Sup Forums thinks this is a good idea

>Sup Forums thinks this is a good idea

It is.

Why not?

Walling everything is a bit far fetched, but a state has every right to decide how to manage its borders and migration policies.
Which does include travelling without visa for citizens of certain countries in the case of billateral agreements.

You will also think this is a good idea when billions of niggers from Africa try to enter europe a few decades from now

Its a great idea.

Why dont you get rid of your door if keeping people out is such a bad thing

The Pope said to build bridges and not walls.
Building more walls will make people even more hateful and resentful toward each other.

All you need to do is take constantinople and built it there. Then use coast guards to destroy all rafts.

how many Europeans are autistic enough to support a Pan-European state?

Honestly, I think it would be better long term than the EU importing half of Africa into various European countries.

Fuck your antipope.

Or have a big line of whirpools lining the coast so all the rafts and shit will be sucked down to the ocean floor.

The only problem with your picture is the wall between Ireland and Northern Ireland.

College students and non-countries who don't know what the Napoleonic Wars, the Hundred Years war, the earliest Roman-Greek civil wars, the Anglo-Spanish wars, the first & second world wars and the Thirteen Years War were.

They're devoid to the fact that almost every single major advancement in war bar gunpowder was a result of Europeans trying to kill each other in new ways.

>The Pope said to build bridges and not walls.
Good thing I'm not a catholic, Eh?

You need to check again your definition of Antipope.

Nah it will help the stop of the plague called Islam.

Looks really Kampfy desu

>esperanto
wew lad, I forgot such a high-quality meme existed
>local group at the university tried to promote that abortion of a "language"
>engaged with random students to try and hook them in
>"it's the language of a peaceful future, a language everyone and anyone can understand, listen to that!"
>cue incoherent gibberish
>my face

well you know how America has White Nationalists.

Do you think Europe could ever become European Nationalist?

He said bridges so you cut them off when the immigrants are crossing so they drown in the ocean. A wall can bf climbed

He never meant "metaphorical" bridges.

fixed

Impossible.
Imagine north-american nationalism that encompasses Canada, the USA and Mexico.
It simply can't work.

nwo elitist goons convince whites that walls are a good idea because refugees and muslim niggers,
so everyone builds walls
whites become further enslaved by their zionist jew owners.
really not a good idea,

Nah, I'm a Pan-Scandinavianist

>The Pope said to build bridges and not walls.
>Lives in a walled off city
Maybe he should lead by example then

No. Unless you make race. Though European nationalism has been romanticised about for centuries, if you need we were to unite as a continent, it would never work. Britain and France would be at war within a week, and Germany would continue trying to fuck everybody over while Eastern Europe sucks up all the money from the actual decent countries in western and northern Europe. Race is the only thing that unites Europe and creating a state would be a disaster.

Though if we're kicking all the shitskins out of Europe, I'll happily unite on a one time basis.

mean* not need

well British-descendants and German-descendants get along here in America.

Why can't they do it in Europe?

>Lives in a walled off city

No he doesn't. The Vatican city is open for anyone in need, they house countless poor and orphans regardless of their religion.

Because we don't WANT to form into a pan-European country you fucking mong.

Brit-american and german-americans are not britons or germans.
There is an american melting pot to some extent since communities are not closed, there is an adaptation to a national culture to some level, for everyone because that culture cannot be escaped.
Plus, it's not as if a french, a briton and a german would jump at each other's throat...

Because they both become brown in USA so they don't see any difference between each other

Yes but that's because that's what America was in theory. A country where white people went and lived in peace together, your first immigration act proves as such. Where do you think Italians ran off to during the wars of Italian Unification, the Spanish during the Peninsular war, or the Seven Years War?

As for Europe, I don't know. It's just ancient as fuck with a number of ancient cultures that want to destroy each other for whatever reason they do.

Take the Scottish for example. They've evolved beyond muskets and axes now and instead they try to fuck us over with failed referendums.

trust me, I know.

You'd much rather become a pan-European Islamic Caliphate

thank you, my white friend.

but can't we just Unite for a brief moment to kill everyone else, instead of killing each other?

After that, we can go back to doing whatever

Are you retarded? Becoming a European super-country wouldn't stop the amount of Muslims Europe gets.

I know, nothing will. You Brits just love being raped by Pakis

>I can't think of any valid counter arguments so I'll shitpost instead

Righto.

isn't anime Haram?

You build bridges during times of peace, but when you are at war you have no choice but to burn them.

To believe mankind has entered some phenomenal time where no man wants to hurt another is utterly absurd, I wonder it the Pope is ignorant of history or if he instead has some hidden agenda. To think we are not in a spiritual, cultural and even national state of war right now is to be deluded, and I am not so surprised that a man living in a golden castle surrounded by walls is ignorant of the realities the common people face - the erosion of culture, the destruction of communities, the failures of law and order, the extinction of distinct races, all due to globalist policy.

God did not create Europeans for them to simply fade into a stew of unrecognizable obscurity in their own lands, history has proven we are a great people, it is not just for us to disappear.

What's the matter? 2deep4u?

So you would gladly get overrun by niggers?