsing Sup Forums

Will he take everything too far and become the final boss of this timeline?

No, he's 10.

He's 10 years old, you stupid cunt shill fucks. No 10 year old is interested in politics, they just want to play games and have fun. Barron is one patient, well-behaved kid to stand the shit he's done so far, I would have chimped out by now wanting back in on my easy life.