*sips tea*

*sips tea*

>one lost sailor rapes a woman and creates a family of blue-eyed people
>years of interbreeding and superstition treats them like gods even though they're genetic timebombs and generally insane

Why do you people keep giving a shit about the ethnicity of central and near asian dynasties? They accidentally created law and they were real good at slaughtering each other and they stacked rocks like pros. They were culturally idiotic and there's nothing we should aspire to recreate about their societies.

WE

WUZ

CREEPY

ARYANS

Who blue eyed master race here?

Hmmmmmmnn.....

you forgot one

*teleports behind you*
"Nothing personal kiddo"

blue eyes are a recessive gene m8.
both parents need blue eyes for the child to have blue eyes.

HMMMMMMMMMMM....

Fine, a dozen lost sailors over a hundred years in the same fishing village.

Nah m8, that's not how recessive genes work m8
You can have one ginger in your lineage hundreds of years back and still have two blonde and blue eyed parents concieve a ginger child. Genes and DNA are complicated, but they never wear out to the point where you can simplify genetic distribution like so.

Your implying one of the parents raped a brown eyed individual

The # of people doesn't change anything about a recessive gene

So the Irish were McKangz. Interdasting.

Two dudes have two rapebabies. Each still carries the recessive genes. Those two rapebabies have a baby, there's a chance it'll have blue eyes. It all comes down to location and class, where the rich traders would have more exposure to white europeans, and over a few hundred years you'd have a small population of elites with enough european blood to have a blue eyed elite. And they'd still be inbred because they clearly saw blue eyes as a status symbol.

>T.Browneyedfaggot

DAS RITE

This shit is getting annoying.

>we were Romans
>we were also the Egyptians
>and the phonecians
>and the Persians
>also the Indians
>and the American Indians
>also we were the Chinese
>and for that matter we were all the Middle East too
>but we were the nobility running things, not the racially inferior pesantry

It's bullshit, they take limited evidence and make sweeping claims based off it. Literally the white 'we wuz kangz' niggers.

Blond hair is a recessive gene too, but both my parents were dark haired even though I'm blond. How do you explain that?

being this blue eyed

AND WE DRINK TEA

Both your parents were heterozygous carriers for the blonde gene. Even though neither expressed it. You inherited both recessive copies of the gene

Blue eyes and blond hair.

Not how it works man

Did they have fucking golden skin as well, you retard?

I shall never forget the day I travelled to the us of a and I saw my first blue eyed negro at customs. I didn't now this was possible. I was truly captivated. He seemed somewhat bored.

>t. nigger