The user from few days ago was right

... it is happeding!

ww w.theverge.com/2016/11/25/13746250/us-election-russia-influence-fake-news-propaganda

reposted from Washingtong Post, it's spreading

Well considering how the media handled the election, they needed to do a way fucking better job.

Although, their influence may have added a grain of sand to the Trump side of the scale. Too bad Hillary's had a boulder sitting on it.

this is about false flags n shit, next few days we'll hear about assange, then the final wiki leak soon after and then ithitsthefan.jpg

>Some of the most common propaganda stories claimed that Hillary Clinton’s health was declining
STROKE GENTLY
Seriously? that was a fucking meme.

>that people were paid thousands of dollars to protest Trump
Oh but this is not fake, you must be blind to not be able to see the connection, pic related.

no, fuck the article, whats important is they blame everything on russia. It will be revealed that assange is in russia and the last wiki leak will be a trigger to escalate.

Did Ecuador kill him you think?

>hillary's health was a meme
Sure thing, dipshit

"Three core members of Wikileaks were compromised as early as May 2nd of this year. Only one of those regretted decisions they had made due to outside pressure and reached out to Pamela Anderson on the 14th of October. The message was simple. Wikileaks has fallen, the Ecuadorian embassy is not safe, and plans have been made to secure safety for Julian Assange.

Things didn't go according to plan and through unknown circumstances Julian Assange was taken to Russia. The Russian government does NOT have Assange, but he is being kept there. In three days there will be a significant reveal regarding Assange and Wikileaks then you will know what I have said is accurate.

Do NOT trust Wikileaks.

Do NOT trust the news for the next week in regards to Russian aggression.

Ignore anyone who attempts to say more than this message. In three days you will have your spoils.

Keep searching the Blockchain and pay close attention in three days.

Eurypylus Will receive his recompense"

from another user:
"Soros was most likely a significant factor behind the colour revolutions in Georgia and Ukraine, as well as movements in Russia that have been banned. Given that Russia's willing to go to war to prevent this shit, Soros and anyone with a stake in globalism and extending the EU and NATO must be fucking pissed at them. It would also explain why people like Clinton seem so intent on baiting them into open conflict with the west. Legitimizing the whole 'Russia interfered in US elections' by having Assange pop up there could do the trick as well as preventing Trump's inauguration. "

There is information in the Blockchain that is available yet undiscovered. Keep looking…

> most likely
It's a known fact that Open Society Foundation funded these groups, as well as BLM and the anti-Trump protests. They put their logo everywhere ffs. Why do retards pretend it's some secret or conspiracy theory? You can just join any fb group for these (((protests))) and see the OPF endorsement

"What
I say is true and first hand knowledge. Julian is in neither US, UK, or
Russian custody although he is in Russia. He is safe enough, but not
well at all. He has contacted a very few people to give important
information and say goodbye. Three days is a small window for you all to
see the information posted is accurate.

Expect
a few important people that have been close to him to speak about his
status and soon after He will provide everyone with the final lasting
leak for the legacy of Wikileaks and all the platform has stood for.

The
Blockchain will be an important medium for new groups to take up the
torch and continue off with what Julian leaves you all. Do not forget
it's importance in the coming days.

That
is all my friends. I am sorry to say Julian's legacy will be coming to
an end, but he will leave the world a gift that will drive many mad."

that was a few days ago and seems to be coming true

>mentioning "useful idiots" and implying trump supporters are them
We're reaching spin levels that shouldn't be possible,

its not about if the news are fake or not, obv they are.. but they are not spread by russia

Pic related

but it's documented he gave Hilary 6 million in campaign contributions. If he gets caught rigging the election for Trump it would be an obvious move against a winning opponent to try and take away his legitimacy. how would anyone fall for that?

there is smoking gun evidence in the wiki blockchain, assanges dms. there is time until then.

Bump for Julian

Faggot can you get an archive for your clickbait?

