Texas is rightfully mexican

So while you gringos are having sex and drinking beer over muh big wall. Im here to remind you that texas is rightfully mexican land.

You stole it. So why do you get butmad over Europeans being displaced when you support the displacment of mexicans from their lands?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Guadalupe_Hidalgo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_North_America#Mexico
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Texas#Immigration
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>If you fight your enemies they win

Hi Justin!

I support right of conquest. I support people of European descent waking up so that they are not on the wrong end of right of conquest.

They want it to be as shitty as their homeland? La raza seems to me mostly stem from fears of assimilation

perfect america t b h

They signed the treaty
We paid them 15mil
Fuck off leaf

TEKSAS AND MEHHIKO ARE RIGHTFUL BALTIC CLAY.
REMOVE AZTEK.

> paid money after feeling bad, which we didn't have to, for the land after kicking your guys asses
> stole

You guys can always come take it back the same way we did. I'm in Arizona, and waiting Paco.

At the time when Texas was stolen, Mexico was a part of Habsburg Empire. So if anything, burgers should return Texas to Austria.

Also, gib independent Quebec faggots

Relax dude, if the Mexicans want it so bad, they can come and take it.

>What is the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo

We beat them fair and square, it's not our fault the Mexican military can't defend their land.

>You stole it.
>Buying land from the Mexican government is now stealing
WEW
E
W

>stolen
You're lucky we dont march and conquer that shit country.

>stole it
Fought and took it, bitch.

>thinking some mariachi bands could win a fight with the average American farmer
Good luck with that.

>We beat them fair and square,
Not according to based Grant

>"Generally, the officers of the army were indifferent whether the annexation was consummated or not; but not so all of them. For myself, I was bitterly opposed to the measure, and to this day regard the war, which resulted, as one of the most unjust ever waged by a stronger against a weaker nation. It was an instance of a republic following the bad example of European monarchies, in not considering justice in their desire to acquire additional territory"

México is a rightful American territory.

You really have no ground to stand on, messihole took it from spain just 17 years before, who took it from France.

Here's your guaranteed (You)

Canada was a mistake

Mexican trash trying to seal and claim ownership of things they do not own.

Why are mestizo shits do rock bottom?

Mexico belongs to spain you fucking ingrate.

The Spanish Empire claimed those lands and called the natives their subjects, but the natives never submitted to Spanish rule and apart from a few Catholic missions the place was completely native. By the time of the cession, there were 20,000 Mexicans living in Alto California, 30,000 Anglo Americans, and 30,000 natives.

Mexico had so little control over the land, Britain actually drafted plans to annex it, but America got to it first.

Mexico is the one that declared war, though.

Texans certainly didn't steal the land, we rebelled against the inferior and unjust Mexican government.

Mexico can have Texas back when they pry it from my cold dead hands.

Pretty sure you lost it to a bunch of dirt farmers with rifles.

Pretty crazy to think that this almost became the reality.

what's the matter, couldn't hold onto your own land? i feel bad for you must be tough being a cuck

Nah we took it from them fair and square and paid in blood. Your Mexican friendos should have known better.

Enjoy all your new spic friends and those visas though, leaf cuck

It's funny how so many countries in the Americas have lost land in their history but only mexicans bitch about it

suck my dick you stupid bitch

Only if
Blue = USA
Green = more USA
Purple = USA
Light Blue = USA
and Yellow = Still more USA

Underrated

I have a former friend who is from Mexico. He started talking about the same shit, so I asked him if he ever learned about how the United States marched into Mexico city. He had not learned this in Mexican school.

Mexico signed the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo, to keep Mexico City and end the war with the United States. In doing so, the U.S. actually bought what is now the Southwest United States fair and square. We own it now, you sold it; live with it, beaner.

rare

>don't want to race mix
>want to live in the the same countries as them

that's not how it works burgeranon

This. If people win a war to gain land then that piece of land should be of the attacker. If you dont want that just build a fucking army

>You stole it
We beat you fair and square in war and then paid you for the land afterwards.
Get the fuck over yourself.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Guadalupe_Hidalgo

The spics weren't using the land.

