Is this legit, britbongs?

A pregnant woman was apparently murdered by 4 refugees

I don't even feel bad anymore.

bump

This
Bongs (and frogs and belgs and krauts) had it coming

You're right sadly. My country is fucked as well due to this multicultural kike shit

Might have been somebody that was against all these mudslimes coming in. There's more than you think, but many people are afraid to say so

Well someone has to die when refugees are around.

just a hair shy of 6 bong. absolutely savage.

Same desu, I've tried to show many the issue and they only reject you.

This is going to keep happening until everyone wakes up and does something about it, or our people are largely wiped out. If the latter happens then they invited it upon themselves.

>They fought for this

This is just the beginning of the beginning.

>global cooling
>global warming
>peak oil
>terrorism

Nah. The real thing will be the coming niggerocalypse.

That webm is frightening. They are going to have to have armed fortifications around Europe. Though, with the current leadership and cultural attitudes it might be too late by the time that they realize that an existential problem has developed.

Nope
Nope
Nopenopenopenopenope

this. my grandfather fought for you guys and this is how you repay him.

A

Africa is a tick gorging on Europe's lifeblood.

really amazed that europeans have allowed junker and van rompaboy to live so long. maybe if you dont know who your leaders are, you cant mutiny.

regards from the land of the free.

This, the fact that this 'man' and his friends, brothers and uncles haven't put wardrobes in front and around the back of the local mosque on a Friday night and lobbed a load of Molotov's through the windows is proof that we are fucked.

Those populations won't last long after peak oil. When food and fuel prices go up they're going to be hit hard with food shortages. They import the vast majority of theit food.

Well expect the refugee crisis to get really bad if they're not contained somehow.

>English time
I thought bongs was a meme

Were there cucks before Sup Forums, Sup Forums?

cant find a link... sure this actually happened?