You alt rightists are literally going to die

youtube.com/watch?v=drJ-wLQwIIk

Leader Jahans has talked the real talk.

He doesn't mean he is going to kill you, but he means someone will eventually kill you.

youtube.com/watch?v=drJ-wLQwIIk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=73H2ZcyUpvk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Common briton are so removed from understanding American society their opinion is mostly irrelevant

Fucking LOL. Suddenly guns are good, eh Al?

E S O T E R I C

youtube.com/watch?v=73H2ZcyUpvk

wtf I hate my race now

he's such a beta cuck

cmon fags we need more Jahansposting

IT'S

>toilet paper roll sitting on his bed

lolololol

Jahans is legit terrifying. Wtf I love Communism now.

Ok this Jahans retard was funny at first, but i guess now i have to kill him.

Don't hurt the fuhrer. He's doing more work for our side than so many others.

BRING IT ON

better dead than red

Rather a fast death while standing for something, than dying slowly a cowards death.

>REPUBLICANS ARE VIOLENT RACISTS
>THEREFORE I WILL KILL ALL WHITE PEOPLE

Having fun talking to yourself?

Everybody is literally going to die. So what?

Pretty kekworthy. If there were a civil war, I'd go door to door and shoot every liberal in this neighborhood before dawn. I'd stack their corpses like cordwood, one after another. Kill them, kill their wives, kill their kids.

There is no such thing as a Leftist "man," they are uniformly weak, timid cumdrinkers and I will bury them all.

>we have drones

Coming from an autistic piece of shit with massive tits who never leaves his bedroom

This guy gets dumber and dumber every fucking video.

>Coming from an autistic piece of shit with massive tits who never leaves his bedroom

Please end prejudice against people who never leave their bedrooms, although I'm fine with prejudice against massive titted boys.

Why wait faggot all talk no bite, take a few out now and send the message

Honestly if a race war would ever break out he would probably get killed by some Muslim or person of color. I could see him waving his massive tits telling them I am not a the Nazi guys.They would cut his man tits for extra calories during the inevitable food shortage.