Fuck them.

>UTah and the south west

>canada cuck land

LOL we have more guns here than your whole country

This
Kek
Anda a transportar coca sudaca

>we have more guns here than your whole country

what did he mean by this?

fuck mexicans... we will steal it back again for a third time.

you could just kill them all/ kick them out

>a mexcrement calling me sudaca
jajajaaja

>So while you gringos are having sex and drinking beer over muh big wall. Im here to remind you that texas is rightfully mexican land.

Mexico. Age of consent: 12.

you guys couldn't even kill all native americans in the US

The loser is sore?

sudaca, sigo esperando mi coca
Nice meme

>mexico gets their land back for the first time in almost 2 centuries
>it turns into a 3rd world shithole in a matter if decades

>Nice meme

Nice fact in 31 of 32 Mexican states. Age of consent in the Federal District: 14.

>stole
You mean we kicked Mexican ass for it. They made a big mistake should have taken more land bc look at how well they use it

The age of consent is 18 u retard

Mexico isn't rightfully Mexican.

Northern Mexico is rightful Apache land.

>The age of consent is 18 u retard

Read much?

"The federal law establishes the age of 12 as the minimum age of consent, [...]"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_North_America#Mexico

Mexico is only districto federal which is centered on tenochitlan, the rest are different nations.

El dirty mexican trying to lie. Sad

winning is better than losing leaf

right of conquest
mexico was too weak to defend her land.

plus I think the US has owned that territory longer than mexico ever has.

>stole it

who believes this meme

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Texas#Immigration

they basically gave it away.

The mexican army was a fucking joke, they did not even understand how to make proper gun powder.

The had us outnumbered the whole way and we beat their asses with basic wargaming tactics.

Typical fucking mexican trash.

Why are latrineos such dishonest faggots?

Mexico didn't exist, Mexico is younger than the US.

>wikipedia

I think expanding Texas to the Panama Canal is the only FAIR solution. USA is too small and we need to annex that clay.

God damn you are fucking dumb.

We all know about the age of consent rules in your shit nation where 10 year old mothers are not unheard of.

>Rightfully Mexican
>Won it's independence from your shitty country

You can have California back.

The Mexican War of Independence was an armed conflict, and the culmination of a political and social process which ended the rule of Spain in 1821 in the territory of New Spain. Wikipedia
Period: September 16, 1810 – 1821

Mexico came to exist in 1821, US came to exist in 1776.

>Win war
>Take land
How is this so hard to comprehend?

I ve never heard of anyone having sex at 10 years, the only ones that do that are the indigenous subhumans

Mexico is not a nation, it is a spanish imperial administrative remnant that got warlorded to independence when the conquerors were destroyed by napoleon, none of that land is Mexican, it was conquered by Spain, into the political entity of new spain.

>older than mexico
>dont have history
Kek

All of you are subhumans, regardless of age.

Yeah those are called mexicans.

STop trying to pretend you are not those shit people scumbag.

Fat fucks

This trigger the amerishits

Mexican intellectuals smhtbqhf

LOL you are mexican, that means the odds that you are the fat fuck here are much higher than any other nation.

You are disgusting shits.

>Argueing about stolen land in the americas

deal with it mexifags

>amerishits

Over 20% of your shit nation is living in ours, if it is such shit why are you shitty people invading?

Average american kids

Says the one with a higher obesity rate. Neck yourself, Miguel.

DAY OF THE RAKE WHEN?

>american intellectuals

Did you post this just to hurt me Portugal?

We almost had this future.

Average, healthy, Mexican man kissing his Catholic wife.

Indigenous scum

If you don't want to be judged by your shit indigenous scum then maybe you should be doing something about it besides pushing them into the US.

Fuck them its now your property

t. triggered because he doesn't have pure spanish genes

Sad but true

LOL you are mexican.

Even the lowest end white person is better looking and smarter than the average of you shits.

Im have spanish blood with syrian blood

A fucking leaf.

they look like spics user

Southwestern Wyoming used to be part of Mexico?
Interesting shit.

>mexican intellectual

Mexican Empire when?