Irrelevant shit... these niggers don't know when they are beaten

people are working on it but from what i understand it was flooded with so much random crap by (them) since the dms was activated that it might take very long to find it, and time is running out

whats the block chain?

lmfao

say it with me

PRESIDENT

TRUMP

How in the FUCK could Russia influence the outcome of states that use paper ballots? Are people really this fucking stupid? (don't answer the second one)

This are irrelevent,keeping tge king nigger in power is their motive

>(((washington kike))) rehashing the russia meme

the kikes just want white people at war with each other and/or at odds with each other so the proxy wars never stop

How the fuck is this "fake news" thing suddenly a fault of Trump's campaign? All we saw on social media was bullshit stories about Trump's racism, pussygate, his "lol so awkward and weird" antics at the debates, and people generally pontificating about how "sad and unfortunate" it was that "their fellow countrymen would even consider voting for this misogynist/racist/sexist/transphobic/antiqueerosexualphaggotdick man"

Seriously. How have they convinced themselves that social media wasn't their echo chamber that the rest of us were trapped in, too afraid to speak up for fear of being bashed into submission with chants of "racist! bigoted! misogynist!"

2016 - the year conspiracy theories became mainstream

A fake news story about fake news stories

bitcoins etc. you can attach info to transactions thats permanent and cant be modified later on. he posted the keys to his insurance files there which if opened will.. well.. you can guess.

6M is a drop in the ocean for him. im sure globalists had SOME kind of contingency plan in case trump won, if it wasnt the plan the whole time. sometimes their moves seem so stupid that i think they might be playing 72d underwater scrabble.

The reason you cannot trust any media outlet. Especially now that the MSM have ruined their credibility.

Honestly everything you read is no more than someone's opinion, probably written in a skewed manner, without a balanced perspective. How can a perspective ever be balanced if an author focuses his attentions on his favoured side of a story? I can't believe how many people read news articles and take it all for granted. Critical fucking thinking

A few days ago? I was calling this shit back in September *at least*. The Russian gov't paying douchebags on proxies is Old News.

the files are already out, the passwords too just lost in the pile of fake ones flooded by kykyky. they will be matched eventually but, it was also said that the evidence is so bad that it will cause wars anyway, so kinda loss loss for us :/ at least we'll know the truth

>sometimes their moves seem so stupid that i think they might be playing 72d underwater scrabble
This. That's exactly why I get worried when the globalists do something that seems incredibly foolish. Makes me feel like I'm not seeing the bigger picture.

Also checked.

lol
so you believe ((them))
lol noooo, russia has nothing to do with this, its your own ((governement))

Naw, Putin wanted what's best for his country.
What makes the U.S. weaker makes Russia stronger.
Getting Trump in the White House at the cost of employing a couple of hundred dorks is extraordinarily cost-effective.
(((They))) didn't need to orchestrate anything (unless you spell Putin's name with parentheses, which considering how much of a fuckface he's been to his own people, is actually pretty legit); it was all down to very simple realpolitik.

American media is all about regurgitating what comes down from the top, ostensibly to cut corners and costs, but in reality stories pushed by their wealthy sponsors and the government

This is a meme the left is pushing hard to sow anti-Russia sentiment and suggest Trump is illegitimate

it's not worth it for putin to get caugh shitposting, its too petty, he doesnt need to do anything, he just waits.

There's a lot of weird shit in the blockchain.

Please spoonfeed us. It'll save time.

M is a drop in the ocean for him. im sure globalists had SOME kind of contingency plan in case trump won, if it wasnt the plan the whole time. sometimes their moves seem so stupid that i think they might be playing 72d underwater scrabble.
>>This. That's exactly why I get worried when the globalists do something that seems incredibly foolish. Makes me feel like I'm not seeing the bigger picture.

The red pill of international relations. Power gain by countries is zero-sum. The EU institution and NATO serves to contain Russia from attaining the Eurasian crown or prevent any sort of European state from doing so. America will shit it's pants if Russia becomes a regional hegemon in Europe. Political scientists have been warning about this possibility for about 100 years in one form or another. Pulling out of Europe and leaving EU/NATO to disintegrate makes this more likely.

China is rising. Pulling out of the TTIP means we don't contain china economically anymore. They make economic gains and thus turn it into relative power gains through military spending and new-gained diplomatic levers through their own version of TTIP that they are about to sign with the pacific states as we speak. All the BS about SCS and FON on the news will increase in frequency.

Pulling out of Syria allows Russia, Iran (enemy of Israel/potential regional hegemon), and Hezbollah (enemy of Israel) to disentangle themselves from a potential quagmire. Lower military spending would relieve their budget.

The globalist order was ultimately created to put the US on top of the world order. Retreating from the world would be a massive mistake. There will be arms races if we don't contain these emerging superpowers. The Russians right now are running a massive psychological warfare campaign to weaken American and European resolve to react effectively against Russia.

>TTIP
>TTP