A message on behalf of /his/

We are fucking sick of you spamming your fucking alt-right bullshit on our board. Keep to your own fucking containment site you fucking neo-nazi dumbfucks. You can discuss your warped view of history here and nowhere else because we don't want to listen to your mad ramblings you fucking alt right white supremacists.

Hitler did nothing wrong.

I think you want the guys over at ebaumsworld. They are the ones raiding your board

>pls do not proffer an alternative reading to that dictated by my jewish marxist professor's historical materialist worldview
>t. history major w/ 2 semesters of the history of antisemitism

Earth is 5000 years old.
There are pyramids in the Moon.
America doesn't exist.

You have to go back.

First you need to take your BBC loving civic nationalism back

I used to visit your board when it was new. It was fun at first , I liked having a place where I could discuss history in a relatively neutral format. And then you became lefty Sup Forums.

>he can't accept the possibility that one of /his/ own regulars has decided this for themselves
>it must be a crossposting stormfag

Based /civic/ nationalist in the house.

How many Black/Asian British cocks you sucked today bro? I guess its cool though as they're British, right?

How is Sup Forums a containment board if it's the biggest board?

How are we fringe if Trump is president?

HavenĀ“t clicked your faggot board once and never will

Nice false flag operation to get more posters on your worthless board.

NOT

People were getting banned for discussing WW2 when /his/ first opened, how is this any different

>stop having dissenting historical opinions!

Fuck off cunt. Also the alt-right is a joke.

It's called a false flag, douchebag. Richard Spencer and his group of leftist tools are attempting to give pol a bad name.

>implying the election of Donald Trump isn't a historical moment

You don't own no board, mudshit.

AN

lolno

>literal ministry of truthing shit
Dumb kike, people come to us for actual history now, what you're seeing is merely the effect of people who have been redpilled on your false history of tavistock psyops. Cry more, bitchnigger.

It's TRS, bro

Make a TRS thread on /his and I'll handout my last invite to trips

this
but also this

Hmm why do I doubt you're actually from /his/...

Maybe because anyone from Sup Forums knows the "alt-right" is a bullshit meme. And certainly anyone from Sup Forums would realize a butthurt post like this is a lightning rod for mockery.

So you're either a shill, or incredibly stupid.

>alt right = Sup Forums

>waaah stop having different opinions in my safe space
Fuck off JIDF. Why don't you go and make another delete Sup Forums thread on /qa/.
>implying the biggest board on Sup Forums is ever going to be deleted

/leftypol/ stop falseflagging both here and in /his/ plz